Taco Bell Wild Sauce Recipe is one of the most flavorful sauces, and you can make it at home. If you love Taco Bell’s Wild Sauce as much as I do, making it at home will save you money and allow you to tailor it to your tastes.
How to make Taco Bell Wild Sauce Recipe
Prepare time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 40Minutes
Total time: 45 Minutes
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (I used light)
- 1 tablespoon Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Chopped onion (or dried minced onion)
Step 1: In the mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and lightly beat with a spatula. Mix well.
Step 2: Cover and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes until sauce is packed.
Step 3: Serve with nachos or chips, tacos, or anything you want to add some flavor to. The wild sauce makes the dish pop!
Nutrition Facts of Taco Bell Wild Sauce Recipe
- Calories: 30
- Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 120mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Health Benefits Taco Bell Wild Sauce Recipe
Taco Bell’s Wild Sauce Recipe is great on chips or anything your heart desires. It also has lots of health benefits. It contains a variety of nutrients that are important to have in your daily diet.
Taco Bell Wild Sauce Recipe contains lots of vitamins A, C, and Protein. It also has no saturated fat or cholesterol and contains less than 1g of carbohydrates per serving.
One serving of the Taco Bell Wild Sauce recipe contains 30 calories. This is a fantastic low-calorie sauce you can feel good about giving yourself or your family members. Remember that this sauce may have more calories than most because it is made from mayonnaise, sour cream, and water.
Best 7 Freezing Ideas For Taco Bell Wild Sauce Recipe
1. Freeze it in ice cube trays to use in drinks. With as little as 8 cubes, you can add flavor to a glass of water or your favorite juice.
2. Freeze it in small portions and put them in the freezer bags for your next recipe.
3. Freeze it in the container you used to make it and throw it into lunchboxes for the kids, or leave them out for everyone at the office to enjoy!
4. Freeze it in ice cube trays and freeze them. Put them back into the container or bag and take out one cube at a time to add to anything you want to add some flavor to.
5. Freeze it in the jar you used to make it, then put the lid on tight after each use. This will keep any bacteria from gaining entry into the sauce and ensure you avoid getting any contamination sickness.
6. Freeze it in the container, add a lid and throw it into the freezer. Tip: You might want to make sure that you write down the date when you froze it to know when it is ready to use.
7. Freeze it in ice cube trays and then put it into a ziplock freezer bag with a label. When ready, take them out of the freezer bag and put them back into the trays for about an hour until frozen again before use.
What pepper Does Taco Bell use in diablo sauce?
The habanera pepper is the pepper that Taco Bell uses in their Diablo sauce. This pepper is found in Caribbean cuisine and Central and South America.
Did Taco Bell discontinue Baja sauce?
As of February 2016, Taco Bell has discontinued the Baja sauce, a sauce similar to Diablo Sauce. This is a fan-favorite sauce at Taco Bell, and people are looking for substitute ingredients to make it at home.
What are the calories in diablo sauce?
About 30 calories in each one ounce or 4 tablespoons of Taco Bell’s Diablo Sauce. This does not include any other ingredients you may put into the sauce.
The Taco Bell Wild Sauce recipe is one of the best sauces. It is great on anything that you want to add some flavor to. This sauce will save you money and allow you to tailor it to your tastes. The wild sauce makes the dish pop!
When choosing a recipe, I prefer recipes that contain ingredients that are easily accessible from most grocery stores. For a low price, you can find mayonnaise, sour cream, and onion in just about any grocery store or even at the dollar store.
What is Taco Bell’s taco sauce made of?
Taco Bell’s taco sauce is made of mayonnaise and other ingredients, but it is missing a lot of the ingredients in the base. You can read more about the ingredients here
What is the diablo sauce made of?
The Diablo sauce contains mayonnaise, sour cream, water, and onion. The main difference between the Diablo and Wild sauces is that the Diablo also has chili powder and cumin in it as well.
What is the white sauce in Taco Bell?
The white sauce at Taco Bell is a creamy sauce that is used on their tacos and some of the nachos combinations.
Does Taco Bell fry their taco shells?
The answer is yes, and Taco Bell does fry their taco shell. The reason that they do it is that it helps keep the shell crisp and also makes it more flavorful for the customer. The frying also gives the shells a golden color outside, which looks nice with their food.