Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe is a food blog with great recipes for your favorite burgers. Some of the best recipes are for the Chipotle Burger, Burger Baron, and BBQ T-Bone.
Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe are dedicated to sharing mouths watering burger recipe ideas with anyone who wants to learn more about delicious burgers.
- 1 How to make Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe
- 3 Amazing 7 Health Benefits of Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe
- 4 Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
- 5 What About Heart-Related Problems?
- 6 Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
- 7 Is It Safe To Eat Burger With Alcohol?
- 8 Is It Healthy For Kids?
- 9 Is It Gluten-Free?
- 10 Is It Good For Diabetics?
- 11 Can I Freeze It?
- 12 Is It Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 13 The Bottom Line
How to make Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe
- 1 freshly ground burger mix: 4 oz of Great Easterns Best Burger Blend with
- 2 oz minced chuck,
- 1/2 oz minced eye of round,
- 1/2 oz minced fat
1. Your freshly ground beef mix should be a 70-30 lean/fat ratio. This equates to about 70% lean and 30% fat which is a professional recommendation.
2. Your freshly ground beef mix should be between 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch. If you don’t have a meat grinder or meat mincer, you can certainly get your butcher to mincer it for you.
3. Make sure that your freshly ground beef is kept refrigerated at all times and not allowed to come into contact with any water.
4. Several hours before making your Burgers, get the grill ready by lighting the coals.
5. When the coals are hot, brush the cooking grate gently using a clean grill brush and oil it lightly using medium heat canola oil.
6. Allow your grill to heat up for about 10 minutes, and then add your Burgers after you have prepared the other ingredients.
7. After 3-4 minutes, turn your Burgers over, lightly press them into the cooking grate with a spatula and continue grilling for another 3-4 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
8. When done, lightly press the Burger with a clean spatula, take it off of the grill, and apply a generous amount of your favorite steak sauce.
9. Then, plate your Burger on a warm plate. Add lettuce, tomato, onion, and other toppings as you desire.
10. Then put this amazing Burger in a soft toasted bun and enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe
|DIETARY FIBER||0 g|
Amazing 7 Health Benefits of Holeman And Finch Burger Recipe
1. Rich in protein:
Burgers are rich in high-quality protein of animal origin used to repair and maintain muscles, organs, skin, and other body parts.
2. Filled with Iron:
Burgers are rich in Iron that maintains healthy hemoglobin levels inside the body, thus keeping you energetic all day long.
3. Good source of Calcium:
Burgers can be a good source of Calcium that helps build bones and teeth in young children and maintains bone strength in adults.
4. Heart-healthy food:
Burgers are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which support healthy heart symptoms by preventing the build-up of bad cholesterol inside the body.
5. Contain omega-3 fatty acids:
Burgers are rich in fish oils that contribute to healthy skin and pelvic organs by promoting blood flow and controlling blood pressure, and reducing the risk of blood clots.
6. Low carb and low sodium:
Burgers are filled with very little carbohydrates and sodium, making them a good option for those suffering from high blood pressure.
7. Rich in proteins:
Burgers are rich in proteins that provide the body with vital amino acids that stimulate muscle growth, boost energy, and even help maintain healthy skin.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Yes, Burgers are a good option for pregnant women because they control nausea, especially in the first trimester.
What About Heart-Related Problems?
Burgers are heart-healthy because they are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce triglyceride levels inside the body and lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol levels. They are also rich in Omega 6 fatty acids that can reduce inflammation of the blood vessels.
Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Generally, Burgers are safe during pregnancy because they tend to release hormones in mice and other animals known as prostaglandins that help prevent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
Is It Safe To Eat Burger With Alcohol?
It is not recommended to eat burgers with alcohol because they can increase the risk of intoxication and even cause hangover-like symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, and headaches.
Is It Healthy For Kids?
It is not recommended to have burgers with hamburgers as a kid because they can damage their teeth and bones because of their high sodium content.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, Burgers are gluten-free because they do not contain any gluten.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
People with diabetes are recommended to opt for burgers only from time to time because they are rich in fats, sodium, and protein that can cause a spike in their blood glucose levels. They should also opt for leaner meat and eliminate buns or bread.
Can I Freeze It?
It is not recommended to freeze burgers because they tend to lose their texture and shape when thawed out.
Is It Vegan/Vegetarian?
No, It is not recommended to have burgers as a vegan or vegetarian because they are beef, chicken, or pork. Instead, they should opt for other meatless food options such as legumes and nuts.
The Bottom Line
Burgers are a delicious and easy-to-make food option that people of all ages enjoy. They are very filling and mildly addictive because they contain high protein levels and other vital nutrients.
Burgers are a good option for children, adults, pregnant women, and even seniors because they tend to induce hunger only in moderate amounts, thus making it possible for the body to break down in the digestive tract easily.