Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is a favorite in our household. It’s a refreshing, tasty, grown-up version of the original Scooby Snack recipe we all know and love! Give this shooter recipe a try, and you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 How to make Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
- 2 How to prepare time?
- 3 Nutrition facts of Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
- 4 Health Benefits of Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
- 5 Easy 6 Serving Ideas for Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
- 6 Can I Freeze It?
- 7 Pink Scooby Snack Shot
- 8 Spinach Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 9 Scooby Snack Shot calories
- 10 Scooby Snack drink With milk
- 11 Scooby Doo shots of Mexico
- 12 Scooby Snack shot blue
- 13 Conclusion
How to make Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup ice
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp agave or honey (optional)
- mint leaves for garnish (optional) Top with: 2 tbsp coconut cream (optional – to taste)
Step 1: Stack your ingredients and layer the watermelon chunks, cashews, and mint leaves on top.
Step 2: Squeeze the lemon over the mixture.
Step 3: Pour the water, agave or honey, and lime juice over the mixture.
Step 4: Stir to combine.
Step 5: Pour into a frozen shot glass and serve warm.
How to prepare time?
Thirty minutes, 0 minutes to cook.
Nutrition facts of Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
Serving size: 1 shot
- Calories: 56
- Fat: 0.7 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Carbs: 7.5 g
- Fiber: 2.0 g
Health Benefits of Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
These days, the health benefits of watermelon are well known. Watermelon is a rich source of immune-boosting vitamin C and antioxidants. It is also packed with special nutrients that help fight heart disease and cancer, including lycopene, betacarotene, ascorbic acid, and citrulline.
Lycopene, a phytochemical found in watermelon, is a powerful antioxidant that protects against heart disease and cancer. Watermelon also has fat-fighting lycopene that helps lower bad cholesterol and limit weight gain – a major factor in obesity-related diseases.
Click here to learn how to get blood sugar under control naturally. Watermelon is also an excellent source of vitamins A and C. In general, watermelon contains many phytonutrients that are proven anti-cancer compounds.
Easy 6 Serving Ideas for Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
1. Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is a great alternative to the Strawberry Daiquiri at your favorite bar.
2. Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is a refreshing after-dinner drink when you’re craving something sweet.
3. Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is the perfect drink to serve at your next party or get-together. It’s a non-alcoholic option that will appeal to everyone!
4. Scooby Snack Shot Recipe – A delicious way to enjoy your watermelon chunks… without getting messy!
5. Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is a fun and healthy way to enjoy watermelon. Instead of lollipops, you can make these healthy kids’ shots!
6. Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is a great option for adults when it’s time to add some watermelon flavor to their favorite drinks.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze the Scooby Snack Shot Recipe. To do so, transfer the recipe to freezer bags or a Tupperware container and allow it to freeze for at least 6 hours.
When ready to serve, thaw and re-melt the mixture in a cup warmer. If you prefer to thaw overnight in the refrigerator, be sure not to put it in an airtight plastic container.
Pink Scooby Snack Shot
Try this pink Scooby Snack Shot for a pretty, tasty twist on the original recipe. For a pink color, use beet water – the juice from boiled beets.
Start with half a lemon and add the beet water until you reach the desired color. Add crushed red pepper flakes to your shot for extra pizzazz.
Spinach Mango Smoothie Recipe
Now’s the time to make a splash with your favorite smoothies. Check out our Pink Summer Smoothie recipe, made with fresh fruits. It’s sure to bring a smile to your face. Continue reading for more delicious recipes.
Scooby Snack Shot calories
Scooby Snack Shot contains about 56 calories. It is very little for a cocktail, but because of the high sugar, you better drink this Scooby Snack Shot recipe cautiously.
We recommend you to drink no more than 3-4 Scooby Snack Shots-per week. So enjoy this cocktail once or twice a week and ensure it is always on special occasions.
Scooby Snack drink With milk
The Scooby Snack Shot Recipe can be made with milk as well. The texture is slightly lighter if you opt for milk instead of water.
The flavor is the same, although some fans of this drink say there are slight differences in tartness and sugar level. We think it’s best to drink the Scooby Snacks alone, without milk or cream. Click here for more information about milk-based cocktails.
Scooby Doo shots of Mexico
The Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is a classic shot. It may have been firstborn in the US, but it has become a Mexican favorite too!
Mixing ripe watermelon and cilantro gives you a refreshing drink with zesty flavors reminiscent of Cinco de Mayo. You can also try your hand at this recipe with mango or even papaya! Click here for more Mexican recipes.
Scooby Snack shot blue
This blueberry-flavored Scooby Snack Shot is perfect for the summertime. It’s also a good choice if you are looking to try a new flavor to mix up your weekly Scooby Snack shots. Mix it with half watermelon and half blueberries (or more to taste).
The Scooby Snack Shot Recipe is a fun new way to enjoy your watermelon. It’s perfect for any occasion and a great way to use leftover watermelon pieces.
This recipe also doubles as an appetizer, so you can whip up a batch of Scooby Snack Shots and serve them as a snack at your next dinner party. Soon enough, all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! Thanks for reading our article on Scooby Snack Shot Recipe.