La Hacienda Margarita Recipe is the recipe for a drink you might have seen your grandmother making ages ago.
It was made popular after Pilar Davila, the ex-wife of one of Mexico’s most famous television hosts and chefs, posted it on her blog. It has since been popularized by La Hacienda restaurant in Mexico City.
- 1 How to make La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
- 4 Best 5 Serving Ideas of La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 How Long Does It Last?
- 7 Is It Healthy?
- 8 Is It Gluten-Free?
- 9 What Else Should I Know?
- 10 Conclusion
How to make La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
- 2 fresh limes
- 2 tbsps of sugar
- The juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp of mix to simple syrup
- 2 oz Tequila Añejo Blanco
- 3 tbsp of freshly-squeezed lime juice
1. Juice limes and sugar
2. Stir mix to simple syrup into the lime juice
3. Pour over ice cubes in a large glass or high ball glass
4. Fill with Tequila Añejo Blanco
5. Squeeze lemon juice into a glass and stir very quickly to dissolve the sugar before taking a sip!
Nutrition facts of La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
|Saturated Fat||1.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||77.1 g|
Health Benefits of La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
It’s a light, refreshing drink perfect on a hot Mexican day. It’s crammed with antioxidants and nutrients, which are great for you,
especially if you’re looking to get your blood sugar under control. It pairs well with Tequila Añejo Blanco because it has the perfect amount of sweetness.
The citric acid in lemons is great for gums and teeth and can keep breath fresh longer than other drinks that contain sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Best 5 Serving Ideas of La Hacienda Margarita Recipe
1. Enjoy a La Hacienda Margarita Recipe with a fresh salad and your favorite soup for dinner.
2. Add a La Hacienda Margarita Recipe to a light dinner to create an appetizer.
3. Serve it with prawns, brochette, or fish for one of the best seafood plates served as an appetizer in Mexico City restaurants.
4. To make a breakfast drink, mix the La Hacienda Margarita Recipe with milk or cream in a blender. Add some blueberries and ice cubes to create a delicious smoothie or ‘Praise Tequila.’
5. Serve the La Hacienda Margarita Recipe as your choice for an appetizer for friends and family gatherings.
Can I Freeze It?
No, it’s not a food that you can freeze. For this reason, you will have to drink the La Hacienda Margarita Recipe as soon as possible.
If you’re going to freeze it, make sure that it’s frozen into ice cubes instead of using the whole drink.
How Long Does It Last?
There’s no doubt that you’ll have the La Hacienda Margarita Recipe in front of you within 10 minutes. However, it’s got more than 4 ingredients, so it is only natural to last longer than your other drinks.
It will last for at least 3 hours and is best served immediately, but you may store leftovers in the refrigerator for the next day.
Is It Healthy?
If you love margaritas, then this is the best one out there. It’s packed with nutrients that are great for your body and have many health benefits.
Lime and lemon juice is a great way to detoxify your body, especially if you have a few drinks in one night.
The citric acid in the lemons will help reduce plaque buildup, so it’s considered one of the best anti-aging drinks out there.
Is It Gluten-Free?
It’s gluten-free. You can drink this while you’re on a gluten-free diet or even if you’re going to a Mexican restaurant.
What Else Should I Know?
You can find more information about the La Hacienda Margarita Recipe and other drinks from the Mexican Chef by clicking here.
If it’s not your thing, then there are plenty of high ball cocktails that you should have in your back pocket, such as the Piña Colada or Mai Tai instance.
The La Hacienda Margarita Recipe is the best drink out there. It’s got a lot of nutrients that are great for your health and it’s full of antioxidants that help your body heal faster and improve your overall health.
It has a lot of citric acids, so it tastes so good. You can also use it as a sleeping aid if you need one! Here’s our review of The La Hacienda Margarita Recipe.