Milk And Honey Bubble Bath Recipe: This bath is perfect for soothing your skin, but it is also surprisingly affordable.
This post will show you how to make a bubble bath with milk, Honey, and essential oils that leave your skin soft and smooth.
This bubble bath recipe is not only a relaxing sensory experience for you, but it also saves you money by using ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard!
How to make Milk And Honey Bubble Bath Recipe
- ¾ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 drops Honey scented therapeutic grade essential oil
1. Combine all ingredients except the essential oils in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Boil gently for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally (or until time has elapsed).
3. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly before adding the therapeutic grade essential oil.
4. Pour into the bottle(s) and allow to cool completely.
Nutrition facts of Milk And Honey Bubble Bath Recipe
Health Benefits of Milk And Honey Bubble Bath Recipe
This recipe has a ton of health and medicinal benefits, including antibacterial properties that protect your skin from the flu and other nasty bugs.
One of the reasons Honey is such an important ingredient in this recipe is that it contains a group of antioxidants called flavonoids. These flavonoids work to fight carcinogens, which are known to cause cancer.
Also, because Honey has mild antiseptic and antibacterial properties, this bubble bath recipe on your skin can help prevent infections.
Best 5 Serving Ideas of Milk And Honey Bubble Bath Recipe
1. Use 1/2 cup of this bubble bath recipe for a light, refreshing flannel.
2. Use 1/2 cup of this bubble bath recipe for a face mask that will heal your skin and give it a healthy glow.
3. Use 2 Tbsp of this bubble bath recipe mixed into 1 cup of milk to make it a great moisturizer or body scrub that can be used on elbows, knees, and other areas where your skin needs some TLC.
4. Use 1 Tbsp of this bubble bath recipe for an easy, soothing moisturizer for dry patches of skin and rough elbows and knees.
5. Try using 4-5 drops of your favorite therapeutic grade essential oil to enhance the aroma or scent of this bubble bath recipe.
Steep the essential oils in the mixture while cooling and stir thoroughly before pouring into a bottle or jar.
How to Save Money on Milk And Honey Bubble Bath Recipe
I used the ingredients in my pantry to make this recipe. It only cost me $0.60 to make, and it was much less than I could have purchased a bottle of bath oil for at the grocery store.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes! You can freeze this milk and honey bubble bath recipe, but I wouldn’t recommend doing it for more than 3 months. Since milk is a perishable item, homemade milk products should be stored in the refrigerator.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Although there are no known risks associated with this recipe, it is probably best to avoid using it during pregnancy as you would any other questionable or unknown product.
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Mothers?
It is probably best to avoid using this bubble bath recipe if you are breastfeeding because of the same concerns mentioned above regarding using it during pregnancy.
Other Uses for Milk And Honey Bubble Bath Recipe
You can use this bubble bath recipe for more than just a flannel or a moisturizer! Try using 1/2 cup of this bubble bath recipe to fill the bottom of a foot bath, and then add warm water and Epsom salts.
How I Save Money With Bubble Bath Recipes
Bath oils are some of the most expensive products at the grocery store. My homemade recipes cost me pennies on the dollar, and they function just as well.
Is It Healthy?
I haven’t read anywhere that the ingredients in my homemade bubble bath recipes are unhealthy.
However, since I do not use additives or preservatives in my homemade recipes, it is always good to check with your doctor before making any new products for personal use.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Honey is naturally gluten-free, so this recipe should not be contaminated with gluten if you have gluten sensitivity.
Making your bubble bath recipes is a fun way to save money. With such awesome ingredients like Honey, milk, and olive oil, you’ll have many aromatherapeutic benefits to enjoy!