Jalapeño Crunch Steakburger is a beef burger topped with a mix of tomatoes, lettuce, and jalapenos. It uses seasoned flour and onion to brown the ground beef before it’s put in the pan.
In this recipe, you’ll be cooking on medium heat until it has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to make Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
- 4 ounces ground beef
- 1 tablespoon seasoned flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt For the Jalapeno
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 pinch of red pepper flakes For the Steakburger Toppings (makes 4) 4 whole, medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 slices bread or hamburger buns
- 1 handful baby lettuce Top each burger
1. Set the grill on medium heat.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the seasoned flour in a bowl until it’s into crumbs. Set aside.
3. Prepare the jalapeno poppers by mixing the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or cup until they are well combined. Set aside for later use.
4. Put the ground beef into a bowl and add half of the seasoned flour. Mix it well with your hands.
5. Put the rest of the seasoned flour on a plate and put it aside.
6. Form 4 patties out of the ground beef mixture and flatten them until they’re ½ inch thick. Put them on top of each other and press them together to be flat again.
7. Put a layer of tomato slices on the bottom of each bun.
9. Cook them until they’re cooked to your liking, flipping them over once to cook both sides evenly. About 4 minutes per side will do the trick!
10. Take the burgers off the grill and put them on the lettuce and tomatoes.
11. Put one jalapeno popper in the middle of each burger before serving them up!
Nutrition facts of Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
Health Benefits of Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
This burger has a lot of protein, which is crucial for your body. Your muscles need the protein to grow and repair themselves, which helps keep you strong and healthy!
Protein is also good for maintaining your immune system, giving you energy throughout the day, and also helps to control your appetite.
History of Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
The history of the Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger is a bit unclear. It probably was invented in Texas, but it may have been created in other states. This burger has taken off, and now you can find this delicious burger in most fast-food chains.
Price In Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
You can make the most delicious Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger at home. Just follow the instructions, and you’ll be enjoying your burger in no time! The price of this burger is $1.00.
Amazing 5 Freezing Ideas of Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
1. While you’re at the grocery store, pick up one of these products to sprinkle in on your burger!
2. You can get creative and add a little seasoning to your steaks while they’re in the freezer. Just sprinkle some pepper on them and let them sit for a few minutes. Add more seasoning as needed before grilling!
3. Add some bacon, scallions, and house seasoning to your steaks while they’re still fresh from the oven. Just add a little on top of each patty and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
4. On a different note, whip up one of these recipes if you’re looking for an easy side dish!
5. When you want to experiment with different toppings on your burger, try adding caramelized onions or avocado to the mix!
Is It Healthy?
At first glance, this burger may not seem very healthy. It’s high in fat and calories, mainly from ground beef. There are no vegetables in it at all! For this reason, it’s not your best option for a healthy meal.
There isn’t any trans fat in this burger since it is made with real ingredients and not processed junk food.
The meat is free of hormones and antibiotics, which makes it healthier than most other burgers out there.
How to store?
You can store this burger on the counter for up to 3 days. You’ll want to make sure that you wrap it up in foil or plastic wrap so that it doesn’t get any unwanted freezer burns.
How long does it last in the freezer?
This will last in the freezer for about 3 months if properly stored in a zip-top bag or a Tupperware container.
You will want to make sure that you wrap it up with foil or plastic wrap to avoid unwanted freezer burns.
The Bottom Line
Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger is delicious, but it’s not necessarily healthy. You’re getting a lot of calories and fat from the ground beef, which may not be good for you. However, there are no antibiotics or hormones in the meat, which is a plus!
This burger also doesn’t have any vegetables to add some nutritional value or crunchy texture, so you’ll definitely want to eat this with a side dish to fill you up and give you the nutrients your body needs.