The Ruby Tuesday Triple Prime Burger is a great example of a double-stacked burger. It has three different beef patties, cheese, bacon, fried onions, tomato, lettuce, and pickles, all in one bun.
It’s also a great example of the “best bang for your buck” food trend many fast-food chains are following.
- 1 How to make Ruby Tuesday Triple Prime Burger
- 2 Nutrition facts of Ruby Tuesday Triple Prime Burger
- 3 Which Ruby Tuesday has the best Triple Prime Burger?
- 4 What is the best burger at Ruby Tuesday?
- 5 The Bottom Line
How to make Ruby Tuesday Triple Prime Burger
- 9oz Ground Beef
- 9 oz Grilled Chicken Breast (cut into 8 pieces)
1. Cut the chicken into 8 pieces to make sure that it cooks steadily as you don’t want rubbery or overcooked chicken.
2. Heat your charcoal grill and add chunks of wood chips ( I used apple pellets ).
You will want to add these once you finish grilling the burgers, which means keep cooking until they are ready for consumption, not still smoking from when you said their storage…
3. Form the burgers by placing two slices of American cheese on top and then piling up your ingredients. Press gently to create a good amount of crust around the beef and chicken patties until you’re satisfied with their thickness.
4. Place three pieces on one side (this is concentrated line working) and grill for 5-7 minutes or until done to your liking; flip over if using charcoal grilling method.
Slow cook the burgers for another 3-5 minutes until you have no pink coloration signs when you cut a tiny finger in from the side.
5. Snip away at cheese, don’t waste it because there will be more, so use up all that discarded melting goodness. To avoid using too much melted American Cheese,
slice off only half and keep it as a backup for topping later on if desired. Shred about 5 slices of cheese and place 1/4 pieces of tomato on top along with some lettuce.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne to taste the burgers like that, or you can also do a simple version using:
Salt + Pepper + Garlic Powder all mix very well in one spot at a time to create your seasoning line underneath baked burgers, so they get nicely seasoned as they cook while not over-salting them either.
You may like: Brontosaurus Burger: Perfect 6 Method
Nutrition facts of Ruby Tuesday Triple Prime Burger
|calories from fat||103|
|saturated fatty acid||6 g|
Which Ruby Tuesday has the best Triple Prime Burger?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the location and specific Triple Prime Burger offered. However, some of the Ruby Tuesday locations that offer Triple Prime Burgers include:
1. Tampa, FL
2. Dallas, TX
3. Oklahoma City, OK
What is the best burger at Ruby Tuesday?
There are many great burgers at Ruby Tuesday, but the 5 best burgers are:
1. The Smokehouse Burger
This burger is topped with smoked bacon, aged cheddar cheese, and a house sauce.
2. The Bacon Double Cheeseburger
This burger is topped with two slices of bacon and melted cheddar cheese.
3. The BBQ Bacon Burger
This burger is topped with barbecue sauce, crispy bacon, and melted cheddar cheese.
4. The Mushroom Swiss Burger
This burger is topped with sautéed mushrooms, melted swiss cheese, and garlic mayo.
5. The Classic American Burger
This burger is topped with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion rings, and a house sauce.
The Bottom Line
Ruby Tuesday is a chain restaurant that offers fast-casual dining. Their menu features classic American dishes, and they have expanded to over 100 locations across the United States.
Ruby Tuesday’s best burger is their Triple Prime Burger, topped with melted cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, and crispy bacon.