Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe is a delicious twist to everyone’s favorite food! This is a fantastic way to enjoy your famous spicy ground beef, grilled onions, and melty mozzarella cheese on a fresh,
crispy pizza crust and top it off with cool sour cream. We have the recipe right here; all you have to do is follow the directions below.
- 1 How to make Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
- 4 Best 6 Serving Ideas for Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
- 5 Taco pizza sauce recipe?
- 6 Taco pizza with Pillsbury pizza crust?
- 7 Taco pizza recipe without refried beans?
- 8 What is on Pizza Hut’s Taco Pizza?
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 FAQ
How to make Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
Prepare time: 30 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Number of servings: Makes 1 serving
- Oven rack
- 3 C pizza dough
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 jar salsa, Recipe
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 4 ounces of your favorite ground beef, cooked and drained (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 (5- or 6-inch) baked Pizza Hut Taco Pizza crust
- ½ cup of your favorite spicy ground beef
- 2 cups of your favorite shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400°. Cut the pizza crust into 4 wedges and place on a baking sheet.
Step 2: Take 4 wedges and place them in the center of a 9×12-inch pan.
Step 3: Toss the refried beans with about 15 to 20 pieces of grated cheddar cheese (about 1½ oz.) in a large bowl and spread out evenly on top of the pizza wedges.
Step 4: Add salsa, chopped onion rings, and cooked ground beef to the bowl with the refried beans.
Step 5: Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook the tortilla chips in boiling water for 30 to 60 seconds or until the chips begin to curl.
Step 6: Drain and pat dry. Top each pizza with about 20 tortilla chips, 2 tablespoons of taco sauce, and about 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
Step 7: Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and browned. Heat the leftover taco sauce in the microwave with a drizzle of butter and serve it on the side to dip your pizza.
Nutrition facts of Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
- Calories: 661
- Total Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 56 mg
- Sodium: 1832 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 87 g
Health Benefits of Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe gives the body essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to keep the body healthy.
As a bonus, the consumption of this recipe can result in weight loss, increased immunity to diseases, and improved skin tone, hair, and nails.
Best 6 Serving Ideas for Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe
1. Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe can be served as a breakfast meal.
2. Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe is a great snack to enjoy during the day or between meals.
3. You can also eat Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe as an evening meal with your family and friends.
4. You can also serve Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe for your guests at a party or during special occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Baby showers, Wedding Ceremonies, and Birthday Celebrations.
5. You can pack Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe in a lunch box along with a salad and sandwiches to enjoy during outdoor activities such as picnics, hikes, walks, jogs, and bike rides.
6. You can also serve Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe as an appetizer during poker night or other card games.
Taco pizza sauce recipe?
Our pizza sauce recipe is simple to make. Mix tomato sauce, chili seasoning, and your choice of cheese. Spread mixture over cooked tortilla chips and bake in a 425-degree oven for about 10 minutes or until the chips begin to curl.
Taco pizza with Pillsbury pizza crust?
Don’t have time to make your pizza crust? No problem. Pillsbury makes a great taco pizza crust. Spread the Pillsbury Taco-Seasoned Pizza Crust over your tortilla chips, sprinkle with cheese, and bake according to package directions.
Taco pizza recipe without refried beans?
Don’t you like refried beans? Just grab a can of Manwich Original or Spicy Taco sauce and use that in place of the refried beans. It tastes great!
What is on Pizza Hut’s Taco Pizza?
Pizza Hut’s Taco Pizza is made with a taco-seasoned crust, spicy ground beef, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. It is so delicious!
If you’re looking for something different from your usual pizza, this is it! It’s so easy to make, too! It’s light on any waistline but big in taste.
Can you still get Taco Pizza at Pizza Hut?
No, Taco Pizza is no longer offered at the traditional Pizza Hut locations. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
What is Taco Pizza made of?
Taco Pizza is made of crispy bread, spicy ground beef, melty Mozzarella cheese, and topped off with cool sour cream.
Who makes the taco pizza?
Pizza Hut originally produced Taco Pizza. Now, it is no longer offered at their restaurants.
How much is Taco Pizza at Pizza Hut?
Slice can order Taco Pizza for about $1.50, or you can call the whole pie for about $7 – $8.00.
Is Pizza Hut Taco Pizza good?
Taco Pizza is delicious. I loved it when we used to eat it at the older Pizza Hut location in our area. The crust was crispy and made a great combination with the spicy ground beef and melty Mozzarella cheese.