Jimboys Tacos Recipe is one of the most amazing dishes you can make. These tacos are creamy and delicious; you can make them in under 10 minutes.
They’re Mexican-inspired, so they have a wonderful mixture of savory ingredients that will water your mouth for more! This recipe is perfect for serving up when you’re having guests over.
- 1 How to make Jimboys Tacos Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
- 4 8 Easy Serving Ideas of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
- 5 Are Jimboy’s tacos good?
- 6 Jimboy’s taco sauce
- 7 What kind of cheese does Jimboys use in their tacos?
- 8 How do you make Jimboys taco shells?
- 9 What sides do you serve for Jimboys tacos?
- 10 Where did Jimboys tacos originate?
- 11 Is birria tacos made of beef?
- 12 Conclusion
How to make Jimboys Tacos Recipe
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Equipment of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Frying pan
- Knife and cutting board
Ingredients of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter for cooking
- 2 slices bacon
- 4 Jimboy-sized flour tortillas
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Paprika and red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
Make it of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
Step 1: In a stovetop sauté pan, cook the bacon over moderate heat until crispy. Set aside. If you’re using a nonstick pan, you may need to use more oil or butter.
Step 2: In the same sauté pan, melt the butter over low heat and stir until it’s melted and bubbling.
Step 3: Place a tortilla in the pan and heat it for about 30 to 1 minute on each side or until it’s warm.
Step 5: Remove the tortilla from the pan, add your toppings and fold in half. Keep warm until serving time. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 with the remaining three tortillas. Serve with salsa and sour cream as desired!
Nutrition facts of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
- Energy: 60 calories
- Total Fat: 4 grams
- Cholesterol: 9 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 6 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 1 gram
- Protein: 2 grams
Health Benefits of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
Jimboys Tacos Recipe has excellent benefits because it’s very low in fat. It contains very little cholesterol and is low carb, so it’s a less fattening alternative to other Mexican dishes.
Jimboy tortillas are high in fiber and have great nutritional value, so this dish is full of everything you need for dieting. This dish is also very low in saturated fat, so it’s a good choice for heart health.
8 Easy Serving Ideas of Jimboys Tacos Recipe
1. Serve these tacos at Taco Night with your family. They’re so good they’ll become a family favorite!
2. Jimboys Tacos Recipe is a delicious dish to take to potlucks and barbecues. These tacos deliver the perfect combination of creaminess and crunch that everyone will love.
3. Bring these Jimboy’s Tacos and some other easy finger food dishes when you’re invited to a party or get-together.
4. These are great for late-night snacks or impromptu dinner parties. They’re a delicious, filling dish, so you won’t have to worry about eating junk food late at night.
5. This is the perfect dish to make when your friends decide to hang out at your place spontaneously! Make a few batches of these tacos, some chips and salsa, and some other Mexican dishes, and you’ll be ready for whatever happens!
6. These are perfect for breakfast! Make up a batch of these tacos and have them with papaya or another fresh fruit. Yum!
7. These delicious tacos don’t need any sides to go with them. They’re perfect, but if you’re looking for a few ideas, try some fruit salads or other light side dishes.
8. Have a taco party! This is the easiest way to ensure you and your guests get to eat these great tacos.
Are Jimboy’s tacos good?
Yes, Jimboys Tacos Recipe is great and yummy. It is very simple to cook, and everyone will love it. Kids will also love this recipe because of the crispy bacon, cheese, cream, and tomato sauce. Jimboy’s tacos are delicious!
Jimboy’s taco sauce
Jimboy’s tacos sauce is easy to make, and it is the key taste in Jimboy’s tacos. It makes the tacos creamy and delicious. The best taco sauce recipe includes three basic ingredients:
Heavy whipping cream
What kind of cheese does Jimboys use in their tacos?
It’s shredded white cheddar cheese. It’s delicious, has the same great taste as pizza, and goes very well with the heavy whipping cream in the tacos sauce recipe.
How do you make Jimboys taco shells?
Jimboy’s tacos are served in “big as your face” flour tortillas. The reason is that they are handmade. To make them, Jimboys started with a white flour tortilla that they dipped in a deep fryer to puff it up. They used lard for this, but nowadays, it is done with vegetable oil instead.
What sides do you serve for Jimboys tacos?
Jimboy’s taco sauce recipe is the best side dish for tacos. Also, Santa Maria-style rice and beans are a good choice to serve with the tacos. You can also have some guacamole, lettuce, and tomato salads on the side.
Where did Jimboys tacos originate?
Jimboy’s tacos were invented by Jim boy Hernandez, who moved to Los Angeles from Michoacan, Mexico. He began selling his tacos out of the back of his truck on Hollywood Boulevard.
He started to sell them at local festivals and eventually became a star with the T.V. show “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.” Today, hundreds of restaurants around L.A. and other cities in America make their own version of Jimboy tacos.
Is birria tacos made of beef?
No, Jimboy tacos are made of pork. It’s not made like a birria, you can’t make it with a pot, and it’s not made with beef.
It’s a Mexican taco made with a special style of cream cheese called “Queso Oaxaca.” Queso Oaxaca is creamy and goes very well in many Mexican dishes, including this taco recipe.
A Jimboy taco is a delicious and flavorful Mexican dish you can make yourself. Using the Jimboy’s Tacos recipe, you can make your Mexican tacos at home.
This meal is low in calories and has excellent health benefits, so it’s a great choice for those on diets or who are trying to lose weight. Serve the tacos with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream on the side to dress them up a bit! Enjoy these tasty tacos at home!