Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka Recipes is a book that will teach you how to make delicious cocktails with the most popular liquor in the world.
All of these recipes are simple and easy-to-follow, so you don’t have to be an expert mixologist or bartender to get great results.
Inside this book, you’ll find 100+ recipes for all occasions, tips on what ingredients work best together; instructions on how to whip up your personalized cocktail recipe; and more!
So if you want to learn how to make some fantastic drinks – whether it’s for your next party or just because – then Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka Recipes has everything you need.
What is Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka?
Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka (85 proof) is a distilled spirit produced in the United States by The Original Co. and sold worldwide by Chatham Imports.
According to the producers, Pinnacle licorice vodka gets its flavor from an infusion of natural licorice extract and other secret ingredients. It has a sweet and slightly creamy taste and is described as similar to black licorice.
How to prepare Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka Recipes?
Well, first you should check if you have all ingredients necessary. If not – improvise! Use substitutes for hard-to-get items or use different kinds of liquor if you can’t find the required one. Sometimes it works out even better than the original recipe.
- ice cubes
- 1/3 oz. (10 ml) Pinnacle Sour Apple Vodka
- 1/3 oz. (10 ml) triple sec
- 1 splash(es) Grenadine
Pour vodka and triple sec over ice cubes into a collins glass. Stir well. Add the splash of grenadine as desired.
Some people like their Cosmopolitan very pink while others do not use any at all. Garnish with a slice of lime or lemon, and serve.
Nutrition Facts of Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka Recipes?
|Calories per serving are||1720.0|
The benefits of Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka Recipes?
1. Boost your immunity. Red licorice contains anethole, which has been proven to strengthen the body’s immunity and offer protection from harmful bacteria while promoting healthy digestion.
2. Tones down swelling. Red licorice is a potent anti-inflammatory agent that can reduce swelling in the body, especially if consumed regularly
3. Relieves constipation. If you suffer from constant constipation, it is advised to eat red licorice as this sweet treat can help with the digestive system and regulate your bowel movements without causing cramps or pain
4. Reduces stress levels. Stress can cause a range of symptoms, including dizziness, fatigue, headaches, and even depression so if you suffer from anxiety, try eating red licorice to help lower your overall strain of the stressful situation
5. Aids in weight loss. Red licorice is very low in calories and can aid in losing extra pounds as it has very few fats and carbs for you to consume
6. Promotes heart health. If you suffer from high cholesterol levels, eating red licorice regularly can help to lower the harmful cholesterol levels in your blood to promote a healthier heart
7. Relieve muscle aches and pains. The anti-inflammatory properties found in red licorice can aid in relieving any muscle or joint pains by reducing inflammation that is causing you pain
8. Helps with nausea or motion sickness. If you are suffering from feelings of nausea, try having a piece of red licorice to help your stomach settle down and ease any feelings of discomfort
The History of Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka?
Well, there’s no actual history. Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka was created in 2006, and since then, has been responsible for over $100 million in retail sales. It is the #1 flavored vodka of all time, with millions sold worldwide.
The company currently distributes it is Chatham Imports, located at 475 Washington Blvd, Ste E104, Jersey City, NJ 07310.
Can I Freeze It?
1. Freezing a particular recipe will not change a thing.
2. However, please remember that the texture of the food item might be altered slightly.
3. Please do not freeze any alcoholic or carbonated drinks as they may explode once you defrost them! So Be Aware Of That!
How Long Does It Last In The Refrigerator?
Almost every food item listed here is suitable for up to two days in the refrigerator. If you have leftovers, please consume them within that time frame because they will taste stale.
Our Pinnacle Red Licorice Vodka Recipes blog post has all the delicious, creative cocktails you could ever want.
We’ve provided recipes for everything from a classic Martini to fun summer refreshers like Strawberry Lemonade and Raspberry Mojitos! I hope you enjoy these tasty concoctions while celebrating this long weekend with friends.