Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe is a great recipe for any occasion. It can be made in large batches, making it perfect for parties and get-togethers.
The pesto sauce on this dish gives it a tangy flavor that pairs well with the chicken and cheese. This dish is so easy to make; anyone can do it!
Once you’ve gathered all of your ingredients, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. After you bake your dough until browned on one side, flip it over onto an oiled baking sheet (or use Pampered Chef’s nonstick mat).
Brush the top of the dough with pesto sauce and add shredded mozzarella cheese before putting back in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 1 How to prepare Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe
- 2 Nutrition Facts of Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe
- 3 The benefits of Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe are
- 4 Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 Where Can I Buy It?
- 7 conclusion
How to prepare Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe
- 1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking mat. Unroll pizza crust onto prepared baking sheet.
Using your fingers, firmly press dough into 14×10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until dough is light brown and crispy on bottom.
Remove crust from oven; turn crust over onto another prepared baking sheet (or use nonstick mat). Brush top of flatbread with the pesto sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts of Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe
|Total Fat||6.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
The benefits of Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe are
1. You can make it in large batches, making it perfect for parties and get-togethers
2. The pesto sauce on this dish gives it a tangy flavor that pairs well with the chicken and cheese
3. This dish is so easy to make; anyone can do it!
4. It has a good amount of protein, making it perfect for a post-workout snack or meal!
5. It is super quick to make, no need to spend hours in the kitchen.
You may like: Tuscan Chicken Wellington Recipe: Best Guide For You
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
This recipe is perfect for anyone on a gluten-free diet or those who are looking for a delicious, yet healthy meal option.
It is also low in calories and carbs, making it the perfect meal choice for those who are trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, this recipe can be frozen. Simply place the flatbreads on a baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours. Once they are frozen, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or container and store in the freezer until you are ready to eat them.
Where Can I Buy It?
This recipe can be found in the “Gluten-Free Starter Kit” offered online by The Pampered Chef. If you’re not a member of this site, you can join to start your order and receive $20 off your first purchase!
The Pampered Chef Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy dinner with the family.
Not only does it taste amazing, but this simple dish will keep your kitchen clean and organized because you can make it all at once in one pan!