Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe is one of the most popular dishes from Kylie Jenner’s cookbook, Kylie’s Kitchen. Different variations make it easy to prepare and perfect for the busy weeknight schedule.
Her book contains a wide range of recipes that can be made within 30 minutes or less, all of which are considered healthy and low-fat by the nutritional information she provides for each recipe.
- 1 How to make Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 4 Great 6 Variations for Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- 5 Can I still cook my food even if I do not have some seasonings?
- 6 What does Kylie Jenner put in her tacos?
- 7 What is a shrimp taco made of?
- 8 Kylie Jenner shrimp tacos calories
- 9 Conclusion
How to make Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
Prepare time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
Total time: 20 min
- 1 medium size bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 1 cutting board
- 2 large sized frying pan
- 1 for shrimp and 1 for veggies
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chipotle pepper (canned in adobo sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Chopped cilantro or parsley (optional)
Step 1: Start by chopping the onion and the bell pepper.
Step 2: Saute the vegetable for 1-2 minutes on medium heat. Add lime juice and chipotle pepper to the pan. Finish with olive oil and cilantro or parsley.
Step 3: Prepare shrimp and veggies. Add olive oil, chipotle, shrimp, and salt to a styrofoam bowl. Stir gently, cover, and marinate for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Put the shrimp and veggie mixture in a tortilla. Add cilantro to add some flavor.
Step 5: It is as simple as that! Enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- Calories: 365.72
- Fat: 7.50 g
- Sodium: 1126.97 mg
- Carbohydrates: 40.60 g
- Protein: 24.20 g
- Sugar: 2.63 g
- Fiber: 7.14 g
- Cholesterol: 177.85 mg
Health Benefits of Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
- This is a good choice if you are looking for a weight loss recipe. It has fewer calories, fat, and sugar but is rich in protein.
- You can still eat seafood even if you are on a diet because it comes with healthy fats that help prevent cardiovascular diseases and improve brain functions.
- Salmon is the best source of omega-3 fatty acids that promote heart health by lowering the risk of stroke and high blood pressure.
- Sodium is necessary for the body to keep it running smoothly. But too much sodium can be a disadvantage if you do not get enough water.
- Try not to overcook or undercook your food. This will prevent some of the nutrients from being lost or destroyed.
- You can mix this recipe with your fave taco meat and make it a meal on its own or with lettuce, onions, and tomatoes.
Great 6 Variations for Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe
1. Marinate the shrimp in lime juice, garlic powder, and cumin. You can cut the veggie in strips or shreds to add texture and flavor.
2. Add bacon and jack cheese, and you will have a delicious BLT taco for a breakfast dish. The seasonings for the bacon will be different from the ones used for shrimp marinade, but you can still use chipotle to add more flavor as you cook it with the veggies.
3. Add noodles and veggies to your shrimp taco. Adjust the seasonings as necessary.
4. Think about a beer marinade for the shrimp. Add avocado and lime juice to it before you cook the shrimp in oil with chipotle, salt, and cilantro or parsley.
5. Prepare the veggie mixture and make the shrimp taco separately.
6. This dish can be served on a bed of lettuce or romaine leaves with a lime wedge and salsa.
Can I still cook my food even if I do not have some seasonings?
Yes, you can! Just skip it or substitute it for other ingredients. If you are missing salt, try to use soy sauce, fish sauce, or honey as alternatives. To make it spicier, use chili powder and add some ketchup at the end.
If you do not have cilantro, use parsley instead. Aside from these minor adjustments, you can still enjoy the recipe as much as Kylie Jenner’s Shrimp Taco Recipe that she presents in her cookbook.
What does Kylie Jenner put in her tacos?
“The tacos themselves are the star of this dish. They’re made with a decent amount of rice, black beans, and fire-roasted salsa… I add a bit of guacamole for some extra creaminess but trust me when I tell you that you don’t need it.
Feel free to add any extras like salsa or cheese. And if you’re feeling lazy, use fresh lettuce! That’s what I do because it’s so easy.
What is a shrimp taco made of?
The taco is made from a mix of ground beef, rice, and black beans that have been combined with fire-roasted salsa and topped with shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, guacamole, and cheese.”
Kylie Jenner shrimp tacos calories
“The recipe contains only 400 calories but protein, healthy fats, and many vitamins and minerals. There are 28 grams of protein and 13 grams of healthy fat.”
Kylie Jenner Shrimp Taco Recipe is easy to make and delicious. Kylie’s instructions for this dish are very detailed and self-explanatory.
Her book contains all the necessary ingredients you need to prepare your favorite dishes with an estimated prep time of only 30 minutes or less. For more recipes, visit her official website at https://kyliejenner.com/.