Taco Mac Ranch Recipe is a mix of ground beef, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing. It is versatile and delicious.
The recipe below feeds six people; it can be adjusted to provide more or less by using 1/2 lb. of beef for each person for a smaller batch or multiplying the recipe to account for more guests.
- 1 How to make Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
- 4 Great 6 Freezing Ideas for Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
- 5 How long does homemade ranch last?
- 6 How long does the ranch last after opening?
- 7 How long does the ranch last?
- 8 What happens if you leave ranch out overnight?
- 9 Can you eat expired ranch?
- 10 Taco Mac Three Mile Island sauce
- 11 Conclusion
How to make Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
Prepare time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Equipment of Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
- Large sauté pan
- 8-inch round baking pan
- 9 x 13-inch baking pan
- 1-gallon rectangular plastic storage bag
Ingredients of Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz. Ranch Dressing (divided)
- 4 c. Beef Broth
- 6 Homemade Tortillas
- or 12 Taco Shells
Directions for Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
Step 1: In a sauté pan, brown ground beef with taco seasoning mix, 3/4 c. taco sauce, and the ranch dressing; drain.
Step 2: Spread the meat mixture evenly on the bottom of an 8-inch round baking pan. Top with 4 tortillas or 12 taco shells; cover with foil. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition facts of Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
- Calories: 631
- Total Fat: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Total Carbohydrate: 29g
- Protein: 47g
- Cholesterol: 116mg
- Sodium: 1867mg
Health Benefits of Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
Beef is a great source of fat-containing omega-3 fatty acids and lecithin.
· Homemade Tortillas:
Homemade tortillas are easy to make, fun to roll out into soft disc shapes, and much healthier than store-bought because they are made with whole wheat flour and water.
· Vitamin B6:
Vitamin B6 is very important for the functioning of our immune system, neurotransmitters in the brain, red blood cells, and amino acid metabolism.
· Vitamin B12:
Vitamin B12 is necessary for forming healthy red blood cells and it’s also important for the nervous system to absorb the energy needed to stay awake.
Lecithin is a lipid (fat) that emulsifies or suspends oil and water so that they mix uniformly. It also carries fat-soluble vitamins, such as A, D, E, K, and C.
Great 6 Freezing Ideas for Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
1. Freeze the ground beef mixture while you prepare the taco shells and fill them.
2. Prepare just before serving; fill with all the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Fill individual taco shells with ground beef, then freeze them on a tray until frozen solid; top with cheese and freeze until solid; remove taco shells individually from the freezer, then wrap in plastic to keep each in one piece until ready to serve.
4. Freeze the 9×13 pan, then fill the taco shells individually or all at once, top with the ground beef, cover with foil and freeze until serving.
5. Prepare just before serving and store in a 1-gallon plastic bag to keep it in its original shape.
6. Prepare all ingredients for everyone; place them in a freezer-safe container or bag so that you all have equal portions of the Taco Mac Ranch Recipe to serve at a sit-down dinner party with your friends and family.
How long does homemade ranch last?
The homemade ranch will last 2 weeks to 6 months in the refrigerator. It’s best if you use it up within a few days, but it will last longer if you keep it refrigerated and use it over a longer period.
How long does the ranch last after opening?
If the ranch dressing is sealed in an airtight container and stored in your refrigerator, it will last for 6 to 9 months.
How long does the ranch last?
Homemade ranch lasts for 6 to 9 months in your refrigerator. How long does ranch dressing last? Ranch dressing will last about 3 to 6 months after you open it if it’s been stored properly in the refrigerator and hasn’t been contaminated by other food or drink.
What happens if you leave ranch out overnight?
If the ranch is left out overnight, it will eventually grow mold. This should make you feel very uncomfortable because if you touch it and eat it, you might get a sickness, possibly even food poisoning.
Can you eat expired ranch?
Yes, you can eat ranch that is expired. It all depends on how long it passed and your refrigerator’s conditions.
Taco Mac Three Mile Island sauce
Taco Mac Three Mile Island sauce recipe mixes tomato sauce, beer, smoked bacon, and more. It is also served on the side for those who want to use it for their tacos.
Another great recipe to check out is the taco mac three-mile island sauce because it’s also a great recipe, and it’s also from the best recipes category.
John Schlimmer is the author of TEKNOOPIA: The Ultimate Guide for Cooking, Technical Writing, Web Design, and More. His website is Teknoopia.com, and you can find him on Twitter @TEKNOOPIA.