The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe is the recipe for The Heavy One Cheesecake.
It’s a dessert recipe created from a cheesecake that has been pumped up with extra ingredients and baked until it will be as heavy as you want it to be.
This will result in a much denser yet still smooth cheesecake with an even richer flavor than other varieties of cheesecakes.
How to make The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe
- The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe.
- 1 gallon of cream cheese
- 1 gallon of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean,
- or 2 tsp
- vanilla extract 6 eggs (at least 4 are necessary)
- 4 cups of sugar
- 3-5 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream.
1. You will have to work quickly to get a smooth batter. You can do this in a large bowl or a food processor.
2. First, you will take out your cream cheese and set it aside.
3. Then, you will beat the eggs until they are well-beaten from the outside to the middle and from top to bottom. By this time, you should be able to see some bubbles form on top of them. This is a sign that the eggs have been beaten well.
4. Take the time to beat them at this point, and the sooner you do, the better. Be careful not to over-mix.
5. Sift in your sugar, then add the vanilla bean or vanilla extract if using it. Mix them in until all of them are well-blended together with your eggs and cream cheese mixture.
6. Try not to add too much sugar, or this will make your cheesecake very sweet and heavy tasting (which you don’t want).
7. Once you have a good mix and blended eggs, pour the mixture into your baking pan or dish.
8. Pour in your cream cheese first and even it out with a spoon or spatula. It would help if you made sure that there was enough space at the top of the dish to rise evenly.
9. Bake this in an oven at 300F for 1-2 hours, or until the outer layer of your cheesecake is browned and crusted (or even burned).
10. Once it is baked, you will want to cool it at least 1 hour before you are ready to serve it. You can do this by removing the cheesecake and letting it sit on the countertop or, if you have time, placing it in the refrigerator.
11. For a smooth cheesecake, try not to open your refrigerator too much while cooling the cake. If you do, and the cake is cold, it will crack.
12. Once the cheesecake has cooled and has been removed, prepare your filling by adding 2 cups of heavy cream to a bowl (reserving some for later use) and whip until stiff (be careful not to over-whip).
13. Next, add 1 cup of sour cream on top of this whipped cream to make it spreadable. This should be done immediately before you are going to serve it.
14. Add the cream cheese to this mixture, stirring it together until it is well-blended.
15. Serve your cheesecake immediately by adding a layer on top of the bottom crust and topping that with some icing (or whipped topping).
16. Repeat this process for every layer that you created for your cake until every inch of space is filled.
17. If you want to decorate your cake, add some icing and sprinkles or other decorations on top.
18. After the cake has been decorated, serve it with a spoon and use the remaining whipped cream for topping.
19. It is recommended that you make this cake in a pan of at least 9x13x2 inch dimensions as it will rise very high and could crack if made in a smaller dish.
20. If you do not have vanilla beans, you can use vanilla extract.
Nutrition facts of The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe
Health Benefits of The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe
Like other cheesecakes, The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe has been known to help with weight loss.
Of course, you should exercise while eating this as well to get the true benefits. It also contains many vitamins and nutrients that you need to have a proper diet. It’s recommended that you have at least one slice per week to keep yourself healthy.
Price In The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe
The price of The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe is not too high, but it is also not too low. After all, you are getting a lot of value with this.
It contains many divine ingredients such as sour cream and cocoa powder (chocolate lovers will enjoy eating this). You probably will not regret buying this if you love eating cheesecake.
History of The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe
Many people will tell you that they have had The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe before, but this is just not true.
It was created by a man named Bob Sando and, according to his story, he made this so he could fit into a wider variety of clothes (Bob was very skinny).
Using The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe
This recipe only uses basic ingredients that almost every home cook will have in their kitchen. You can make your cheesecake if you do not have any of these in the house.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze this cheesecake, but you need to do it first, and then it will be all done when placed back in the freezer. Before serving it, you will probably want to defrost your cheesecake at room temperature.
Taste of The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe
Many people will tell you that this is their favorite cheesecake after trying it. This is because it gives you a softened and smooth taste that you did not get with any other cheesecake recipe before.
Is It Healthy?
This is quite healthy for you. It consists of fresh cream cheese and eggs that are high in quality, and it uses one of the best ingredients out there: sour cream. Sour cream is also a good thing to have in your diet as it’s a great source of calcium and vitamins.
Is It Gluten-Free?
The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe does not have any traces of gluten in it, making it safe for many people to eat.
Be sure to check on other recipes that have the same ingredients as this one (such as the cream cheese) for cross-contamination products.
Even though it is not your go-to The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe, this one is a must-try if you are looking for a good-tasting one.
It has lots of health benefits because of the cream cheese and sour cream, keeping you healthy throughout the day.
The Heavy One Cheesecake Recipe will fit your nutrition needs and give you an experience that you will surely enjoy.