Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell is an amazing recipe that includes cinnamon rolls, Taco Bell tacos and sauces, and cream cheese frosting.
It is a delicious dish that the whole family will enjoy. When I make this recipe, I usually use a brownie mix to make the sauce, but it is unnecessary.
Many different foods and restaurants inspired this recipe. I became fascinated with Cinnabon after moving to Florida for college, so we made this at home on our own money to try it out before going out for the actual meal.
- 1 How to make Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
- 2 Nutritional Facts of Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
- 3 Health Benefits of Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
- 4 Great 6 Variations for Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
- 5 Why is Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights so good?
- 6 What happened to Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights?
- 7 Do Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights need to be refrigerated?
- 8 Can you get Cinnabons all day at Taco Bell?
- 9 Are Taco Bell cinnabons vegan?
- 10 Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights price
- 11 Taco Bell Cinnabon delights review
- 12 Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights calories
- 13 Conclusion
How to make Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Equipment of Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
- 8-inch round pizza pan
- 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish
- 13-cup mini cake mix.
Ingredients of Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
- 1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup butter-flavored shortening or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (5.5 ounces) package of cinnamon rolls, divided
- 2 cups Taco Bell Mild Sauce, divided (you can use regular taco sauce if you do not want to use the mild sauce)
Instructions of Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Step 2: Mix the cream cheese and milk in a large bowl until it is well blended. Mix in the shortening and vanilla spread. Pour in the Taco Bell Mild Sauce and add sliced cinnamon rolls until they are covered.
Step 3: Pour into a cake pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray—Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown on top and golden brown on top.
Step 4: Add the frosting and extra cinnamon rolls to the pan. Let it cool, then cut into 8 pieces. Eat the delicious treat with a cup of coffee or tea, and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts of Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
- Calories: 277
- Total Fat: 14.6g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Sodium: 405mg
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Sugars: 5.4g
- Protein 4
Health Benefits of Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell is tasty and has a lot of health benefits. The frosting is made with cream cheese which is high in protein, and you can use it to dip grapes or strawberries into it to increase the protein intake even more.
Baked cinnamon rolls are gluten-free and usually low in cholesterol but check the ingredients list to ensure. You do want this recipe with cinnamon rolls that do not add extra fat.
The Taco Bell Mild Sauce is high in sodium and may not be suitable for those with high blood pressure problems. If you are not a fan of spicy food, you can use taco sauce instead. Make sure it is gluten-free if you want to keep it healthy.
Great 6 Variations for Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
1. Use the original recipe and add a layer of chocolate sauce instead of frosting. You can also use the cream cheese frosting in place of the frosting or even dip strawberries or apples into the cream cheese dip to increase your intake of protein.
2. You can add a layer of Salsa or guacamole on top to make it even more filling, and you can use taco sauce instead of mild sauce for an even lower-calorie meal.
3. Follow the original recipe and add vanilla or chocolate pudding on top before you bake.
4. Swap out the frosting with a layer of sour cream. You can also swap out the taco sauce with Salsa. You can do this by adding a layer of Salsa or guacamole first and then dipping apples, strawberries, bananas, or grapes in it to increase the intake of protein food even more.
5. Swapping out the frosting with whipped topping makes it much healthier. You can also swap out the taco sauce with Salsa.
6. Swap out the cinnamon rolls for chocolate chip cookies or grated chocolate. You can add a layer of chocolate sauce or dip strawberries into it for a healthier dessert that is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Why is Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights so good?
The Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights is an amazing combination of ingredients that will leave you with a ton of energy. The cream cheese frosting and taco sauce will give you a ton of calories, but the cinnamon rolls and Taco bell mild sauce are a great source of protein food and healthy fats to increase your intake.
What happened to Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights?
The Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights is still available in the United States, but you must call in or order it if you live in Canada. Even though it is not readily available anymore, you can use this recipe to make other versions of delights and enjoy it any way you want.
Make sure you use low-fat cream cheese when making the frosting so that your fat intake from Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell is as low as possible since excess fat can cause high cholesterol and high blood pressure problems.
Do Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights need to be refrigerated?
You do not have to refrigerate Cinnabon Delights, but they can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days. The frosting and cinnamon rolls will last longer if you put them in the refrigerator.
Can you get Cinnabons all day at Taco Bell?
The Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights are only available for a limited time, so you might have to call to get them. They are still delicious, and the recipe is easy enough that you can make it at home if you want more than what the restaurant usually serves.
Many people ask me for more information about this wonderful and delicious dessert that has been known to be one of the best desserts you can ever find at a fast food restaurant.
Are Taco Bell cinnabons vegan?
You can get Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights at the Mexican restaurant without meat products in them because all of their ingredients are made from scratch, and they do not use any meat-based ingredients. They also do not add any animal products to their food preparation.
The Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights have a lot of calories because it is mostly made up of cream cheese and has lots of cholesterol and protein that will help you stay full longer after eating them.
Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights price
Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell’s price of the Cinnabon Delights varies from one restaurant to another. They usually cost $3 or $4 for a serving, which is about the same amount sold in a box if you buy it from the grocery store.
The ingredients needed for this dessert are readily available at most grocery stores, so you can make it at home in case you want more than what the restaurant usually serves.
Taco Bell Cinnabon delights review
The Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights is an amazing dessert you can get when visiting a Mexican restaurant.
You will love it, and it is much healthier than other desserts you can get there because Taco Bell does not use any meat products or animal-based ingredients. After eating this great dessert, you will also have lots of energy to go for fresh air.
Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights calories
The Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights have around 1000 calories with the original recipe. You can reduce the number of calories by removing the frosting or making it with a different kind of frosting that is lower in fat, and you can use an extra sauce to lower your sodium intake even more.
I hope you have enjoyed this article about the Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights and you will try it soon. I love Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell, and getting a serving of the Cinnabon Delights at Taco Bell is one of my favorite things to do during my visit to the restaurant.
It is much healthier than other desserts that they offer and has a combination of ingredients that will give you a ton of energy while keeping your body full.