Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe is a super-delicious, hearty, and healthy snack. These wraps contain ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.
McDonald’s Snack Wraps Recipe is a perfect after-school or anytime snack to enjoy while watching television or reading a book.
You can make these wraps ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to two days. Just put one wrap on each plate and microwave until they’re warm.
- 1 How to make Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
- 2 How to prepare time?
- 3 Nutrition facts of Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
- 4 Health Benefits of Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
- 5 Best 6 Freezing Ideas for Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
- 6 Grilled chicken snack wrap recipe
- 7 Chicken Snack Wrap McDonald’s
- 8 McDonald’s Chipotle BBQ snack wrap recipe
- 9 Is Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe Gluten-Free?
- 10 Is Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe Healthy?
- 11 Conclusion
How to make Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
- Wheat tortillas (burrito-size)
- Ground beef (1/4 pound)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
Step 1: Warm the tortillas in a microwave for about 15 seconds or until they are softened. While the tortillas are warming, cook the ground beef and the onion in a frying pan.
Step 2: Cook until the beef is no longer pink. Stir in the chopped tomato, then remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Step 3: Place a tortilla on each plate. Spread the beef mixture over each tortilla and then sprinkle with cheese.
Step 4: Microwave until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are warm (about 30 seconds).
Step 5: Serve immediately.
How to prepare time?
Nutrition facts of Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
Amount Per Serving
- Calories- 308
- Carbohydrates- 25.3g
- Protein- 21.9g
- Fat- 14.1g
- Saturated Fat- 5.8g
- Monounsaturated Fat – 4.5g
Health Benefits of Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe is a great source of protein and healthy Fat. It is low in carbs and high in dietary fiber, Vitamin A, and iron.
The Calcium and vitamin B6 content of this recipe helps to strengthen your bones and prevent osteoporosis.
The vegetable protein content in this recipe helps build muscles and makes you feel full longer than most other snacks. It is also high in Vitamin B12, which helps to keep your immune system healthy.
Best 6 Freezing Ideas for Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe
1. 2 cups cooked bulgur, 4 cups cooked vegetables (peas, corn, mushrooms), 1/2 cup cheese, and 2 ounces of turkey is an excellent combination of ingredients to create a healthy dish that can be frozen for up to three months.
2. One cup cooked pasta, 1/3 cup marinara sauce (or meat sauce), 1/4 cup grated cheddar, and 3 ounces of cooked chicken make a great soup that freezes very well for up to two months.
3. 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, 1/4 cup pumpkin pie filling, and 2 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese make for a delicious pie that can be frozen for up to four months.
4. Serve ground beef with a salad and a bread roll for lunch or dinner, and you have a healthy meal that freezes for six months.
5. Dried fruits can be frozen in foil pouches. Cut them into chunks and place them in freezer bags. Frozen, dried fruits can be kept in the freezer for up to a year.
6. If you make starchy food like rice, potatoes, or pasta, then freeze the leftovers on hand for future meals. They will last in the freezer for months, and you can thaw them overnight in the refrigerator.
Grilled chicken snack wrap recipe
The grilled chicken snack wrap recipe is one of my favorite food recipes and is extremely quick to make. If you are interested in having a snack, I recommend you visit this recipe.
This recipe contains grilled chicken breast, tomato and onion salad, cheese, ranch dressing, and barbecue sauce. The grilling smell of this wrap with the delicious taste makes your mouth water as it enters your senses.
Chicken Snack Wrap McDonald’s
This recipe is made with wheat tortillas containing a high amount of dietary fiber. They also have minimal calories and high calcium, vitamin A, and iron concentration. This recipe contains chicken breast, cucumber radishes, lettuce, tomato, and chipotle mayonnaise.
This recipe has 246 calories in total per serving. It also contains 8 grams of protein and 7 grams of dietary fiber. The snack wrap is healthy for your body because it contains no cholesterol, salt, fat, or sugar.
McDonald’s Chipotle BBQ snack wrap recipe
McDonald’s Chipotle BBQ snack wrap recipe is a delicious meal that contains chicken breast and red cabbage, barbecue sauce, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.
Is Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes, this recipe contains no harmful gluten. However, if you make wraps at home and use gluten-free wraps, ensure that they don’t contain harmful gluten ingredients.
Is Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe Healthy?
Yes, this recipe is very healthy for a lunch or dinner meal. It is low in calories, has no cholesterol, and has high calcium, iron, and vitamin A concentrations.
I hope my Mcdonald’s Snack Wrap Recipe was easy enough to follow. This recipe is a great idea to make for the family.
You can also make these wraps ahead of time, and store them in the fridge for up to two days, just in case the kids forget their lunch box at school or your husband forgets his dinner plans.
If you want to see other healthy recipes from me, don’t forget to subscribe by clicking on the subscription button below this post.