Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe is a delicious and easy dish to make. It takes little time to prepare and tastes great with rice, spaghetti, or a salad. This recipe will help you make a tasty meal in your home.
- 1 How to make Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
- 2 Nutritional Value of Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
- 3 Best 8 Health Benefits of Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
- 4 A spicy fried chicken recipe without buttermilk
- 5 Spicy chicken fry recipe Andhra style
- 6 Spicy masala fried chicken
- 7 What is the secret to good fried chicken?
- 8 How does Gordon Ramsay make their fried chicken crispy?
- 9 What does buttermilk do for fried chicken?
- 10 Conclusion
How to make Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup bread crumbs (preferably fresh)
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, chopped finely
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, chopped finely (optional)
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper (black or white)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Method of Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
Step 1: Prepare the chicken.
Step 2: In a bowl, add the bread crumbs and seasonings. Mix well to ensure that all ingredients are evenly distributed. Gently toss and coat the chicken cubes with the mix.
Step 3: In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of water with cold water and pour into a pan. Add oil to this mixture and return to boil, pausing at boiling point.
Step 4: Put the chicken cubes into this mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes and turn the heat off, leaving the mixture to cool.
Step 5: Transfer the cooled chicken cubes into a marinating bowl with 2 tablespoons of oil. Note: the chicken would have absorbed all oil.
Step 6: Reheat this oiled mix on low heat and frequently stir to ensure that all ingredients are evenly distributed and include all chunks of chicken.
Step 7: Cook until golden brown and fragrant.
Step 8: Turn off heat, add paprika into the mix and mix well. Cool the pan, stir well, and put the chicken cubes back into it. Cool down and serve.
Prepare time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serving: 4-6 persons
Nutritional Value of Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
- Calories: 327 kcal
- Fat: 15.9 g
- Carbohydrate: 7.2 g
- Protein: 24.8 g
- Cholesterol: 125 mg
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Sugar: 4.7 g
- Sodium: 689 mg
- Potassium: 968 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.
Best 8 Health Benefits of Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe
1. Chicken is a good protein source and helps build muscles. It is also beneficial for weight loss as it helps keep you satiated for a long time.
2. The use of herbs makes the dish tasty and healthy.
3. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats. It contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can lower the risk of heart disease and improve health conditions such as arthritis, asthma, depression, diabetes mellitus, menopause symptoms, osteoporosis, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, etc. Olive oil is also known to enhance the body’s immune system.
4. Spices and herbs are nutritious as they contain antioxidants and antioxidants. The antioxidants can defend cells against damage caused by free radicals, promoting cell death, thereby helping determine how long you live.
5. For a healthy lifestyle, it is important to eat your dinner regularly. This helps the body maintain a healthy metabolism and prevents binge eating hassles later in life.
6. Fats are essential for the body as it produces hormones, build and maintain blood vessels, carry nutrients, and act as a cushion in your joints. Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe has healthy fats, needed the body needs
7. The antioxidants present in this dish also help protect you from cancer-causing free radicals.
8. High-fiber foods such as vegetables will keep your digestive system working correctly, thus aiding in digestion and preventing problems with constipation or diarrhea.
A spicy fried chicken recipe without buttermilk
The spicy fried chicken recipe is a healthier version of the popular spicy chicken recipe with buttermilk and has fewer calories.
Chicken is a superfood for its protein, iron, and vitamin content. It is also useful for weight loss because it keeps you full for a long time.
Spicy chicken fry recipe Andhra style
Andhra-style spicy chicken fry recipe is a spicy and delicious dish that goes well with rice and roti. This spicy chicken is made as per the traditional style of Andhra Pradesh.
Spicy masala fried chicken
For extra savory pizzazz, stir in some chopped garlic … For different delicious appeal, stir in some chopped garlic … Spicy Korean Fried Chicken – Soju / Korean Alcohol is easy to prepare.
What is the secret to good fried chicken?
There’s a good reason why it’s one of the most popular dishes in the … A perfect bite of fried chicken … I like to make it with a spice mixture that is used in Korean cooking. Spicy Grilled Korean Chicken Wings – – Learn how to cook great Spicy Grilled Korean Chicken Wings.
Crecipe.com delivers a fine selection of quality Spicy Grilled Korean Chicken Wings recipes with ratings, reviews, and mixing tips.
How does Gordon Ramsay make their fried chicken crispy?
This is Gordon’s fried chicken, the recipe the Signature … get it crispier and make sure it stays crisp. What’s the secret ingredient they use? … The key is to ensure the oil is hot, so you get a good …
What does buttermilk do for fried chicken?
Boneless chicken strips are coated with buttermilk and flour, then fried in a skillet. … Each recipe we offer has been tested thoroughly by our trains… for the perfect fried chicken recipe.
Spicy Asian Barbecued Chicken Wings – The wings are marinated overnight in soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes, then grilled over hot coals.
Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe is terrific with chicken thighs, which have more fat than chicken breasts, so they get … The combination of cayenne pepper, garlic, and lime juice might be a frightening one … This hot sauce is a great choice with this spicy fried chicken recipe.
Please rate this Sample rating item. Using Indian masala spices like turmeric, chili powder, coriander, and fennel seeds, you can freshly grind your masala curry powder.