Indian Fried Chicken Recipe is a favorite dish of many people daily. The chicken is marinated in a mixture of spices, sautéed with onions, and deep fried.
It is usually served with fresh green chilies, but you can also serve it with french fries or the traditional Indian side dish, naan bread. This is an easy recipe to make, and not only will you impress your family members but also friends who come to visit.
- 1 How to make Indian Fried Chicken Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Indian Fried Chicken Recipe
- 3 Amazing 9 Health Benefits of Indian Fried Chicken Recipe
- 4 Can I Freeze It?
- 5 Indian fried chicken sandwich
- 6 How to marinate chicken for frying Indian style
- 7 Indian fried chicken Recipes easy
- 8 Conclusion
How to make Indian Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken strips
- 4-5 green onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lower fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Step 1: Season the chicken strips with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the marinade.
Step 2: Toss the chicken strips in the marinade and place them in a shallow baking pan. Marinate for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Combine the cornstarch and the mayonnaise. In a deep non-stick sauté pan, heat oil and add chicken strips, cornstarch mixture, and sauté for 5 minutes. Spread half of the green onions over each piece of chicken.
Step 4: Serve fresh green chilies on the side for people to sprinkle on theirs.
Prepare time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Served: 4-6 people
Nutrition facts of Indian Fried Chicken Recipe
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 54 mg
- Sodium: 205 mg
- Carbohydrate: 7 g
- Dietary fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 22 g
Amazing 9 Health Benefits of Indian Fried Chicken Recipe
1. Indians eat chicken for health reasons. They believe that chicken contains everything one needs to stay healthy, including protein and vitamin A.
2. Chicken is an excellent source of protein because the body can easily convert it into muscles, bones, and many other tissues required to work and function properly.
3. Chicken also contains sulfur, a nutrient that can destroy disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
4. Chicken contains protein, vitamins, and minerals that the body needs for healthy functioning.
5. The fat in chicken is beneficial for heart health because it helps to increase the body’s ability to produce new blood cells and lowers cholesterol levels.
6. Chicken is usually low in calories and contains almost no fat or saturated fat, which means that those on a calorie-controlled diet can consume it without worrying about gaining weight.
7. Chicken is also a good source of zinc, an essential mineral for immune function and the growth and repair of tissues.
8. Besides its nutrition benefits, chicken is low in calories and relatively inexpensive, which is why many people prefer it over other protein sources.
9. Chicken has the potential to improve health by reducing the risk of many chronic diseases such as heart disease, strokes, diabetes, osteoporosis, cancer, and so on. For more chicken health benefits, click here.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe for Indian Fried Chicken Recipe. It freezes well for up to 3 months. If you want to make it healthier, one way is to leave the breading and recover it in a frying pan with a little oil. You can also make extra sauce and freeze it in a separate container.
Indian fried chicken sandwich
Indian fried chicken sandwich is a must-try for this summer. Indian fried chicken is better known for being spicy and with a hot kick to it!
But in this recipe, the Indian Fried Chicken Sandwich recipe gives you the taste of it without all the spice. To give your sandwich a bit more flavor and kick, serve it with lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
How to marinate chicken for frying Indian style
The key to marinating chicken is that you want to marinate the chicken for longer than you would the traditional fried chicken recipe.
Buy a whole chicken and marinate it overnight in a large resealable bag in the fridge. Take it out of the bag after a couple of hours and let it sit on the counter. This will allow the juices to flow out and soak into your chicken.
Indian fried chicken Recipes easy
This is an accurate, easy, delicious recipe for Indian Fried Chicken. I am making this at a large gathering with many guests, and I can’t wait to see the looks on their faces.
It is a simple recipe that you can also jazz up on your own. This makes enough for two large salads or four sandwiches. This interesting chicken dish is one of the easiest Indian fried chicken recipes to make at home.
This recipe is a very tasty and easy one that you will return to all summer. You can use this chicken in sandwiches while the spices are still fresh or freeze the extra to use at a later time.
This is a great recipe for cookouts or just when you want to enjoy some incredible tasting food. Indian fried chicken has an authentic taste and is so good that it will be hard not to eat the whole thing. I know your family will love this fabulous dish.