Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe We love Lupe Tortillas! Marinated in a sassy combination of flavors, our tortillas are the perfect way to start your next taco dinner.
This recipe is appealing to those looking for healthy cooking alternatives and those who enjoy traditional Mexican dishes.
These tacos were named after Lupe Sanchez, a longtime friend, and gardener at our family’s ranch in Mexico City.
- 1 How to make Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe
- 2 Nutrition of Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe
- 3 The 6 health benefits of Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe
- 4 Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
- 5 How to choose the right ingredients?
- 6 Can I Freeze It??
- 7 Where Can I Buy It?
- 8 Is it Good for Digestion?
- 9 What Foods Should I Eat with This Recipe?
- 10 Conclusion
How to make Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe
- 2 tortillas (chipotle or flour)
- Fajita strips
- Freshly chopped white onion
- Tomatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces
- Lime juice
- Cilantro, chopped into tiny pieces
1. Take 2 tortillas (two 12 inch longs) and cut each into thin strips
2. In a large bowl, mix the first four ingredients.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Place tortilla strips in a dry skillet and cook until lightly browned on each side.
5. Place tortilla strips on the bottom of a plate, then add the fajita ingredients on top of the tortilla strips. Try to mix it up so that each taco has an equal amount of toppings.
You may like: Hilton Banana Bread Recipe: Amazing Health 8 Nutrition Facts
Nutrition of Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe
The 6 health benefits of Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe
1. Low Fat:
This recipe has a good amount of proteins, making it ideal for those trying to maintain their weight.
It is recommended that you consume foods with higher fiber content, like tortillas, because they are known to keep you full longer. Also, the low-fat content in this recipe helps prevent heart diseases and harmful cholesterol levels.
2. Good Amount of Vitamin C:
This dish consists of high levels of vitamin C from the lime juice used in cooking this recipe. Vitamin C has been proven in studies to help with skin diseases and prevent foul body odor.
The high amount of vitamin C found in this recipe makes it ideal for improving their health (it also tastes great!).
3. High Protein:
The high protein content in this dish helps prevent muscle loss and contributes to good health. Muscle mass keeps the body from becoming weak,
makes the body more resistant to disease, and easier for daily activities. As much as possible, try to consume food with high protein content.
4. Good Amount of Dietary Fiber:
Tortillas are a good source of dietary fiber, which helps with digestion and elimination. In addition, it also prevents constipation and heart diseases.
Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe is not a bad option for losing weight or looking attractive by having a healthier body.
5. Contains Antioxidants:
Tortillas and onions contain antioxidants, which help prevent free radicals from forming and causing diseases.
6. Aids in Weight Loss:
The low-fat content in this recipe helps maintain your weight and contributes to better health.
If you want to lose weight, try making Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe with fewer tortillas and add more onions, tomatoes, and fajita strips.
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
- People who have a low-fat diet
- Those who want to maintain their weight
- Those who are currently looking for delicious recipes
- Vegans, vegetarians, and those on a “no-meat” diet
People who want healthier lifestyles
You can share this recipe with your family and friends. It is straightforward to cook and will surely satisfy your taste buds.
If you are looking for something that looks as good as it tastes, then this recipe is a great choice. People will undoubtedly be surprised at the taste of Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe, and you will be too!
How to choose the right ingredients?
You can find all these items in your neighborhood grocery store or supermarket. Sometimes, you can also order them online.
There are many kinds of tortillas available like flour ones, fried corn tortillas, and even soft ones, which look small and pretty in size.
Can I Freeze It??
Of course, you can! It is best to eat it right away, but if you don’t have the chance, then you can freeze it. You should be able to thaw them in an hour or two at room temperature.
Where Can I Buy It?
You can buy Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe in any grocery store or supermarket. Make sure to check the expiration date to avoid buying old products.
You should also find them online or order them from a restaurant that serves Mexican food.
Is it Good for Digestion?
It is recommended that you take a break every once in a while to eat something healthy. It is also a good idea that you have daily snacks as well. Another way to help your body with digestion is drinking lots of water.
What Foods Should I Eat with This Recipe?
Before making this dish, you should find the right taco ingredients, mainly tortillas and onions. You can also add colorful and fresh vegetables like tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro and jalapeños, or bell peppers for more nutrition.
Lupe Tortilla Marinade Recipe is an easy, healthy, and quick marinade recipe that tastes delicious when used with tortillas. Millions of people across the country have enjoyed it.
If you have never tasted Lupe’s great flavor and love to eat this fantastic recipe, try it out soon! This recipe requires olive oil, lime juice, onion powder, and cilantro.