Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe is the recipe for a spicy, cheesy taco wrapped in a crunchy tortilla.
The taco is stuffed with seasoned ground beef and your choice of toppings like sour cream, lettuce, salsa, cheddar cheese, and pico de gallo.
It’s an easy meal to make for yourself or your company. Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe is the perfect choice if you’re in the mood to eat quickly but still want something that tastes great.
How to make Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
Prepare time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
Cool time: 10 min
Total time: 20 min
- Cooling rack
- ¼ lb lean ground beef
- ¾ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt and pepper, to your liking
- One pizza dough ball or ¼ lb prepared refrigerated pizza dough (you can substitute packaged taco shell for the crust)
Step 1: In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring often. Drain excess fat. Combine chili powder, cumin, and salt in a small bowl.
Step 2: Heat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet with spray and set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough ball into an even circle large enough to wrap around the bottom and sides of a small casserole dish.
Step 3: Spread beef evenly over the crust, followed by the desired amount of toppings (toppings will vary upon how many you’re cooking for).
Step 4: Gently lift the sides of the dough and wrap up the filling. Tuck in ends, then transfers to the casserole dish. Repeat steps 2-4 with the remaining dough ball or prepared pizza crust.
Step 5: Bake for 10 minutes until the crust is golden brown and crisp. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before unwrapping.
Step 6: Wrap well in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. (You can also freeze portions. You might want to cook the filling before wrapping.)
Step 7: To reheat the Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe, remove plastic wrap and place it on a large baking sheet. Heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until hot. Watch carefully so as not to burn it. You can also warm it to your liking in a conventional or toaster oven at 350F.
Step 8: Serves and enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
- Calories: 330
- Protein: 12 g
- Carbohydrate: 44 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg
- Sodium: 790 mg
- Fat: 6.5 g (7%)
- Saturated Fatty Acids, 0.9 g (1%)
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g (10%)
Best 8 Health Benefits of Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
1. It’s easy to make and even faster to eat.
2. It has lots of fiber and protein, which help you feel satisfied for a longer time after eating. The calorie count is under 400 calories, making this dish a good choice for weight loss and portion control.
3. It’s loaded with flavor, spices, and texture, making it hard to believe something this good can be so healthy.
4. It’s a meal you can eat on the go, so it’s great for kids heading off to school and adults who need to feed the family quickly.
5. It’s the perfect choice for anyone who wants something that tastes great but is also easy on the wallet.
6. Each serving has about 15 mg of sodium, almost half as much as a single serving of ham and cheese sandwiches found at other fast food restaurants!
7. This recipe is also very easy to customize. You can use ground turkey instead of beef and different toppings and cheese to make it your own.
8. It’s a recipe you can trust because it’s made with only high-quality ingredients, so you know you’re getting something that’s both tasty and nutritious.
What is in a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell?
A Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell is a hearty meal wrapped in a crunchy tortilla and served with your choice of hot sauce. These gooey, cheesy wraps are filled with seasoned beef and lots of toppings.
How do I make a Taco Bell crunch wrap?
The goal when making a Crunchwrap is to keep it soft, but you need to grill the tortilla. You’ll want to use a regular cast iron skillet or grill pan over medium heat to make the crunchy outside and soft inside. You don’t want the tortilla too dark because it will burn before everything is cooked.
When should I cook a Taco Bell Crunchwrap?
Taco Bell recipes don’t call for cooking times. However, the filling needs to be heated before you wrap it up. When planning what time to cook your taco, don’t focus on the time, it takes to heat the tortilla. Instead, look at when you need to assemble the Crunchwrap and start heating it.
When should you start heating? From there, look for slightly undercooked food as a guideline for how long you should cook the tortilla without burning it.
What was in the 7-layer crunchwrap?
Each 7-Layer Crunchwrap Supreme has 7 layers of deliciousness piled high. Want to know what they are? It starts with the hand-pressed 100% USA beef seasoned with Taco Bell’s world famous 7 Layer Burrito Sauce – a secret recipe that began in the test kitchen and made its way to the restaurant.
Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme calories?
The Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme has 730 calories, with 70 grams of carbs and 37 grams of fat. The fat is slightly high but not enough to make it unhealthy.
It’s one of the best fast food choices when you’re on a budget but want something filling. It’s a meal, but if you want to expand your options, check out all our healthy Taco Bell copycat recipes.
Crunchwrap supreme recipe vegetarian?
Most Taco Bell recipes are fully vegetarian, but some of their menu items contain dairy, which could be contributing to some of the fat in the Crunchwrap Supreme.
If you’re looking for a completely vegan or vegetarian recipe, be sure to check out our list of healthy fast foods in your area.
A crunch wrap supreme is an awesome meal that’s easy to make and fast and easy to eat. It also tastes good with a topping or two.
A crunch wrap supreme is a great choice for you if you’re on the market for something fast, filling, and delicious. It’s one of the Taco Bell recipes that are part of our list of healthy fast foods in your area.