S Mores Snack Mix Recipe is a quick and easy way to make a fun and healthy snack for your family! This simple snack is perfect for toddlers, school snacks, kids in the backseat of the car… anything!
A few ingredients are all you need to make this recipe. With just a package of graham crackers, marshmallows, and pretzels, you can mix them in minutes to create this delicious treat. There are also plenty of other variations that can be made with this basic recipe.
How to make S Mores Snack Mix Recipe
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (or your favorite candy)
- 3 tablespoons of honey (or 2 tablespoons of sugar)
- 1 package of graham crackers (about one ten-count box)
- 4 bags of marshmallows (2 cups, or enough to use 9 oz. bag of marshmallows total)
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients mentioned above in a medium-sized bowl. Make sure to mix thoroughly.
Step 2: Pour into different-sized containers for your family to enjoy. Store in a cool, dry place and eat within 30 days.
How to prepare time?
Prepare time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 20
Nutrition facts of S Mores Snack Mix Recipe
- Calories 91
- Total Fat 4g
- Sodium 10mg
- Potassium 18mg
- Total Carbohydrates 9g
- Dietary fiber 0g
- Protein 2g
Health Benefits of S Mores Snack Mix Recipe
S Mores Snack Mix Recipe is a healthy alternative to other types of treats that are higher in fat, sugar, and calorie content.
It provides an excellent source of vitamins and minerals that help you stay healthy, including calcium, potassium, zinc, and iron. So for your next family barbecue or playdate, ensure you include this recipe for everyone to enjoy.
Best 6 Freezing Ideas for S Mores Snack Mix Recipe
1. If you have any snack mix left over, create a “kitty litter” package to freeze and use later. Place a portion of the snack mix in an individual sandwich bag. Then put that bag inside of a gallon-sized freezer bag. Avoiding as much air as possible when using this storage method!
2. Mix the snack with oatmeal to create a delicious breakfast treat on cold winter mornings!
3. Add fresh berries and granola to the snack mix for a tasty and healthy snack.
4. Store leftover snack mix in a glass or mason jar for an easy make-ahead breakfast on the go! S Mores Snack Mix Recipe is best served warm, so make sure you take it with you when you leave for your morning jog!
5. Store this in the refrigerator overnight or for up to 5 days. This will keep the snack mix fresh and save time because nothing should be eaten that is too old!
6. Enjoy this as an easy afternoon pick-me-up with a hot cup of coffee or tea! S Mores Snack Mix Recipe is simple to make and easy to share and enjoy. Prepare this tasty snack mix for your next party or gathering. Your family and friends will love this sweet and salty treat. They will surely enjoy it over and over again!
S’mores snack mix Costco
It’s a great idea to include the roasted marshmallow! It makes it so yummy! And the pretzels are awesome! Since I use chocolate-flavored chips and graham crackers, I think of “brownie bites” as a good compliment to a chocolate dessert.
mama mellace s’mores snack mix
This looks so delicious and easy to make. We love marshmallows in our house, and as a diabetic, I try to find snacks that are “sweet” without a lot of sugar. I’ll have to try this for sure!
Cydney Duke bake shop
I’ll have to try this one! My boys love marshmallows but aren’t the biggest fans of pretzels or graham crackers, so I’m sure there will be some “adjusting.”
s’mores snack mix on amazon
I love snacking on these! I’ve tried this recipe a few times, and it is always a hit with my kids. It’s so much better than store-bought snacks. Make sure you don’t use too thick of pretzels, or the mix won’t mix well.
Is S Mores Snack Mix Recipe Healthy?
S Mores Snack Mix Recipe is delicious but not the healthiest snack. It will provide you with some calories in addition to the sugar and fat that are an inherent part of this recipe. If you want a healthy snack, try this recipe for grapefruit cinnamon apples!
S Mores Snack Mix Recipe is an ideal recipe for your next family get-together or play date! It’s sweet and salty, which makes for a delicious combination. This easy recipe is quick to make, fun to eat, and even better if you make it yourself. Enjoy!