Scramble Burger is a hamburger restaurant chain based out of Miami, Florida. They serve burgers and fries with various toppings such as dill pickles, jalapenos, and sautéed mushrooms.
Scramble Burgers has been featured on the Food Network and in “Best Adventure Vacations” magazines. This makes sense because their company slogan is “On any given day, you can find just about anything.
- 1 How to make Scramble Burger
- 2 Nutrition
- 3 Benefits of Scramble Burger
- 4 5 Health Nutrition of Scramble Burger
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
- 7 How Old Should I Be To Eat It?
- 8 Why can’t I try it?
- 9 Is It Spicy?
- 10 Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
- 11 The Bottom Line
How to make Scramble Burger
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ cup yellow cornmeal or bread crumbs (depending on the original recipe)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup milk, buttermilk, or water (depending on the original recipe)
- 2 eggs beaten with a fork (just for frying your burgers fast later on in the recipe)
1.) Mix all meat ingredients (1 pound of ground beef that has been seasoned well with salt, pepper, and onion powder)
2.) Form the mix into patties and cook in a hot oiled skillet over medium-high heat for about six to eight minutes on each side.
3.) Make your cheese sauce by mixing 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal with 2 tbsp. Milk or water (to help the sauce stick to each Burger). Add more cornmeal or milk as necessary to get a final cup of sauce.
4.) When the burgers are cooked through, take them out of the oil, and allow them to cool.
5.) Then put your cheese sauce into a plastic bag and squeeze it all over each Burger (just lightly)
6.) Put your Scramble Burgers back into the oil, and fry the Burger in the sauce until both sides are slightly golden brown. Add some freshly chopped onions or fresh BBQ sauce if you desire.
7.) Serve with Dilled Fries and pickles if you have any.
Get into the kitchen and make your own burgers today for more of a healthy lifestyle! Hungry for an adventure? Download the Pokefinder app today! More of a Saturday night date night?
Benefits of Scramble Burger
1. Scramble Burger is a healthy alternative to traditional fast food
2. Scramble Burger is often good for you and your health because its all-natural ingredients are usually lower in fat and higher in fiber, making your body feel full and satisfied for longer.
3. Scramble Burger is delicious and nutritious because it’s made fresh with the finest ingredients.
4. Scramble Burger is a delicious meal to prepare and enjoy with your friends, family, or significant other.
5. Scramble Burger is often better tasting than fast-food restaurants and dining establishments because they use organic products, making their food taste better and look fresher.
6. Scramble Burger is also a fun way to make tasty burgers at home with your friends or family.
5 Health Nutrition of Scramble Burger
1. Scramble Burger 0 calorie burger is a healthier alternative to greasy fast food
2. Scramble Burgers have 0 fat because they are made with lean ground beef, and they are prepared without frying them in oil
3. Scramble Burger’s nutritional value is higher than other burgers because it has 22 grams of protein, which will keep you full for longer than a greasy burger with 20 grams of fat and 8 grams of protein.
4. Scramble Burger fat percentage is low because it contains 35% less fat than most other burgers with 21 grams of carbs and 108 calories
5. Scramble Burgers are a great source of protein because they have 22 grams of protein per sandwich and contain zero cholesterol, which means you won’t have to worry about dangerous health risks that come with eating too much-saturated fat.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, Scramble Burger is an ideal meal for freezing. To freeze the Burger: 1. Put the burger patty and cheese mixture into a plastic bag, squeeze all of the air out of the bag, and seal it tightly.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, Scramble Burger is suitable for pregnant women. These burgers are high in iron, essential for your baby’s growth/development, and necessary for your health.
In this case, it’s perfectly safe to eat Scramble Burger during pregnancy because the iron is naturally occurring in the food, and there are no additives or preservatives added to the Burger.
How Old Should I Be To Eat It?
You can eat Scramble Burger anytime from when you start eating solid food until you’re 18 years old. However, you should always listen to your doctor and consider dietary modifications if you’re older than 18 years old.
Why can’t I try it?
The original recipes for Scramble Burger were created by a chef named Rick Griffin in the late 70s and early 80s.
Since the recipes are copyrighted, and Rick retired from cooking a long time ago, we can’t legally share them, but we promise to make our best attempt at duplicating them.
Is It Spicy?
The heat level of Scramble Burger is generally mild to spicy. Depending on the ingredients you use in your burgers, they may be more intense than others.
The original recipe was created with relatively mild jalapeno peppers, so they could be considered “spicy” in traditional food standards, but your Burger won’t be too spicy if you use gentle ingredients.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
Yes, Scramble Burger is safe for people with heart conditions. These burgers are very healthy for the heart because they have zero fat, a low percentage of cholesterol and sodium & a low % of calories from fat.
They are also made with ground beef lower in saturated fats than other meats, so it’s generally a low-fat recipe.
The Bottom Line
Scramble Burgers are tasty, healthy, and a great alternative to fast food. They are also an easy way to get creative in the kitchen and make your food taste better than the average burger restaurant.
Overall, Scramble Burger has plenty of health benefits, and it’s a delicious meal anyone would enjoy.