Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe is a popular internet hoax that began circulating in May 2010. The earliest mention of it was on the Facebook page for the British newspaper The Telegraph, where a user posted an image claiming to show “Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe.” I
t was followed by many other posts from other users and at least two separate websites. It’s important to note that there is no legitimate recipe for Taco Bell’s food, nor any indication of its existence on Taco Bell menus.
How to make Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serving: 10 people
- Large stock pot
- 1.5 to 2 1/4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp oil (preferably cooking oil)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp salt (table salt is fine)
Step 1: Boil the water in a large stock pot over medium-high heat.
Step 2: Turn the heat down to medium and add the oil, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir spices into the oil mixture until combined, and then add salt to taste.
Step 3: Turn the heat on the stove to low and whisk in the water mixture all at once.
Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
Step 4: Lower heat to medium-low and simmer for five minutes or until the sauce thickens and is smooth. (The sauce is ready to serve after this period, but it can be kept in the pot for storage. Store the sauce in a covered container for up to 1 week.
Step 5: Serve with any taco meat of your choice, and enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- Calories: 39
- Total Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 545 mg
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 6g
Health Benefits of Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
consuming this sauce will often relieve your constipation problem and eliminate it permanently. One of the best things about this sauce is that it contains a large amount of fiber, which is one of the natural solutions to eliminating abdominal Constipation.
Toning the Abs, the consumption of this sauce will help you to tone your abs. As a result of its beneficial properties, it can eliminate all the toxins from your body and leave your muscle with sufficient water.
As a result, your abdominal skin will become firmer, and stretch marks may fade. Reduce Bad Cholesterol; this sauce is beneficial for reducing bad cholesterol in your body.
Easy 7 Serving Ideas for Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
1. Take a tbsp of the sauce and mix it with half a cup of water and two tomatoes. Please place them in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds. This can be served as both an appetizer or meal for 1 person.
2. Take a tbsp of the sauce and add it to 5 ounces of milk. Stir until well blended, then serve with one toasted tortilla (or two).
3. Mix a tbsp of the sauce with a small amount of vegetable oil and add to the vegetables. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, then serve with rice.
4. Mix a tbsp of the sauce in one egg. Sauté an omelet in a small non-stick pan over medium heat.
5. Mix one tbsp of the sauce in raw spinach, sauté in cooking oil, and season it with salt and pepper. Serve with spaghetti.
6. Mix two tbsp of the sauce in 12 ounces of water and one raw carrot, then blend it in a blender until it is smooth. It makes a good drink – but be careful, as this can be hot.
7. Serve with any meal, as a snack in its pure form, or with your favorite food ingredients.
What is Taco Bell fire sauce made of?
There are many rumors about what the sauce is made of. Some say it is made from a variety of peppers, vinegar, and lemon, but it also contains salt, sugar, and garlic. The main ingredient, however, is thought to be ghost chili pepper juice.
What sauce is like Taco Bell fire sauce?
Most retailers will not sell ghost chili peppers for cooking. If you can’t find it, Tabasco sauce is a good substitution; there are other similar sauces, but the texture and taste may differ.
Is Taco Bell fire sauce spicy?
Yes, it is a very spicy sauce. It is recommended that you add this spice to your food gradually and mix it thoroughly with rice or pasta so that the heat can be evenly distributed throughout your food.
What makes Taco Bell fire sauce hot?
Ghost chili peppers are the most dangerous in the world and contain a venom that is 1,000 times hotter than an average jalapeno.
What’s in Taco Bell fire sauce?
If you have ever ordered a Fire Sauce at Taco Bell, then you know that it is made with a combination of ingredients, though there are not many taco restaurants who will tell you exactly what goes into their fire sauces.
Most of the ingredients fall under the category of spices and preservatives. The main ingredients include salt, sugar, garlic powder, and vinegar.
Taco Bell Fire sauce shortage?
If you can’t find your favorite Taco Bell sauce or you see that Taco Bell fire sauce is no longer available, then it is likely that they have stopped making the sauce.
While there are no official reports stating that they have discontinued the product, companies usually stop selling it on the menu when there is a shortage of a product in a restaurant.
Taco Bell Fire Sauce Walmart?
Fire Sauce is no longer in production by Walmart. They do not have this product in their inventory.
Taco Bell fire sauce is one of the most popular Taco Bell sauces spruced with ghost chili pepper. This sauce tastes very spicy and hot, just like ghost chili peppers.
This sauce helps to tackle Constipation naturally and will also help to tone your body. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please feel free to comment below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.