Crabby Snacks Recipe is one of my family’s favorite dips with veggies! The recipe is easy and only takes a few minutes to make; it tastes delicious.
This dip is perfect for a party appetizer or as an afternoon snack. It’s hard not to love the spicy flavor of the sauce made from horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce mixed with cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- 1 How to make Crabby Snacks Recipe
- 2 How to prepare time?
- 3 Nutrition facts of Crabby Snacks Recipe
- 4 Health Benefits of Crabby Snacks Recipe
- 5 Great 6 Variations for Crabby Snacks Recipe
- 6 Is Crabby Snacks Recipe Healthy?
- 7 Is Crabby Snacks Recipe Gluten-Free?
- 8 Crabby Snacks Recipe
- 9 Crabby snacks Philly
- 10 Conclusion
How to make Crabby Snacks Recipe
- 2 8-oz. packages of cream cheese
- softened 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish Hot pepper sauce Print recipe
Step 1: In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except hot sauce.
Step 2: Season with pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve; stir before serving.
How to prepare time?
The preparation time is 10 minutes, and the cooking time is 10 minutes.
Crabby Snacks Recipe makes 12 servings.
Nutrition facts of Crabby Snacks Recipe
Serving size: 1/12th
- Calories: 33
- Fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Carbohydrates: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 61mg
Health Benefits of Crabby Snacks Recipe
Crabby Snacks Recipe is good for heart health and helps prevent cardiovascular disease. It can also help lower your blood pressure and high bad cholesterol levels.
Crabby Snacks Recipe helps you feel fuller for longer, so it’s great for dieters. It adds a distinctive taste to any veggies or crackers you put on.
Crabby Snacks is good for fighting bad breath, improving your immune system, and fighting certain cancers.
Great 6 Variations for Crabby Snacks Recipe
1. Crabby Snacks Recipe – Make your dip spicy using 12-15 dashes of hot sauce.
2. Creamy Crab Dippers – Spread this dip over 2 slices of bread and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese for a delicious sandwich topped with crab meat.
3. Crab ‘n’ Cheese Quesadillas – Spread this dip over a tortilla and top it with shredded cheese and cooked crab meat; fold the tortilla in half, then cook in a skillet until browned on both sides.
4. Baha Crabby – Use a small bay leaf instead of a garlic clove.
5. Crabby Bits! – Place Crab Snacks on top of lettuce like in the picture below:
Is Crabby Snacks Recipe Healthy?
Crabby Snacks is a relatively healthy dish. It’s packed with the right amount of calories, fats, and protein. It also has a decent amount of vitamins, iron, and calcium. Crabby Snacks Recipe contains a bit of sodium, which can raise blood pressure slightly.
Is Crabby Snacks Recipe Gluten-Free?
Crabby Snacks Recipe is not gluten-free. It contains the protein that gluten can contaminate, so be careful what you eat with it or give to others.
Crabby Snacks Recipe
The preparation of this recipe is 10 minutes from start to finish, and the cooking time is 10 minutes. Crabby Snacks Recipe can be eaten hot or at room temperature.
This recipe makes 12 servings, and each serving has 33 calories; your diet needs about 2,500 calories daily to maintain your current weight.
Crabby snacks Philly
Crabby snacks are a basic and easy recipe for the whole family. I grew up eating this with veggies and chips and loved it!
My mom made crab cakes for us when I was young, so I did not know about this recipe until my daughter told me she wanted to make it. As she started to work on this recipe, she called me to help her with the cooking.
Try this recipe, and I think you will love it. It’s super easy and so much fun to make. My kids and I have made this recipe many times, and we always have a ball making these crabby snacks!
Dealing with crab legs can be unpleasant if you don’t know what to do with them. I will show you a couple of techniques to clean the legs, pick them, and prepare them for cooking.