Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe is a quick and easy appetizer recipe that can be made without any cooking in just 10 minutes out of a few ingredients: mayonnaise, Sriracha, teriyaki sauce, and cheddar cheese.
The recipe puts a twist on the traditional snack stick recipes because it calls for mayo as one of the main ingredients.
- 1 How to make Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
- 4 Great 5 Variations for Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 How to Heat It?
- 7 What Other Recipes Go With Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe?
- 8 Is Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe Gluten-Free?
- 9 Teriyaki deer snack sticks recipes
- 10 Teriyaki Snack Stick Seasoning
- 11 Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
- 12 Conclusion
How to make Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups sharp cheese, shredded (I used cheddar)
Step 1: Combine all ingredients and mix well. Shape into 20 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Step 2: You can freeze them for later use; that is nice if you plan to have a party or a get-together with friends or family.
Step 3: Let the meatballs thaw for about 20 minutes and then bake in the oven for about 1 hour at 350 degrees. I usually do my fryers with dogs or meatballs and veggies so they can cook evenly. After the first 10 minutes, flip them over because they may not cook evenly on top.
Step 4: Cook as long as you want until they reach your desired level of doneness, and there you have it, homemade teriyaki snack sticks.
If you want to add more flavor, sprinkle more Sriracha and Teriyaki sauce over the top of your fried sticks.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Serving: 20 sticks
Nutrition facts of Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
- Calories: 164
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 942mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 18g
Health Benefits of Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe has a lot of health benefits because it is a simple recipe containing low-fat ingredients and added monosaturated fat. This good fat can help lower cholesterol, especially LDL cholesterol.
It also contains dietary fiber, which helps lower blood pressure, aids in weight loss, reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke, and balances blood sugar levels.
Another great benefit of the Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe is that it contains lower sodium than other snack stick recipes.
Great 5 Variations for Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
1. Cheddar Cheese Snack Stick – for those who want variety, substitute the cheddar cheese for regular American cheese.
2. Teriyaki Sesame Seed Snack Stick – mix 1 part of dry roasted sesame seeds with the teriyaki meatballs before forming them into balls.
3. Teriyaki Plum Sauce Snack Stick Recipe – mix some plum sauce into the meatball mixture before forming them into balls, and as always, serve with a side of extra plum sauce on hot cooked rice for a great meal.
4. Teriyaki Turkey Snack Stick Recipe – substitute ground turkey for the beef and make it a healthier snack stick recipe.
5. Teriyaki Chicken Snack Stick Recipe – substitute ground chicken breast meat for the beef and make it a healthier snack stick recipe.
Can I Freeze It?
Cook your Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe and let it cool completely. Place the meatballs on a wax paper tray or a freezer-safe dish.
Please place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. After that, you can transfer them to a plastic bag and keep them frozen for up to 3 months.
How to Heat It?
Thaw the Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe for 20 minutes before placing it in an oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until golden brown, and serve with rice if desired.
What Other Recipes Go With Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe?
Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe goes great with any Asian-inspired dish, such as an appetizer of Japanese dumplings, yakitori chicken, or a chicken stir fry, and with or over some hot cooked rice.
Is Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe Gluten-Free?
This Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe is good because it is a low-fat recipe, but you can use gluten-free ingredients if you need to. For example, use gluten-free flour to form the balls and use gluten-free soy sauce and vegetable oil instead of regular soy sauce and vegetable oil.
Teriyaki deer snack sticks recipes
Try out these Teriyaki Deer Snack Sticks for your next big party. They are awesome and probably one of the best snacks I have tasted! Ensure you get all the ingredients on the list and enjoy these delicious snack sticks. The ingredients required to make these snack sticks are listed below.
Teriyaki Snack Stick Seasoning
Pour the seasoning into a small bowl. Mix well and add to the meat while mixing. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use.
Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe
Combine all ingredients, mix well and refrigerate for about an hour. Shape into 20 balls and transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper or foil. Bake at 300 degrees for about 1 hour or until no longer pink in the middle.
Teriyaki Snack Sticks Recipe and my friends is a delicious snack that you can easily make at home in just a few minutes and with only a few ingredients (that you probably already have in your kitchen), especially if you are looking for more low-fat recipes.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as I do. If you liked this Teriyaki Snack Stick Recipe, please share it with your friends.