Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe Portland, Oregon, has many seafood restaurants and markets, many of which serve fish with incredible flavors.
These shrimps are an instant favorite in my home. This past week I made these as part of a weekly menu I share on my personal Facebook page for all the people who don’t live in Portland and want to live vicariously through me. It’s about time those Portland people get some credit!
- 1 How to make Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe
- 3 The health benefits of Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe
- 4 Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
- 5 How to choose the right ingredients?
- 6 Can I Freeze It??
- 7 Can I Use Other Kinds of Shrimp?
- 8 Can I Top Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe with Something Else?
- 9 Where Can I Buy It?
- 10 Conclusion
How to make Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe
These shrimp cakes use a reasonably common preparation that is good with any mild to medium fish. The ingredients are garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, butter, and white wine.
You will find similar recipes for these in fish and seafood cookbooks, although you must look carefully at the recipe as most use a smaller amount of wine. I used a full cup and added enough olive oil to make the
- 1 lb shrimp (about 18 large)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbs butter, melted
- 2 tbs plain flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, such as a Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio
- 1 -16 oz package of Italian style bread crumbs (I used the small size)
1. Making the Shrimp Fritters: Place all ingredients except the shrimp in a plastic mixing bowl. Mix everything well until it resembles a dough. It will be pretty wet by this time.
2. Add the shrimp (with the tail part still attached) to the mix and stir so that they get covered by all the butter and bread crumbs. You’ll see little clumps of bread crumbs form in the center of the shrimp mixture.
3. Forming the Shrimp: Move the shrimp to a parchment paper-lined baking pan. Be careful not to include any of the liquid in the bowl into the pan, and make sure you don’t lose any pieces of shrimp.
4. Use a small ice cream scoop to form even-sized balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. I was able to get 22 fritters with my recipe (about 1/2 cup each).
5. Bake these at 350 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes on the first side.
6. Using a spatula, flip and bake an additional 10 – 15 minutes or until they are golden brown all over.
7. Serve them with a small bowl of sauce (I used a garlicky white wine mayonnaise that I mixed up on the fly) and lemon wedges to squeeze over the cakes.
You may like: Master Recipe Marathi: Amazing 9 Health Benefits
Nutrition facts of Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe
|Serving size||1/2 cup|
The health benefits of Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe
Poverty is the most direct cause of hunger in the world. Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe is an excellent source of protein, a nutrient that we need to sustain our muscles and build strong bones.
Moreover, it also provides us with essential fats, which help us feel complete and less likely to overeat. The presence of vitamins C and E will help us absorb all the nutrients our body needs for good health.
Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe is a very nutritious food, but it does have some risks. Consuming too much protein can cause nausea or diarrhea, so it should be eaten in moderation.
Also, shrimp contain cholesterol, which can raise our blood pressure and disrupt the body’s ability to use blood sugar.
Those on low-salt and high-cholesterol diets should limit themselves to three ounces of shrimp per week.
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe is considered to be healthy for most people. There are, however, some exceptions.
People who have had bariatric surgery or suffer from bleeding disorders should consult their doctor before eating this food.
If you want to enjoy these shrimp fritters without the cooking efforts, you can check out our recipe section and buy a pre-cooked frozen Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe.
How to choose the right ingredients?
When choosing ingredients, you should consider the expense, quality, and freshness. Buy frozen shrimp with high-quality proteins and shells free of defects to ensure good quality.
If you want to get the most out of this recipe, choose high-quality bread crumbs to ensure they retain their crunchiness after cooking.
If you are only looking for the shrimp fritters recipe, more lenient standards will apply, and you could use any prepared bread crumbles or dried Italian-style bread crumbs that are found on your supermarket shelves.
Can I Freeze It??
Yes, you can freeze Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe. Make sure to use an air-tight plastic bag and put it in the freezer overnight to give the excess moisture a chance to evaporate. Do not freeze them on a baking tray, or they might stick together.
Can I Use Other Kinds of Shrimp?
You can use any shrimp for this recipe, but make sure that the shrimp are large enough. Check the weight of the shrimp so that it is not very small. Small shrimp contain less protein and may turn rubbery after being cooked.
Can I Top Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe with Something Else?
Yes, you can top the cooked patties with other ingredients. You can crumble bacon or add cheese to make a complete meal out of these cakes. Other suggestions include tomatoes, mushrooms, or even peas and carrots.
Where Can I Buy It?
We have found that most supermarkets sell pre-made frozen Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe, so you can buy them fresh for the best quality.
Also, if you want to make them yourself, you can use store-bought shrimp and bread crumbs. However, don’t buy pre-made bread crumbs, often made from refined wheat or cornflour, and might not be as nutritious as they look.
If you have any comments on this recipe, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Pdx671 Shrimp Fritters Recipe is a quick and easy meal that you can prepare in 10 minutes. They are very nutritious and tasty.
This shrimp recipe can be served as a snack, appetizer, or side dish for any meal. These delicious cakes go well with any sauce or mayonnaise that you want to help them with.
The recipe is easy to prepare, but it does require some forethought beforehand.