Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos is a very delicious, easy, and quick meal. It takes less than 30 minutes to make and is a great option for any night of the week. It’s perfect when you don’t feel like cooking but still want something filling.
- 1 How to make Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos
- 2 Nutrition facts of Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos
- 3 Amazing 8 Health Benefits of Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos
- 3.1 1. Helps lower cholesterol.
- 3.2 2. Helps lower blood pressure.
- 3.3 3. Helps reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- 3.4 4. Can reduce blood glucose levels.
- 3.5 5. Reduces the risk of cancer.
- 3.6 6. It Can help to lower body weight.
- 3.7 7. Can improve digestion.
- 3.8 8. Can boost immune system health and protect against disease.
- 4 What are wonton tacos made of?
- 5 How much sugar is in the wonton tacos at Applebee’s?
- 6 Is the Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos Healthy?
- 7 How many calories are the wonton tacos at Applebee’s?
- 8 Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos review?
- 9 Applebee’s Wonton Tacos sauce?
- 10 Applebee’s Chicken wonton tacos price?
- 11 Applebee’s chicken wonton tacos discontinued?
- 12 Conclusion
How to make Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos
Prepare time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Paper Towel
- Bowl to put lettuce in
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (shredded) [I used 2 large breasts]
- 6 finely chopped green onions. [I used half a large onion]
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, small stems removed (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp light sour cream
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, mix black beans, coleslaw mix, and chicken.
Step 3: Place a wonton wrapper in the palm of your hand. Drop 1/2 tsp of taco meat into the middle and mold it around the bottom corner to create a cup.
Step 4: Place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you run out of taco meat or wonton wrappers. You should get about 6-7 tacos.
Step 5: Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Step 6: To assemble the tacos, lay 1 lettuce leaf on a plate, add 3-4 tablespoons of taco meat, and top with about 2 tsp of sour cream and a pinch each of green onion and cilantro. Put your favorite hot sauce on top.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Calories: 174
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Sodium: 765mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 0.5g
- Protein: 12
Amazing 8 Health Benefits of Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos
1. Helps lower cholesterol.
Black beans are a great source of fiber. Fiber is important for lowering your total cholesterol by reducing the amount of cholesterol your body absorbs.
2. Helps lower blood pressure.
Cabbage, like black beans, is also very high in fiber which helps to lower blood pressure.
3. Helps reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Maintaining a healthy weight and eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables reduces the risk of heart disease. Beans are rich in fiber, iron, and protein which help keep you feeling full while helping to lower your risk of heart disease.
4. Can reduce blood glucose levels.
Black beans have been linked to reducing blood sugar levels and helping to up-regulate insulin sensitivity.
5. Reduces the risk of cancer.
Beans are high in antioxidants, which help reduce the risk of cancers such as breast, prostate, and colon cancer.
6. It Can help to lower body weight.
While it’s true that beans aren’t protein dense, they help lower your calorie intake due to their high fiber content and help you feel full longer, preventing overeating and weight gain due to increased satiety or “fullness.”
7. Can improve digestion.
Black beans are rich in fiber and protein, which can help aid in digestion by keeping things moving along in your gastrointestinal tract.
8. Can boost immune system health and protect against disease.
Beans contain a high concentration of immune-boosting nutrients called phytonutrients which help to fight off infection, inflammation, and even cancer.
What are wonton tacos made of?
Wonton tacos are made using wonton wrappers instead of tortillas to form a taco shape. They are then fried and contain taco meat, slaw, and cilantro with a dollop of sour cream. The sauce is also made with sour cream.
You can be sure that they will be delicious since they are served with pico de gallo salsa, which is similar to the salsa you would put on tacos. But it tastes so awesome that it almost has a bite of a different level than the usual salsa.
How much sugar is in the wonton tacos at Applebee’s?
The amount of sugar in the recipe is two-tablespoons. Ironically, the dish’s name is “wonton tacos,” but allegedly, they are not made from wonton wrappers. Rather tortillas. According to some sources, it contains a small amount of artificial sweetener.
Is the Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos Healthy?
The recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos is very healthy. They contain a great combination of low-fat chicken, black beans, and cabbage to boost complex carbs and protein. It also has fresh cilantro and fresh green onions with a hint of salt to help enhance the natural flavors.
How many calories are the wonton tacos at Applebee’s?
Let’s just put it this way. A 350-gram serving of Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos contains about 350 calories, 9 grams of fat, and 20 grams of protein.
Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos review?
The tacos are delicious and have a bright taste. I also liked the crunchiness of the fried wontons, which goes well with the creamy pico de gallo salsa. I hope you like it as much as me because this is one of my favorite dishes.
Applebee’s Wonton Tacos sauce?
The sauce usually served with the Recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos is a pico de gallo salsa. It contains cilantro, green peppers, and red onion.
There are a couple of variations out there. They all taste equally delicious, but some people prefer to use more heat and others more sour cream in their recipes.
Applebee’s Chicken wonton tacos price?
Usually, the price of an individual serving at Applebee’s is $5.59. It is on the menu as one of their lunch specials.
Applebee’s chicken wonton tacos discontinued?
The recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos has been discontinued. But you can always order another new version of this dish at another restaurant called “wonton tacos,” which serves the same taste with a different name.
You can be sure that the people who have tried the recipe For Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Tacos will never forget about it.
It tastes so good that you will want to order another one at your favorite restaurant. I had had this dish before and enjoyed it. It has a great sauce and taste and a nice crunchiness from the wontons on every bite you take. It is worth trying.