King Taco Green Salsa Recipe is not like other salsa recipes. This recipe is based on a fusion of various cooking techniques and flavors from different regions and cultures. The result is a perfect combination of seven ingredients.
How to make King Taco Green Salsa Recipe
Prepare time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Servings: 10 portions
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Boil extracted oil
- 16 oz tomatoes cubed (2 cups) *
- 1/4 cup onion chopped small (1/2 medium)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped (3 Tbsp)
- 2 cloves garlic minced or crushed ~ 3 sec (1 1/2 tsp)
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped fine
Step 1: Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
Step 2: Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours. Serve chilled. Keeps for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Heat corn tortillas on a plate in a microwave for 20 seconds or until hot. Serve salsa over a warm tortilla. As desired, top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream, or black olives.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Nutrition facts of King Taco Green Salsa Recipe
- Calories: 95.7
- Protein: 1.8 g ( 3% )
- Carbohydrates: 12.7 g ( 5% )
- Fat: 7.4 g (12%)
- Fiber: 2.4 g (11%)
- Sodium: 29 mg
Health Benefits of King Taco Green Salsa Recipe
King Taco Green Salsa Recipe adds nutrition to your diet. You can add several minerals and vitamins that are necessary for your health.
King Taco Green Salsa Recipe lowers the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and stroke. A high-fiber diet can help prevent colon cancer, diverticulosis, hemorrhoids, and constipation. Lowers blood pressure as it can reduce heart disease and stroke.
Best 7 Serving Ideas of King Taco Green Salsa Recipe
1. Serve King Taco Green Salsa Recipe as a dip for your favorite tortilla chips. This is the best option for kids and adults alike.
2. Make delicious tacos with your choice of ingredients using King Taco Green Salsa Recipe as a sauce for the taco fillings.
3. Use King Taco Green Salsa Recipe as an alternative to tomato ketchup in making tacos, burgers, chicken, etc.
4. Make this salsa your favorite soup recipe to give it some kick and extra flavor!
5. Mix this King Taco Green Salsa Recipe with your favorite tomato sauce to make a perfect pizza sauce or spread.
6. Use this King Taco Green Salsa Recipe as a topping for your favorite grilled meat, fish, or chicken.
7. Serve with nachos, fajitas, quesadillas or enchiladas for an easy and healthier meal!
Is green salsa the same as salsa verde?
No. Green salsa is a Mexican-inspired salsa made of tomatoes and chopped green chilies. Salsa verde is normally used to describe Mexican sauces traditionally made with tomatillos, pork, sour cream, or mayonnaise.
What is different about salsa verde?
Salsa verde is made with tomatillos. Salsa verde contains less sugar and more tomatillos than tomato salsa.
What do you put salsa verde on?
Green salsa is usually used as a condiment, while salsa verde is commonly found on Mexican dishes such as tacos, nachos, and burritos.
Who invented salsa?
The Spanish discovered green tomatoes in Mexico when Christopher Columbus returned to Spain with some of them in 1493.
The Spaniards brought back some of the tomatoes to Spain, where they were first grown in the Andalusia region of Spain. European growers took a long time to learn how to grow and prepare dishes.
Which is hotter red or green salsa?
The green and red varieties of salsa are usually among the hottest. The vinegar and sugar in the red combination make it more likely to burn your tongue when you’re eating it.
Are guacamole and salsa verde the same thing?
No. Guacamole is a thick paste made of avocado blended with lime, onion, garlic, and other ingredients. Salsa verde is slightly wider than just the tomatoes, which helps to break down the tomatillos enough to make a paste.
What are tomatillos called in English?
Tomatillos are referred to as green tomatoes in English. The Spanish use the same name, tomatillo; the words sound similar but English speakers often use the Spanish word to refer to both varieties of tomato.
By simply altering flavors and techniques, King Taco Green Salsa Recipe is a special blend of salsa made with nine ingredients. This salsa is healthier.
You can serve it on the table with sour cream, shredded lettuce, or over a warm tortilla. You can also use this recipe as a dip for chips and tortillas, making it simple and easy to prepare. Just add everything to your container and shake before serving.