The Foodie’s Guide to Eating Giant Gummy Burgers If you’ve ever felt tempted by the idea of a real burger that happens to be made out of gummy bears,
then we’re here to tell you that not only is it possible, but it can also be surprisingly delicious. Read on for all the info you need about how to make and eat these strange treats!
How to make Giant Gummy Burger
- 1 pound beef mince
- 1 pound pork mince
- 2 whole eggs, beaten together
- 2 cups breadcrumbs.
- 1 tablespoon each of onion powder and garlic powder, to taste.
- 1 tablespoon each of Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs mixed with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 1 cup water.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 celsius. For each burger, you will need a round baking tray, about 25cm in diameter.
2. Mix the beef mince, pork mince, and eggs (“the buns”). Season with onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt and pepper. Mix well so that everything becomes incorporated.
3. Divide the hamburger mixture into two portions and shape each into a disc-like patty. Place each one onto a baking tray and brush the top of each with a tiny bit of olive oil. Bake the burgers on their own for 8 minutes to get them ready.
4. Mix the breadcrumbs and vegetable oil in one bowl, then mix the water in another (“the sauce”).
5. Once the burgers are ready, take them out of the oven and place both on a plate. Carefully spoon about ¾ of the sauce onto each burger.
Place this on top of the patty, and carefully flatten the stuffing, so it’s even with the edge of the burger.
6. Mix the remaining 1 cup of breadcrumbs with the remaining oil in another bowl, and then sprinkle this over the burgers.
7. Place into a preheated oven, and cook for 8 minutes until the burgers start to turn golden brown.
8. Take out of the oven and then carefully flip each burger over. Brush with a tiny bit more olive oil, and return to the oven for another 8 minutes until both sides are golden brown, crispy and delicious.
9. Once you’re finished being a burger, serve with “the sauce,” gummy buns, and some ice cream.
You may like: Burger Bun Branding Iron: Top 7 Amazing Directions Ideas
How to eat Giant Gummy Burger
So there you have it. The gummy burgers are now officially a thing, and you absolutely can’t go wrong eating them.
All the taste of a beef burger and none of the meat. The amount of tomato sauce in the recipe is relatively small, as there are also plenty of tomatoes and gummy bear slices.
Nutrition facts of Giant Gummy Burger
The Health Benefits of Giant Gummy Burger
It’s important to note that there is nothing good or bad about eating these burgers, other than that they are delicious.
They are made from entirely natural ingredients and can be eaten in moderation without consequences.
However, this does not mean that these burgers are without benefit, as they do great things for your health.
As well as making fun and delicious snack, these burgers will help you get your daily dose of vitamin C to keep you healthy and strong.
Where can you buy it?
Giant Gummy Burgers can also be purchased at many stores that sell Hershey’s, but the price will be significantly higher. You can buy them relatively cheaply on Amazon.
What is it made from?
All of the ingredients used in making these burgers are entirely natural, so you won’t have to worry about any elements that might cause harm to your health.
However, if you do want to go further and find out exactly what’s in a gummy burger, then here’s a list of ingredients: Beef – Beef is a prevalent ingredient found in
Can I freeze It?
Gummy burgers are far too delicious to keep in the fridge for any longer than is necessary. They only last a few days in there before they start to grow mold.
If you want to eat these delicious burgers again sometime in the future, we recommend freezing them instead.
If you want to get the most out of your gummy burger experience and make sure that it lasts as long as possible, then take care when freezing it.
How to eat?
Although you’ll want to eat your gummy burger, you should probably not just eat it all straight away.
If you’re planning on preparing yourself for a giant gummy burger feast by eating them as average burgers, then we recommend that you take small bites out of the sticky buns first.
The Bottom Line
Giant gummy burgers are quite simply the best burgers on the planet. Not only do they taste delicious, but they are also extremely healthy and will get you your daily dose of vitamin C.
All in all, these are excellent snacks to make yourself or share with your friends to compare which is the tastiest.