Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe is simple but tasty. This easy-to-make wrap is made with a package of frozen wraps, some honey mustard dipping sauce, and a can of beans.
It is so convenient and fast that it will be on your table in less than ten minutes from start to finish!
A hot, healthy meal for those days when you are on the go! This popular sandwich hit is perfect for those busy days when you don’t have much time to think or cook.
- 1 How to make Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe
- 2 How to prepare time?
- 3 Nutritional Facts of Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe
- 4 Best 7 Health Benefits of Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 McDonald’s Chipotle BBQ snack wrap recipe
- 7 Grilled Chicken Wrap McDonald’s
- 8 McDonald’s Snack Wrap Calories
- 9 Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
- 10 Conclusion
How to make Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe
- 8-ounce package of flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup honey mustard dipping sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) of beans, rinsed and drained
Step 1: Melt the butter in a skillet, and add the tortillas one at a time to soften. Add two tablespoons of the dipping sauce to each tortilla and roll it up like a burrito.
Step 2: Place seam side down in an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. Pour the beans over the tortillas.
Step 3: Sprinkle the remaining two tablespoons of honey mustard dip on top, and sprinkle with garlic powder to finish. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Cut into 8 single wraps, cut each in half, and serve warm.
How to prepare time?
Preparation time is just 10 min!
Cook time & Serving time is 20 min
Number of servings: 8 servings
Nutritional Facts of Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe
Nutrition (per serving):
- Calories: 278
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
- Fiber: 2.6 g
Best 7 Health Benefits of Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe
1. It helps to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke by reducing blood pressure and cholesterol.
2. It is a good source of fiber, which lowers the risk of colon and uterine cancer and diverticulosis (a condition in which small pouches develop in the large intestine).
3. It is a good source of vitamin B6, which aids in forming red blood cells, maintains normal nerve function, and helps support skin, hair, and immune system health.
4. Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe is a good source of protein, which builds and repairs healthy tissues and supports hormone production.
5. It contains several B vitamins, including niacin and thiamin, essential for energy conversion, metabolism, and mental function.
6. Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe is a good source of manganese, selenium, zinc, and iron, which contribute to normal immune system function and healthy hair and nail maintenance.
7. It is a good source of choline, which is essential for the body’s use of fat and protein as well as for the normal function of the nervous system.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze the Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe. Just place them in a freezer bag and seal them. The best way to thaw is to leave them at room temperature. It will take about 20 minutes.
How To Freeze Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe: Thaw overnight in the refrigerator in its original wrapper. Alternatively, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and refrigerate for up to 2 months.
McDonald’s Chipotle BBQ snack wrap recipe
This homemade wrap is made with rotisserie chicken, vegetables like lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickles. They are served along with honey mustard dipping sauce for that extra flavor.
Grilled Chicken Wrap McDonald’s
This snack wrap recipe is a fun and easy way to get your children to eat their vegetables. The Chipotle BBQ chicken wrap recipe is great for lunch with a salad or dinner with soup, rice, or pasta. It is easy enough for a weeknight dinner when you have little time to cook but impressive enough for when you are entertaining friends.
McDonald’s Snack Wrap Calories
The McDonald’s Snack Wrap calories are 278 calories. The McDonald’s Snack Wrap is a good source of vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber. It has 5 grams of fat and 27 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe is a simple but tasty recipe. This easy-to-make wrap is made with a package of frozen wraps, some honey mustard dipping sauce, and a can of beans.
It is so convenient and fast that it will be on your table in less than ten minutes from start to finish! A hot, healthy meal for those days when you are on the go! This popular sandwich hit is perfect for those busy days when you don’t have much time to think or cook.
Mcdonalds Snack Wrap Recipe is a delicious and ideal lunch for snack time, picnics, and kids’ meals. Kids will love this recipe and can eat their favorite food without calories. This recipe is delicious, simple, easy to make, and takes only 10 minutes to prepare.
This made me feel like I was in High School again! My brother was thrilled that I had written this recipe down so he could make them with his kids at home.