Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe This recipe is made with cashews, dates, lemon juice, and almond milk. The crust is walnuts, dates, and raw cacao powder.
Vegan cheesecake is the best! Try this fantastic vegan cheesecake. You will not be disappointed at all. I love to eat it on its own without the topping, too, because it tastes so good.
How to prepare Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe
Soak dates in water for about 10 minutes. Drain the water and place the dates in a food processor. Add the cashews, lemon juice, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
Combine the walnuts, dates, and raw cacao powder in a separate bowl. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Place the pan into the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Take out the pan from the freezer and place it in a blender. Add all the ingredients for the filling apart from raspberries. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour over the crust and bake in a water bath at 330 F for 10 to 12 minutes. Then, turn off the oven and leave inside without opening for another 20 minutes. This will prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
3. Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled, place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
4. To prepare the topping, mix raspberries with maple syrup in a small bowl.
5. Serve cheesecake with raspberry topping and enjoy! Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe This recipe is made with cashews, dates, lemon juice, and almond milk.
The crust is walnuts, dates, and raw cacao powder. Vegan cheesecake is the best! Try this fantastic vegan cheesecake. You will not be disappointed at all. I love to eat it on its own without the topping, too, because it tastes so good.
You may like: Genetti Recipe: Top 10 Health Benefits
Nutrition facts of Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe
Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe This recipe is made with cashews, dates, lemon juice, and almond milk. The crust is walnuts, dates, and raw cacao powder. Vegan cheesecake is the best! Try this fantastic vegan cheesecake.
The benefits of Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe
1. Cashews contain a good amount of copper, which means they help the body fight infection and heal better.
They are also a great source of magnesium, a nutrient that helps build bones and teeth while regulating blood sugar levels. Magnesium also reduces cramps, tension, and headaches.
2. Dates have an abundance of many minerals – calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorous, and magnesium. They are also good B-complex vitamins such as pyridoxine, riboflavin, and niacin.
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
Fruit Cake Cheesecake is a vegan recipe, dairy-free and sweetened with maple syrup. It’s perfect for anyone who loves to eat healthy and delicious desserts. Enjoy!
Can I Freeze It??
Yes, you can! After it’s been baked, you can freeze the Fruit Cake Cheesecake. When you’re ready to eat, defrost for a few hours and top with fresh berries. Enjoy!
Why is This Recipe Good For You?
This vegan dessert fruit cake cheesecake recipe contains calcium from cashews and dates, magnesium from cashews and dates, dietary fiber from almonds, and raw cacao powder. It is rich in iron, vitamin B12, magnesium, and copper.
Where Can I Buy It?
You can buy all the ingredients to make Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe at any local supermarket.
Is It Good for Weight Loss?
Yes! This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free, so it’s an excellent choice for anyone who wants to lose weight. It also works as a tasty dessert after dinner or as a snack.
So if you love to eat healthy desserts but don’t know where to start, this Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe will be perfect for you!
It’s easy to make, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. You will love the taste and all of the fantastic health benefits that it contains!
Is it Good for Digestion??
Fruit Cake Cheesecake Recipe is an excellent source of dietary fiber and many other minerals that help your digestive system work better. It also contains vitamin B12, which helps with digestion, mental health, and energy levels.
It has been said that this delicious fruit cake cheesecake recipe can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis.
This is a recipe for the delicious and festive fruit cake cheesecake. Be sure to whip up some of this yummy dessert before Christmas arrives!
If you’ve never had one, we hope that it will be your new favorite holiday treat after trying our recipe. Happy baking!