Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe is a favorite among locals on the Oahu island. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate Taco Tuesday than with seafood tacos, tortillas, and plenty of cilantro!
Ahoy! And welcome to my kitchen. Today we’re going to make some shrimp tacos. As you may have guessed from the title, this is my favorite, and it’s about time I shared it with you guys! To start, we need our shell tacos and our tortillas ready for service.
- 1 How to make Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 4 Easy 7 Serving Ideas for Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 5 Low-calorie shrimp taco recipe?
- 6 Karrueche Shrimp taco recipe?
- 7 Saweetie shrimp taco recipe?
- 8 Mochiko shrimp taco recipe?
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 FAQ
How to make Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
Prepare time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Cutting Board
- 1 lb. of medium and large shrimp
- ½ cup of chopped onions
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper each, to taste
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced (about ¾ cup)
- 12 flour tacos shells or medium-sized bowl shells (if you can find them)
Step 1: Heat your vegetable oil in a large pan on medium heat. Once hot, add onions and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Step 2: Once the onions have some color, add garlic and cook for another minute. Pour out all ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
Step 3: While working on the first taco assembly, prepare your shrimp by pounding them until they are no longer sticky.
Step 4: Place some of each ingredient (shrimp, olive oil, tomatoes) from the bowl onto a shell or bowl to form a taco.
Step 5: Top your tacos with avocado, cabbage, and cilantro, and finish with lime juice. If you don’t have a grill, you can bake your shrimp by steaming them in the oven with vegetable oil on low heat for about 15 minutes. You can also cook them on a pan if you prefer that over cooking on an open fire (fire safety is very important).
Step 6: The back of the oven does not get as hot as a grill, so don’t worry about that. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
- Calories: 175 kcal
- Protein: 18.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8 g
- Fats: 7.3 g
- Sugar: 4.1 g
- Sodium: 984 mg
Health Benefits of Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
The shrimp taco recipe is a great source of protein; its fat is highly healthy and low in calories. Add these tacos to your diet to get more energy and keep fit.
The shrimp taco recipe is an ideal meal option for people looking to lose weight due to the low-calorie content and those suffering from anorexia, obesity, heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, and other health-related issues.
The shrimp taco recipe helps maintain a healthy body by maintaining a balanced diet. The fresh ingredients found within the recipe provide a healthy mix of carbs, proteins, and, most importantly, fats.
Easy 7 Serving Ideas for Kylies Shrimp Taco Recipe
1. Serve your tacos on a bed of shredded lettuce sprinkled with cilantro.
2. Enjoy your shrimp on the side with some grilled veggies and maybe some fried rice or corn.
3. You can also make a batch of shrimp taco dip to serve with some chips and crackers! But don’t worry, if you want to save some calories, you can also make this super delicious shrimp taco recipe in the slow cooker! Click here for details!
4. For an appetizer, sprinkle some tortilla chips with cilantro and avocado and top with some grilled shrimp.
5. For the main course, add grilled shrimp and shell tacos to some scrambled eggs and serve with some salsa on the side. This is a perfect breakfast idea!
6. For lunch, pair your shrimp tacos with some light salad and maybe some sauteed spinach. It’s an awesome, low-calorie, high-protein meal!
7. Get creative! Please make this a main dish with scrambled eggs and fruit, or try it as a side dish served with grilled chicken breast. There are tons of possibilities!
Low-calorie shrimp taco recipe?
Yes, it’s possible to make a low-calorie shrimp taco recipe! This is because the serving size of the ingredients is small, and you can always add more other elements to your liking.
The calorie count for this recipe is around 150-200 calories per serving, which is extremely low for any Taco, especially shell tacos.
Karrueche Shrimp taco recipe?
Saweetie shrimp taco recipe?
Yes, this recipe can also be made as a sweetie shrimp taco recipe. The same steps apply to making it as a shell taco recipe.
Mochiko shrimp taco recipe?
The mochi recipe can be made into a shrimp taco recipe by simply substituting shell tacos for soft tortilla tacos. Add your toppings and enjoy!
If you love seafood as much as I do, you’ll love making this shrimp taco recipe. Try it out to serve at your next party, and you won’t be sorry! I hope this has helped you to make your shrimp taco recipe!
How do you make shrimp-like Kylie Jenner tacos?
To make shrimp taco meat look like Kylie’s, you will want to remove the skin from your shrimp. Run cold water over your shrimp and remove both shells by pulling on the tail until the cover comes off.
You’ll next want to take a fork and lightly poke holes all over the shrimp. This will help it to cook faster and more evenly.
How do you make karrueche shrimp tacos?
To make karrueche shrimp tacos, you would follow the same steps in making Kylie’s shrimp tacos. The only thing you would want to do is substitute tortilla taco shells for soft flour taco shells.
How do you make mochiko shrimp?
To make mochiko shrimp, take a large stockpot and fill it with enough water to comfortably hold your shrimp. Bring the water to a boil while adding in your salt and sugar.
What is shrimp taco made of?
The shrimp taco meat is made from shrimp and seasonings. You could also add in some spices for extra flavor.