Santa Panties Shot Recipe is a holiday tradition that many people don’t know about. They’re also not confused with Christmas Pudding, an English dessert made of suet, dried fruit, and various spices boiled in water or milk.
Santa’s Panties are simply hot chocolate mixed with peppermint schnapps poured over whipped cream and crushed candy cane pieces. This recipe is easy to make for parties or as a single serving treat for yourself!
- 1 How to prepare Santa Panties Shot Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Santa Panties Shot Recipe
- 3 The health benefits of Santa Panties Shot Recipe
- 4 Where Can I Buy It?
- 5 Can I Freeze It??
- 6 Is it Good for Digestion??
- 7 Can I Give it to My Kids??
- 8 Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe??
- 9 Conclusion
How to prepare Santa Panties Shot Recipe
- Hot chocolate mix
- Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipping cream
- Candy canes
1. In a small saucepan, heat water or milk until it’s hot but not boiling.
2. Add the hot chocolate mix and stir until it’s dissolved.
3. Pour the peppermint schnapps into a glass.
4. Pour the hot chocolate mixture over the schnapps.
5. Whip some cream and put it on top.
6. Crush up some candy canes and sprinkle them on top.
Enjoy your Santa Panties Shot Recipe! They’re sure to get you in the holiday spirit!
Nutrition facts of Santa Panties Shot Recipe
|Saturated fat||3.5 g|
The health benefits of Santa Panties Shot Recipe
1. This recipe’s hot chocolate mix is an excellent calcium and Vitamin A source.
2. Peppermint Schnapps in the Santa Panties Shot Recipe is a source of antioxidants, fruits, and essential oils.
3. Whipping cream has healthy fats, protein, and Vitamin D.
4. Candy canes are full of ingredients that boost metabolism.
5. Enjoy your drink responsibly. Do not drive if you drink alcohol. Know your limits and consume in moderation. This Santa Panties Shot Recipe is for adults only!
Where Can I Buy It?
Hot chocolate mixes can be found at most local supermarkets. Peppermint Schnapps can be bought at your local liquor store.
Try to find candy cane ground up in pieces, so it mixes better with the whipped cream. Try crushing up peppermints or sugar cubes if you cannot find a candy cane.
Can I Freeze It??
Yes! Santa Panties Shot Recipe can be frozen for up to one month. When ready to enjoy, make sure the drink is at room temperature.
This makes it easier to pour in a glass and prevents cracking of the mirror when you do so. Add the ingredients in the order listed above. Stir well before enjoying.
Is it Good for Digestion??
Yes! Santa Panties Shot Recipe is a great drink to have after a big meal. The peppermint helps soothe the stomach, while the chocolate and cream help to coat and protect the stomach lining.
Can I Give it to My Kids??
No! Santa Panties Shot Recipe is for adults only. Do not give this recipe to children. It is not suitable for their stomachs and may cause them to have a stomach ache or vomiting.
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe??
Santa Panties Shot Recipe is for adults only. Do not give this recipe to children. It is not suitable for their stomachs and may cause them to have a stomach ache or vomiting.
Are you looking for a delicious and festive drink to enjoy during the holidays? Look no further than Santa Panties Shot Recipe!
This recipe is easy to make and perfect for parties or single servings. The hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps create a delicious and festive drink that will get you in the holiday spirit!
The Santa Panties Shot Recipe is a simple shot made with cranberry juice, vodka, and ginger ale.
It’s easy to drink on Christmas Eve or any day of the year! What are you drinking this holiday season? Be sure to share your favorite recipe in the comments below!