Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe is a meal I prepare out of the ingredients I have at home or left over in the house. This is the perfect recipe for a healthy, quick dinner.
This recipe combines two things many people love- Taco Bell and power bowls. There are tons of recipes for making power bowls, but this one is my favorite because it’s easy, cheap, and few ingredients are needed.
How to make Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2-3 people
- Kitchen Knife
- Chopping Board and
- 1 Pack of Ground Beef ( or 1-2 Pcs)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- peeled and minced
- 1 small onion
- chopped finely
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 6 Eggs
- beaten lightly with a fork and mixed with 2 tbsp of cornstarch
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients. First, chop and peel the onion, garlic, and ground beef. Mix them with olive oil
Now you have to heat a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Prepare the plate with a non-stick sheet and spread some cornstarch on it. Pour in the oil and place all the ingredients onto this plate.
Step 2: Make a Batter mix. Once you’re done, add 4 eggs into a bowl. Then add 2 cups of water into this bowl. Get a whisk and beat it lightly until the eggs and water are mixed.
Step 3: Cook the ingredients. Use a paper towel to soak up the oil or grease on the plate. Remove all components on this plate and clean it with a paper towel Place all ingredients back onto the container once it is dry Heat up a pan again with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Cook everything until they are browned and done.
Step 4: Serve the meal. Up Next, you have to cut everything into small portions. Also, there are supposed to be tomatoes and bell peppers at the bottom of this bowl. I usually put 1/2 cup of pasta on a plate and dip this in the taco bowl. Here is the finished product. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe
- Calories: 600
- Calories from fat: 210
- Total fat: 26.2g
- Saturated fat: 8.8g
- Protein: 43.2g
- Carbs: 80.4g
- Sugar: 15.7g
- Fiber: 2
Best 8 Freezing Ideas for Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe
1. Freeze all the ingredients except the beef and eggs. Then add them to a food processor and chop them before storing them in an airtight container.
2. Freezing the beef with olive oil and garlic so it can be cooked later on is also a good idea because it helps retain the nutrients in your meal.
3. Put all the ingredients except eggs, tomatoes, and bell peppers into a zip lock bag and put it inside a plastic wrap or freezer bag after freezing it. Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe is a good way to store your Taco Bell Power Bowl recipe.
4. After boiling it with all the ingredients, put them in an airtight container in the freezer. Ensure you take it out at least 1 hour before serving because you want them to stay cold.
5. Label the bag and freeze them. This is also a good way to store your Taco Bell Power Bowl recipe.
6. Freeze everything except the onions and tomatoes after cooking with all the ingredients except eggs, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Then, place them into the fridge for 1 hour to stay cold. After that, put them in a zip lock bag and then store them in the freezer if you want to use them within a few days
7. Freeze everything except the onion and tomatoes. After cooking with all the ingredients except eggs, tomatoes, and bell peppers, put them into a zip lock bag and freeze them overnight. Once frozen, label it and put it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
8. Freeze all ingredients except eggs, tomatoes, and bell peppers. After blending them with all the other ingredients, put them in a freezer bag after removing air from it and put that in a plastic freezer wrapping sheet (which keeps food items from sticking).
Taco Bell Chicken Power Bowl Nutrition
Taco Bell Chicken Power Bowl nutrition facts are quite different from the abovementioned. These Chicken Power Bowls have more calories and less protein, carbs, and sugar. It’s also very high in fat.
Taco Bell steak Power Bowl
Taco Bell has a lot of different power bowl options. A glance at its website shows at least ten available options. With this list, you won’t miss out on any of their varieties.
Taco Bell Power bowl keto
Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe is also a good choice for those living on the keto diet and can also satisfy your cravings.
Taco Bell Power Bowl Calories
There are about 600 calories in the recipe for a single serving, containing all essential vitamins and nutrients. However, there is not much of anything from vitamins A to D.
Taco Bell Power Bowl price
The ingredients for the recipe for Power Bowl are surprisingly not very expensive. You should be able to find all of them in local stores or, if you do not have a nearby store, you can easily order them over the web. You will surely save on your pocket if you prepare this at home.
Taco Bell Power Bowl Price
For a single serving- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or as a side dish, it is only $2.99 and only 40 calories per serving.
Does the Taco Bell power bowl have cholesterol?
Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe is cholesterol in the recipe for the power bowl from Taco Bell. Eating burgers and fries increase your risk of heart-related problems such as heart disease and high cholesterol.
The ingredients that make up a burrito include unhealthy fats, and it is unknown whether they have any health benefits.
Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe is a brand that offers specialized recipes for fast food lovers. It provides a lot of varieties for the customers to choose from. From the Power Bowl to Crunchwrap Supreme, there are options for everyone.
Although each type of fast food menu has a different price, all are not as expensive as you think. But if you still want to save on your pocket while eating Taco Bell foods, this recipe is your best choice.
What ingredients are in the Taco Bell Power bowl?
It contains onions, garlic, grilled beef, 2 eggs, ground beef, corn starch, and olive oil for frying.
What is in Taco Bell Power Bowl?
The ingredients are similar to the regular Power Bowl breakfast, with the addition of bacon and potatoes. But unlike its other breakfast menu, the power bowl includes a mix of chicken and beef.
What should be in a power bowl?
The ingredients of a power bowl should be similar to a regular power bowl with the addition of bacon and potatoes. The components are made up of beef, chicken, and vegetables. The meat is cooked on the grill while the vegetables are cooked in a pan.
How many calories is a power bowl from Taco Bell?
There are 600 calories in a power bowl from Taco Bell. On the other hand, there are only about 400 calories in a regular power bowl with no bacon or potatoes.