Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe is a fast and easy recipe for a cheap and filling lunch. Beef, onion, bell pepper,
cilantro lime sauce is topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and guacamole to make these fajitas healthy and filling.
- 1 How to make Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
- 3 Perfect 6 Health Nutrition of Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
- 4 Is It Healthy?
- 5 Is it Gluten-Free?
- 6 How to store Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe?
- 7 Is it expensive?
- 8 Is it good for special occasions?
- 9 Is it healthy to eat?
- 10 Is it bad for your health?
- 11 Can I Freeze It?
- 12 Is It Paleo?
- 13 Conclusion
How to make Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless stew beef, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons canned diced green chilies (mild)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 to 8 large fresh tomatoes (or 28 ounces can tomato sauce), pureed or chopped. You may use new or canned tomatillos instead of tomatoes.
1. preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add beef, salt, and pepper; frequently cook, stirring until the meat loses its red color. (Be sure not to cook all the red out of your meat.)
4. Stir in green chilies, onion, and garlic; cook until tender, about 3 minutes longer.
5. Stir in tomatoes or tomatillos with their juices; bring to a boil over medium heat.
6. Transfer meat mixture to a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish (or 2 pie pans).
7. Top with lettuce, tomato, and guacamole.
8. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until heated through.
9. Serve with your favorite tortillas for easy fajita sandwiches.
Nutrition facts of Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
|Calories from fat||345|
Perfect 6 Health Nutrition of Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe
1. It is a very healthy dish from which you can get many nutrients.
2. It is full of flavor and tastes delicious.
3. It is cheap to buy the ingredients for this recipe because it does not cost much to make this recipe so that anyone can afford it.
4. This recipe has a proper amount of carbohydrates, protein, and fats to not feel hungry after making it.
5. The added nutritional benefits of this recipe are that these ingredients are very healthy for you.
6. This recipe does not contain sugar, so it does not feel drunk.
Is It Healthy?
This is perfectly a healthy recipe for you to have as a main dish for your lunch or dinner. But if you are looking for something quick and easy, then this is for you.
You can make this healthy recipe by taking out the amount of fat from it, but it still tastes great and give the nutrients that a person needs. You don’t have to take out all the fats from it; take out what you want.
Is it Gluten-Free?
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free. This recipe is also a good choice for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
How to store Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe?
This dish can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week after you have assembled it and before you eat it. You can keep this dish in the freezer for about 3 months and still taste great when it’s time to eat it.
Is it expensive?
The ingredients for this recipe are not that expensive, so everyone can afford to make it. The components can be bought from any grocery store at a reasonable price.
Is it good for special occasions?
Yes, this dish’s taste and nutritional value are good for any special occasion like a birthday party or graduation party.
But make sure that you read your guests’ allergies before serving them food from the Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe recipe.
Is it healthy to eat?
This dish contains protein, carbohydrates, and fats, so you will not find it too heavy to eat. But if you are looking for something very light, you should limit the number of fats in this recipe to keep the weight under control.
Is it bad for your health?
It contains a lot of potassium, which is a good mineral for the health of your heart and other parts of your body. It also contains Vitamin A, a very good vitamin for bones and teeth.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, all you have to do is put this dish in the freezer, and it’s ready to eat when you are prepared for it. You can also keep it in the refrigerator for about a week before you decide to eat it.
Is It Paleo?
Yes, it is paleo and contains no grains, so if you are looking for something that does not have anything like wheat, barley, or rye, then Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe is something that you should try out.
Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe is not just very easy to make, but it is also very healthy and delicious. If you are trying to stay healthy and fit, then Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajita Recipe is the right choice for you.
The main reason this recipe is so good for you is because of the ingredients in it. You can add mixed vegetables to this dish to make it healthier, but if you are trying to eat healthy without adding mixed vegetables, this recipe is perfect.