Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe is a high-protein, gluten-free superfood that pairs beautifully with many flavors.
Here’s a recipe that features classic veggie favorites like tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in light and citrusy vinaigrette.
It’s hearty enough to be the perfect meatless summer meal! This dish can be served as an appetizer or the main course for a larger gathering.
- 1 How to make Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 4 Best 5 Serving Ideas of Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 Is It Healthy?
- 7 What Type of Salad Is this?
- 8 What Does it Taste Like?
- 9 Is It Gluten-Free?
- 10 Does It Have A Lot of Sugar?
- 11 Can I Eat it at Work?
- 12 Is It Healthy for Diabetics?
- 13 Is It Healthy for Celiac Disease?
- 14 Conclusion
How to make Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1 (15-oz) can think of Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup pimentos, diced
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Mix vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
2. Add vegetables and toss to coat.
3. Let sit for 15 minutes.
4. Stir again before serving.
Nutrition facts of Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
|Total Fat||8g 16%|
|Saturated Fat||1g 5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||21g 7%|
|Dietary Fiber||5g 20%|
|Vitamin C||mg 33%|
Health Benefits of Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
Regular consumption of fiber-rich food like this dish can help lower your cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Also, vegetables are a great source of vitamin C, which helps the body absorb iron more effectively and contributes to healthy bones, teeth, and tissues.
Best 5 Serving Ideas of Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe
1. Enjoy it as a side dish to roasted chicken.
2. Put a scoop of the salad in pitas with some grilled eggplant, quinoa, and goat cheese for an easy on-the-go lunch.
3. Top cooked brown rice with this salad and grilled shrimp or salmon (a good substitute for pasta.)
4. Serve as a dip with fresh veggies, crackers, or veggie chips.
5. Include a hearty alternative to pepperoni and cheese on your next pizza night.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes. If you do not plan to use it all right away, you can freeze it for one year. However, you will want to know that,
when frozen, the nutrients in this Recipe may change over time. The best way to ensure food quality is to keep all prepped ingredients at 40F or below before freezing.
Is It Healthy?
Yes. Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe is an excellent source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals that support bone and heart health. Eating this dish regularly can help lower your cholesterol levels, improve cardiovascular health, and prevent diseases like cancer.
What Type of Salad Is this?
Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe is an easy veggie + grain + seed salad high in protein! It’s a filling vegetarian alternative to typical dips and spreads.
This vegan Recipe can be broken into 5 servings, which totals up to 70% of the daily recommended value of iron.
What Does it Taste Like?
Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe And Quinoa Salad is a delicious combination of quinoa and vegetables. It tastes like your typical veggie-based salad with all the crunchy, refreshing flavors you love, but with a nice twist!
Is It Gluten-Free?
TWawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad Recipe is gluten-free at home. However, if you choose to bake it in a commercial facility, it may contain traces of gluten. Please check with the manufacturer first to be sure!
Does It Have A Lot of Sugar?
Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salads are lower in sugar than most veggie-based salads. The dressing adds a small number of natural sugars and carbohydrates,
but it’s not high compared to other salads. Also, the cucumber and tomato add plenty of natural sugars naturally.
Can I Eat it at Work?
If you’re on a grain-free or gluten-free diet, this dish would be an appropriate choice for Work. Otherwise, feel free to enjoy your homemade salad at home!
Is It Healthy for Diabetics?
Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad are low in carbohydrates and fat making it a good option for people with diabetes. The salad is also high in protein which helps to stabilize blood sugar levels.
Is It Healthy for Celiac Disease?
Yes, this recipe is safe for those with celiac disease. The salad uses alternate grains like quinoa and oats, naturally gluten-free.
Additionally, it does not include dairy or processed sugars from other sweeteners. Since the salad is high in protein, it’s also meatless, which can assist people with restricting their diet to a limited amount of animal products.
You can serve this dish as an appetizer or as the main course for a larger gathering. It’s hearty enough to stand in for meat, making it great for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredients used in this Recipe. Wawa Veggie And Quinoa Salad is a delicious combination of quinoa and vegetables.