This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is a favorite for those who love seafood. It is served at many Port O Call restaurants, but it can also be made easily at home with little effort.
The garlic, lemon, and herbs give this dish a delicious flavor that you will enjoy every bite of, making it perfect for a quick and easy meal or party appetizer.
- 1 Hoe to make Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
- 3 Price in Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
- 4 5 Health Benefits of Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 Is It Healthy?
- 7 Is It Gluten-Free?
- 8 Is It Dairy Free?
- 9 Can I Pay With Cash?
- 10 Can I Tip With Cash?
- 11 Returns and exchanges Policy
- 12 Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
- 13 Is It Suitable For Lactating Women?
- 14 Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
- 15 Is It Suitable For Vegetarians?
- 16 Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
- 17 Is It Whole30 Approved?
- 18 Is It Sugar-Free?
- 19 Conclusion
Hoe to make Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 lemon,
- sliced into thin rounds
- 4 ounces red wine
- 1 stick butter
- 5 basil leaves 12 slices French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic saute for 30 seconds. Add wine and lemon slices; simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard lemon slices.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add shrimp and cook until just done, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer shrimp to a platter. Add oil, garlic, and basil to the same skillet over medium heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until garlic is tender. Pour over shrimp. Serve with bread.
4. Drizzle the wine sauce over shrimp and serve with bread (the sauce will be yummy on the bread too! )
Nutrition facts of Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
|1,053 mg||14 g|
Price in Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is a delicious seafood recipe for anyone who loves seafood. This recipe is an easy way to make shrimp at home, and you can even spice it up by adding a kick to the sauce.
This recipe is easy to make and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves shrimp and seafood.
5 Health Benefits of Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe
1. This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is a good source of protein, making it a great meal for vegetarians. Protein is an essential part of a healthy diet, and it can help decrease muscle loss when dieting.
2. Because this Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe has only 93 mg of cholesterol per serving, it is one of the healthiest high-fat foods you can eat.
3. Because it is a good source of Vitamin C, this Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe can boost your immune system and help protect you against infections.
4. This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe has the antioxidant selenium, which is believed to improve many body functions.
5. Seafood is an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids, which can lower your cholesterol, make blood less likely to clot, and reduce your risk of blood clots.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this Ports O Call Shrub Recipe and save it for a later date. You can also use this recipe to make Crab Cakes by thawing the shrimps and then mixing the shredded shrimp with the other ingredients.
Is It Healthy?
This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is healthy but contains high cholesterol. This recipe does have a lot of fat, so I recommend using it sparingly.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, this Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is gluten-free because the bread is not damaged.
Is It Dairy Free?
Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe consists of shrimp and butter that are dairy-free ingredients. There are no cheeses in this recipe, and it has no butter or milk.
Can I Pay With Cash?
Yes, you can pay for the food at Port O Call Restaurant with cash only.
Can I Tip With Cash?
Yes, you can tip the server at the restaurant with cash.
Returns and exchanges Policy
Ports O Call Restaurant accepts returns within 5 days of the order date. They will refund the credit card on file less a 15% restocking fee and cancel your order if there is excessive damage or if your food arrives damaged (may cause an infection).
You may also exchange any cooked food ordered from Ports O Call Restaurant for another cooked food as long as it is available in stock.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is not for pregnant women because it contains raw seafood.
Is It Suitable For Lactating Women?
This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is not for lactating women because it contains raw seafood.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, this Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is good for people with diabetes because it contains no sugar and very few carbohydrates, making this food suitable for diabetic patients.
Is It Suitable For Vegetarians?
Yes, this Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is suitable for vegetarians because it contains no meat or seafood.
Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is not for cancer patients because it contains raw seafood.
Is It Whole30 Approved?
This Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe is not whole30 approved because it contains butter.
Is It Sugar-Free?
No, this Ports O Call Shrimp Recipe contains sugar because of the lemon slices added to the sauce.
There are many types of fish that you can order at this restaurant, and each dish has a unique twist that makes it special and a crowd favorite. I hope you’ve enjoyed my Ports O Call Restaurant review on this page.