Scooby Snack Recipe Shot is a spicy, “vibrant” shot of tequila that isn’t too hard on the stomach. It’s a great drink when you’re looking for something with a little kick that isn’t too strong. This recipe is best enjoyed with friends or at a party.
If you love shots and want to try something different, give this one a go! For more on the best drinks for each season, see our blog post “The Best Drinks for Each Season.”
- 1 How to make Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
- 2 How to prepare time?
- 3 Nutrition facts of Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
- 4 Health Benefits of Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
- 5 Best 6 Variations for Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
- 6 Can I Freeze It?
- 7 Scooby Snack drink with Midori
- 8 Scooby Snack shot banana
- 9 Is Scooby Snack Recipe Shot Healthy?
- 10 What’s in a Scooby Snack Recipe Shot?
- 11 Is Scooby Snack Recipe Shot Gluten-Free?
- 12 Conclusion
How to make Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
- 50ml of tequila
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- ½ cup of milk (more or less depending on preferred consistency)
Step 1: Pour the tequila into a shot glass.
Step 2: Add in the ice cream, peanut butter, and milk
Step 3: Stir together until well blended. Enjoy!
How to prepare time?
Time to prepare: 5 minutes, serves one
Time to make: 10 minutes, serves 1
Nutrition facts of Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
- 96 calories,
- 19 grams of total fat
- 8 grams of saturated fat
- 0 gram of trans fat
- 16 milligrams of cholesterol
- 4 milligrams of sodium
- 15 grams of carbohydrates
- 2 grams of dietary fiber
- 1 gram of sugars.
Health Benefits of Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
Handfuls of peanuts may be packed full of protein, but they are also a great source of the amino acid arginine, also found in foods such as eggs, dairy products, and beef.
This amino acid plays a critical role in maintaining healthy circulation and helps to maintain healthy hair and nails.
Peanut butter has been associated with the prevention of heart disease. People who consumed peanut butter daily were found to have lower cholesterol levels within their bodies than those who didn’t consume it daily.
Best 6 Variations for Scooby Snack Recipe Shot
1. Choose your favorite sip, and add some ice and a scoop of ice cream. If you have leftover ingredients, then try them in a milkshake!
2. Mix a smoothie with equal parts of your favorite juice, milk, and cream. Add a little peanut butter to this mixture to make it extra creamy. For more information on smoothies, click here.
3. Try the recipe as is: unsweetened iced tea is great in place of the ice cream while still creating the same consistency.
4. Try your favorite fruit juice, such as pineapple, orange, or cranberry juice.
5. Make Scooby Snack Recipe Shot a dessert shot by adding an extra scoop of ice cream!
6. Brew yourself a cup of tea, add ice and a scoop of ice cream – and you’ve got yourself an iced tea milkshake!
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze a Scooby Snack Recipe Shot after you have made it. Place the shot in a freezer bag, place the bottle on top of it in the freezer to keep it upright, and then leave it for about half an hour.
Scooby Snack drink with Midori
Scooby Snack Recipe Shot with Midori is a pink drink that can be served as a dessert. It’s a nice change from the usual shot as it has some flavor.
Scooby Snack shot banana
Copy and paste the code to your blog or another website to embed this infographic. Scooby Snack Recipe Shot is a spicy, “vibrant” shot of tequila that isn’t too hard on the stomach.
It’s a great drink when you’re looking for something with a little kick that isn’t too strong. This recipe is best enjoyed with friends or at a party.
Is Scooby Snack Recipe Shot Healthy?
Yes, Scooby Snack Recipe Shot is healthy as it is a low-calorie drink. However, it is high in fat. The important thing to remember about this recipe shot is that any time you take a drink, you should watch the quantity of the drink. Try to stick to one or two shots per night and between alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
What’s in a Scooby Snack Recipe Shot?
Scooby Snack Recipe Shot has tequila as its main ingredient. Tequila is a distilled liquor with two types of alcohol; tequila which is 40%, and Blanco, which is 42% (35% for a triple sec).
Midori is added to the drink for color. When you mix Midori, it turns pink. The coloring also gives off a sweet taste. Some people like this taste as it can be compared to that strawberry candy.
Is Scooby Snack Recipe Shot Gluten-Free?
Yes, Scooby Snack Recipe Shot is gluten-free. While this recipe shot is a gluten-free recipe, it is important to note that you should still not consume any more than the recommended amount of alcohol in a given night, as excessive drinking can lead to a variety of health issues as well.
For any occasion, Scooby Snack Recipe Shot is a great drink to mix and serve as it has a kick. You can add some ice and enjoy this shot with your friends after a hard day’s work or while celebrating the big game.
Do you have any other ideas for what else can be added to Scooby Snack Recipe Shot to make it even better? Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading! Please share our articles on your favorite social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.