Golo Chili Recipe is full of heat and mixed with sweet potatoes, black beans, and vegetables. This recipe has a variety of pieces to it, so you can make it different each time.
Golo chili is quick and easy to make with ingredients commonly found in your pantry. You can make this recipe vegan by substituting veggie broth for the chicken broth.
- 1 How to make Golo Chili Recipe
- 2 Method:
- 3 Nutrition facts of Golo Chili Recipe
- 4 Health Benefits of Golo Chili Recipe
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 Is It Healthy?
- 7 Is It Gluten-Free?
- 8 Is It Kosher?
- 9 Can I Substitute?
- 10 Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
- 11 Is it Healthy?
- 12 Is It Vegan?
- 13 Is It Good For Heart Patients?
- 14 Is It Good For Diabetes?
- 15 Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
- 16 Conclusion
How to make Golo Chili Recipe
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. can chop green chiles (can use Mexican instead of the mild green chilies)
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained off fat (can use turkey or vegetarian sausage, homemade or store-bought)
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz. can think of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz. can of tomato paste
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano flakes
- 1/2 packet chili seasoning mix (if using the Golo chili seasoning packets, you’ll need 2 — see note below) – 2 tbs.
1. Saute onion and garlic until translucent. Add the Golo chili seasoning mix and continue sauteing.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, chilies, beans, and cumin seeds, then simmer for about 40 minutes.
3. Serve with sour cream, cheese, chopped green onions, or any other toppings you prefer on your chili!
Nutrition facts of Golo Chili Recipe
Health Benefits of Golo Chili Recipe
With 32 grams of protein, this recipe will leave you feeling full and satisfied. It’s also good for heart health due to the high fiber content and contains no saturated fat. It also contains fiber from the beans that help lower cholesterol and allows you to stay full.
Golo Chili Recipe is easy to prepare; throw everything into a pot and simmer until the ingredients are cooked. When you’re ready to serve, sprinkle more cheese on top and add a dollop of sour cream.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze Golo Chili Recipe. Be sure to label the container with any particular instructions for the recipe. Bring it to a boil to reheat, add some water, and simmer until warmed through.
Is It Healthy?
Golo Chili Recipe contains no saturated fat, no trans fat, and less than 1 gram of cholesterol per serving. It also adds fiber to your meal and helps to lower cholesterol.
Golo Chili Recipe is a great and easy way to cook for the family.
Is It Gluten-Free?
This recipe contains gluten and fat, so it would need to be considered gluten-free in the strictest sense of the word. If you are on a strict diet and have celiac disease, you should avoid this recipe.
Is It Kosher?
It is not kosher, which means it cannot be served in any Jewish home or during any Jewish holiday.
Can I Substitute?
You can use turkey sausage for ground beef if you prefer. If you do not have tomato paste, you can substitute a tablespoon of canned tomato sauce.
If you do not have the chili seasoning packets, add a couple of tbsps. Of chili powder plus 1/2 tsp. Ground cumin to the sauteed ingredients and simmer for about 40 minutes.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This recipe is not recommended for pregnant women.
Is it Healthy?
This recipe contains no trans fat, less than 1 gram of saturated fat, and a good fiber source. It’s also loaded with other vitamins and minerals.
This helps keep your blood pressure down and fend off many diseases, including heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Is It Vegan?
This recipe can be vegan by substituting veggie broth for chicken broth or using red or black beans instead of ground beef.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
This is a good recipe for heart patients as it contains no trans fat, little saturated fat, and is high in protein. It also contains fiber, which is known to help control cholesterol.
Is It Good For Diabetes?
This recipe can be beneficial for people with diabetes as it is high in fiber and low in both saturated fat and trans fat.
Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
This recipe can benefit cancer patients because of the high amount of fiber and low amount of sodium per serving.
If you’re interested in making Golo Chili Recipe, feel free to try it. If you make any changes or find any additional ways to make this recipe, please let us know below. Until Next Time ~ Enjoy Your Meal!