The famous Chilis Tito’s Punch Recipe is a holiday staple. It has been served at the White House and to celebrities worldwide, yet it remains popular because of its simplicity and deliciousness.
The punch starts with cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, limeade concentrate, and ginger ale. Then you add 1 cup each of rum and vodka for an adult version or 2 cups each if making a non-alcoholic version.
Finally, top off your punch with some ice cubes before serving to guests! This recipe will make about 10 servings, so be sure to have enough glasses on hand before mixing up this delicious beverage!
Chilis Tito’s Punch Recipe:
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup vodka (for adults only)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup grenadine syrup
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar— (can substitute with regular sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 limes, sliced
In a pitcher, combine the lime juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, ginger ale, vodka (if desired), pineapple juice, grenadine syrup, and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Just before serving, add the pepper and cinnamon. Fill 10 glasses with ice cubes and divide the punch among them or pour into a 1-gallon container and add all the ice cubes. Top each glass with mint and a slice of lime and serve immediately.
Nutrition fact per
Carbohydrate was not quantified because it is considered a variable nutrient. If you have questions about this calculation, please feel free to contact us. Source: “Ketogenic Desserts” cookbook, Page 100 * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
You may like: Tito’s Punch Chili’s Recipe: Best Nutrition Fact
The benefit of Chilis Tito’s Punch Recipe
The benefit of Chilis Tito’s Punch Recipe is that it is straightforward to prepare. The health benefit of the ingredients is the antioxidant properties of cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, limeade concentrate, and ginger ale.
These help decrease free radical damage in the body, leading to chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease, and osteoporosis.
According to researchers at John Hopkins University, cranberry juice is a powerful antioxidant that reduces the risk of urinary tract infections, which affects half of all women at some point in their lives.
How To Prepare It More Delicious?
1. You can add more ice cubes if you want your Chilis Tito’s Punch Recipe to be very cold.
2. You can add a little bit of alcohol to it. For example, use only 1 cup vodka and another 1 cup rum instead of 2 cups for a non-alcoholic version.
3. You can adjust the amount of cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, limeade concentrate, and ginger ale. For example, if you want your punch to be sweeter, add more cranberry juice or pineapple juice.
4. You can use sparkling water instead of regular water when making the punch for an even tastier result!
5. You can replace 3 tablespoons of superfine sugar with regular sugar.
6. You can add mint leaves to the recipe when you serve it for a fantastic taste! And lastly, Chilis Tito’s Punch Recipe is widely used during Christmas and Thanksgiving because of its fantastic flavor and ingredients and because it has no alcohol.
Chilis Tito’s Punch is a recipe that has been passed down through generations, and it remains popular today.
The fruit juice base with the addition of rum gives this drink its sweetness while also being alcoholic enough to be enjoyed at parties or celebrations.
It can even be served in different-sized glasses depending on how strong you want your punch! If you have any questions about making this cocktail, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We hope you enjoy our blog post!