Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe is a fun and easy way to make your spicy pepper snacks. Jalapenos are arranged in a pipe-like pattern, so they easily fit into the mouth of a snack stick. They can also be placed between two pieces of bread for an excellent sandwich.
- 1 How to make Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
- 2 How to prepare time?
- 3 Nutrition facts of Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
- 4 Health Benefits of Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
- 5 Great 6 Freezing Ideas for Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
- 6 How to store?
- 7 Is Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe Healthy?
- 8 Is Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe Gluten-Free?
- 9 Is Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe Vegan?
- 10 How to use this Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe in your daily life?
- 11 Conclusion
How to make Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) jalapeno slices
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Cheese slices
Step 1: Drain jalapenos and press out the liquid without squeezing. In a saucepan, combine soup and cheese; heat until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Step 2: Stir in jalapenos; set aside. Cut pepperoni sticks into pieces to make 2″ pieces of snack stick wood (one piece per hanger). Insert 3 jalapenos into each piece of wood. Cut a cheese slice in half; slip between each jalapeno for the perfect snack.
Step 3: Place pieces of wood into the freezer bag; seal. Freeze until ready to serve, up to 6 months.
Step 4: To serve, thaw and place stick on cooking grate over medium coals. Grill 4-6 inches from heat for 4-8 minutes or until cheese melts and snack sticks are heated, turning occasionally. Serve immediately.
How to prepare time?
Prep time-30 minutes
Cook time-10 minutes
Total time-40 minutes
Nutrition facts of Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
- Total fat-4.8 g
- Saturated fat-2.1 g
- Cholesterol-8 mg
- Sodium-328 mg
- Carbohydrate-3.1 g
- Dietary fiber-0.4 g
- Sugars-0.6 g
- Protein-2.7 g
Health Benefits of Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
It is a good source of nutritional value. It contains B-complex Vitamins, C, and E, which help improve the digestive system. It also helps in reducing inflammatory disorders. It can help in lowering cholesterol levels.
As it contains omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats, it is good for heart and brain functioning. It helps cure gastrointestinal problems such as heartburn, acidity, and indigestion.
It contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, iron, and zinc that are essential for the body. It can aid in reducing stress levels and depression. They help maintain healthy skin and hair.
Great 6 Freezing Ideas for Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe
2. These sticks are also a unique addition to all the appetizers during your next party; they combine great with bacon and grilled cheese for some delicious finger foods
3. Kids love these popsicles, and you get extra points in mommy books for making them!
4. Besides the bacon and cheese quesadillas, you can make some tasty tacos using these sticks!
5. This is a great appetizer for kids’ birthday parties. Whenever a child celebrates their birthday, it’s important to have healthy snacks to keep them going throughout the party without running to the cupboard for cookies.
6. For a real family treat, make this appetizer for your next weekend outing. Put them inside a Ziploc bag and freeze them for later. Just throw them onto the grill when you are ready to serve.
How to store?
You can store these pepperoni sticks in the freezer for up to 6 months. They could be stored in a freezer bag and removed when needed.
Is Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe Healthy?
Yes, it is. They contain potassium that helps lower blood pressure and provides energy for your body. They are a good source of fiber that can help lower cholesterol levels.
Is Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes, it is. Since the jalapenos are grilled, no gluten is present in these snacks. They stay soft after cooling down.
Is Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe Vegan?
Yes, they are vegan because they contain no dairy whatsoever. Cheese is a dairy product and is easily replaced with vegan cheese.
How to use this Jalapeno Snack Stick Recipe in your daily life?
These are so easy to make and are a great way to get the family together for a night of grilling. They can be used in the school lunchbox with some fruit or as an after-school snack for those active kids! These are great when you want a tasty appetizer without spending too much time making them.
Making these jalapeno sticks is easy, but you must figure out where to store them. You might want to store them in a Ziploc bag. They will last for a month or longer.
I hope you have a great time making and eating this jalapeno snack stick recipe! It has been the most popular recipe on my website.