How To Make Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe? No one likes to be forced into the kitchen on a Saturday night, but if you’ve got a hankering for something sweet and spicy, this is the recipe for you.
It takes just about 20 minutes to whip up these fireballs that pack quite an unexpected punch. They are perfect as appetizers or desserts!
- 1 How to prepare Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
- 2 Nutrition Facts of Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
- 3 The Benefits of Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
- 4 Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe??
- 5 When to Eat Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
- 6 It can be done I nn
- 7 Can I Freeze It?
- 8 Is It Good for Weight Loss??
- 9 Is It Good for Diabetes?
- 10 Is It Good for Your Heart?
- 11 How Long Will It Last?
- 12 Conclusion
How to prepare Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup white grape juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- red food coloring (optional)
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the apple cider and white grape juice to a low boil.
2. Stir in the honey, cornstarch, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and food coloring (if using). Cook for 1 minute while whisking constantly.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool completely before transferring to an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator overnight or up to 3 days before serving.
4. To prepare, place 6-8 gummy bears in a small bowl and pour enough sauce over the top to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts of Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
|Total Fat||0 g 0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g 0%|
|Cholesterol||0 mg 0%|
|Sodium||10 mg 0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g 10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g 4%|
The Benefits of Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
Aside from being delicious, these gummy bears have many health benefits. First of all, they are packed with antioxidants, which help fight off free radicals and keep the body healthy.
They also contain fiber, which is essential for digestion and can help to regulate blood sugar levels.
Finally, these little guys are a good source of protein, which is essential for muscle growth and development.
So the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet and spicy, skip the take-out and make these Fireball Gummy Bears instead! You won’t regret it!
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe??
This recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a sweet and spicy treat! It’s also a great way to get added fiber, protein, and antioxidants into your diet.
When to Eat Fireball Gummy Bears Recipe
This recipe makes about 18-20 bears, so you’ll have plenty to share with friends and family. Of course, if you want to eat them all yourself, that’s perfectly fine!
They are best served right away since they will begin to lose their chewy texture after sitting out for too long.
It can be done I nn
1. In a small bowl as an appetizer
2. In a clear cup with gummy bears and sour patch kids as a dessert
3. On top of ice cream or yogurt topping for a more indulgent treat!
4. As the main course, with sauce on top
5. In a small dish for anyone who loves sweet and spicy flavors!
Can I Freeze It?
Absolutely! This can be an excellent way to store the recipe for up to three months. Place any leftover Fireball Gummy Bears in airtight freezer bags or containers and pop them right in the freezer.
There is no need to thaw them before popping them in your mouth; they will defrost almost instantly when you bite into them!
Is It Good for Weight Loss??
Any recipe that is low in calories and packed with nutrients can be a great way to help with weight loss. Fireball Gummy Bears are no exception!
With just 124 calories per serving, these little bears can help you reach your goals without sacrificing flavor. In addition, the fiber, protein, and antioxidants in this recipe will help boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full for longer.
So next time you’re looking for a healthy snack that satisfies your sweet tooth, reach for a batch of Fireball Gummy Bears!
Is It Good for Diabetes?
Fiber, protein, and antioxidants are all things people with diabetes should include in their diet. Fireball Gummy Bears all of these, which can help to keep blood sugar levels stable after meals or snacks. This will also help prevent the dreaded ‘I-feel-like-crap’ mid-afternoon slump when you need a sugar fix.
Is It Good for Your Heart?
The antioxidants in Fireball Gummy Bears can help clean up any free radicals that cause plaque build-up on the walls of your arteries.
This will keep blood pressure levels down and prevent heart attacks or strokes. To boost this benefit, crush some fresh mint leaves into the bears for an extra refreshing flavor!
How Long Will It Last?
This recipe will last for up to two weeks in the fridge or three months in the freezer. However, they are best eaten fresh for the best flavor and texture.
If you have any leftovers, don’t worry – they will still taste delicious! Just pop them in the fridge or freezer and enjoy them at your leisure.
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for Fireball Gummy Bears, and we encourage you to try it out. As always, please share your successes or failures with us on social media!
Remember that if you ever need help getting the most of our blog content, all you have to do is reach out to one of us through email or phone call. Have a great day!