Rear Burger is a burger that has been perfected over the years with the help of feedback from customers.
It is a partnership between two friends who love hamburgers and sandwiches and have spent countless hours cooking together to make this the most delicious burger you’ll ever eat.
How to make Rear Burger
- 4 x 400 g beef patties
- 1 x egg
- 1/2 x cup corn
- 1 x tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano (or fresh if you can find)
1. Mix crushed corn and breadcrumbs for the buns. I used to mix it in a spray can, but it works just as well, pouring it into a bowl and combining it with a fork.
2. Place two sheets of cling film on a flat surface. Place burger patties 1 cm apart along the area of cling film. Use the rest of the cling film to cover the burger patties without pressing down.
3. Mix egg and melted butter in a bowl with a fork and rub them into all sides of both sides of each burger patty.
4. Place one sheet of cling film over all 4 burgers with the edges hanging over onto the side (this will be used to close up when cooking).
5. Place another sheet of cling film on top of the burger patties, followed by the third piece of cling film. This will ensure that the burgers won’t stick to the grill when cooking.
6. Sprinkle oregano (and some salt if you like) overall 4 burger patties, then cover both burgers with cling film once more to keep flavors and moisture in.
7. Place both burgers in the fridge for at least an hour to marinate.
8 . Chose a heat source for cooking, such as a barbecue, oven, or frying pan.
9. Cook each of the burgers for about 6 minutes on each side.
10 . Slice the buns in half and place them under the grill to toast.
11 . When the burger is almost cooked, add a slice of cheese on top of each patty.
12 . Remove burgers add fried onions and other condiments like lettuce or tomatoes on top. (Use your imagination! Use whatever you have)
13. Replace the bun tops and serve.
Top 6 Amazing Health Benefits of Rear Burger
Step1. Rear Burger has a high protein content, and it is the key ingredient in providing energy for the body. It is a high-quality protein that provides fuel for the body.
Step2. Rear Burger has low carbohydrate content, which does not store as fat; instead of eating other carbohydrates snacks that are not good for your health, you should start eating Rear Burger instead.
Step3. Rear Burger contains another important nutrient called “selenium.”
Selenium is known as a powerful antioxidant, and it helps the body protect and reduce free radical damage.
Step4. Rear Burger is high in fiber and absorbs water in the stomach. It helps increase the volume of our intestine, which reduces the feeling of fullness.
The fiber also controls appetite and maintains a healthy digestive system.
Step5. Rear Burger helps you raise your metabolism rate, which prevents weight gain; instead, this will lead to weight loss.
Step6. Rear Burger has high protein content, and it is the key ingredient in providing energy for the body.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can. Just wrap it in cling film and then in freezer bags. Then put it in a freezer, and it’s ready to eat when you are.
How to Store?
To store the burger, you can keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days, or you can put it in the freezer if you’re not going to eat it within 2 days.
Can I buy Rear Burger?
Yes, you can buy Rear Burger in some supermarkets, check out their range of products below. The shipping is free and fast via DHL, a reputable company that provides speedy service.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, Rear Burger is healthy, and it is a great option for you if you want to cut down on fat and carbs from your diet.
Why could Rear Burger be the best choice for your diet?
Rear Burger has no artificial ingredients! This will satisfy any health-conscious person who wants to eat low carbohydrate food that does not detract from their health goals.
They have no hydrogenated oils! The properties of these oils are poisonous. They have been linked to weight gain and many other problems.
The Bottom Line
It is difficult to find a fat-burning, low carbohydrate food. But Rear Burger fits the bill perfectly.
It is delicious, and you can also add your herbs and spices to customize it even more. You will never look at burgers the same way again! Enjoy!