Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe is traditionally made with vodka, so our version replaces the spirit with a mix of iced tea and ginger beer for a refreshing drink.
The traditional Moscow Mule’s copper mug is an iconic cocktail vessel that even inspired us to create our in-house line of copper mugs.
This drink will keep you chill throughout the hottest days of summer! Try out this sweet tea mule recipe if you’re looking for a fun cocktail to enjoy this summer.
- 1 How to make Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
- 4 Best 6 Serving Ideas of Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
- 5 Price In Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
- 6 Is It Healthy?
- 7 Is It Gluten-Free?
- 8 Is It Vegan?
- 9 Can I Substitute Sweet Tea Vodka?
- 10 Is It Kosher?
- 11 Our Sweet Tea Vodka and Ginger Beer Alcohol-Free?
- 12 Conclusion
How to make Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
- 1.5 oz. Sweet Tea Vodka (we used FireFly Sweet Tea Vodka)
- 3 oz. Ginger Beer
1. To make your Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule, combine all ingredients in a copper mug filled with ice and stir to combine.
2. Garnish with a slice of lime and enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
Health Benefits of Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
Vitamin B12 is one of the eight water-soluble B vitamins. It is naturally found in many foods, such as fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy products.
Vitamin B12 helps your body form red blood cells and prevent anemia, nerve damage, and memory loss.
Our bodies often have trouble absorbing vitamin B12 from food sources as we age. Many people choose to supplement their vitamin B12 intake with a vitamin B12 supplement.
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory compounds and cancer-fighting antioxidants. It’s also a natural remedy for nausea and motion sickness; it helps prevent pain due to arthritis, and it’s an effective muscle relaxant.
Ginger has been used for centuries as a folk remedy for many ailments. According to Chinese Medicine, consuming ginger can relieve pain, stimulates the digestive system, and ease inflammation in the body.
Best 6 Serving Ideas of Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
1. Fruity and spicy, this berry-packed sweet tea vodka slushie will become your go-to frozen cocktail.
2. Enjoy a mocktail with this blueberry carrot juice recipe — sans alcohol — that tastes just like sweet tea.
3. This fragrant lemonade is perfect for warmer weather, and the addition of elderflower syrup makes it even more refreshing.
4. This no-bake watermelon popsicle might help you beat the summer heat. It’s sure to be a hit at your next backyard barbecue.
5. This refreshing frozen fruit smoothie is an excellent choice for hot days, with or without alcohol. Please take it as a post-workout treat or make it with kids in mind and make it ice-y and easy to drink through straws.
6. The healthiest way to beat the heat, this no-sugar-added Thai coconut water smoothie is cathartic and delicious.
Price In Longhorn Sweet Tea Mule Recipe
Vodka: $6.35 – $3.80 per 750mL bottle
Ginger Beer: $0.50 – $0.25 per can
Lime Wedges: $0.35 – $0.18 per lime wedge (per cut)
Elderflower Syrup: $2.27 – $1.
Is It Healthy?
Vodka, which is the drink’s base, is a neutral spirit, flavorless and odorless. It is often flavored with various ingredients or infusions to alter its taste and aroma.
Some people prefer aged vodka, while others stick with the cheaper option with a neutral taste. Both options are completely acceptable when preparing sweet tea mule recipes or other cocktails.
Ginger Beer is a non-alcoholic beverage made from ginger, lemon juice, and sugar. It has low alcohol content, and it can be carbonated.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes. This sweet tea cocktail is made with either vodka or gin, which are gluten-free and great for entertaining.
Is It Vegan?
Yes. Because sweet tea is made with ginger ale, it will not contain animal products.
Can I Substitute Sweet Tea Vodka?
Yes, it won’t taste the same since sweet tea vodkas are flavored with real fruit and spices such as cinnamon and orange peel.
Is It Kosher?
Yes, since vodka is not a dairy product.
Our Sweet Tea Vodka and Ginger Beer Alcohol-Free?
Vodka and gin are non-alcoholic drinks, while ginger beer is naturally sweetened. We don’t recommend serving these drinks to children.
Be sure to understand the legal drinking age in your area before serving this drink to children or teenagers.
Since this recipe requires minimal ingredients and is easy to make, it’s a great choice for entertaining, but we recommend keeping the servings to a minimum since it includes vodka.
Sweet Tea Vodka is a quality libation that can be served with any other flavored vodkas. It also makes for a great addition to your summer drink arsenal!