Chicos Tacos Recipe is a recipe for corn tortillas with various toppings. This dish is typically eaten in Mexico and the United States but has a following in Texas.
It has been recommended to many people for its high nutritional value, low cost, and undeniable taste.
Though the ingredients are simple and can be found almost anywhere, it is worth using pre-cooked corn tortillas rather than fresh ones, which will make this dish more enjoyable.
- 1 How to make Chicos Tacos Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Chicos Tacos Recipe
- 3 Health Benefits of Chicos Tacos Recipe
- 4 Best 7 Freezing Ideas for Chicos Tacos Recipe
- 5 Chico’s tacos El Paso
- 6 What kind of cheese does Chico’s Tacos use?
- 7 Where is the best place to buy Chico’s Tacos?
- 8 Why are Chicos Tacos famous?
- 9 Who is the owner of Chico Tacos?
- 10 Where can I buy Chico Tacos in El Paso?
- 11 Conclusion
How to make Chicos Tacos Recipe
Prepare time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
- wire rack
- grill basket
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- Frequently Chicos Tacos Recipe is made with 2 lbs
- of lean ground beef and 2 lbs
- ground pork, about 1/4 cup of chopped white onion, about
- 1/8 cup of chopped green chilies, about 1 tsp
- 8 corn tortillas
Step 1: Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
Step 2: Combine ground beef, onion, chilies, and tortillas in a large bowl.
Step 3: Cook on a hot grill for about 5 minutes on each side until crispy brown. Chicos Tacos Recipe is one of the best recipes to try for lunch or dinner when it is too hot to do anything else.
Step 4: Serve with spicy salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts of Chicos Tacos Recipe
- 680 calories
- 17 grams of fat
- 64 milligrams cholesterol
- 1160 milligrams of sodium
Health Benefits of Chicos Tacos Recipe
Chicos Tacos Recipe is a great dish for anyone looking to increase the amount of protein in their diet. It has 25% of your daily recommended protein value and very little fat.
It will also satisfy those trying to lose weight, as it has very low calories compared to other meals. Another benefit of Chicos Tacos Recipe is that it contains a lot of fiber. Fiber can help lower cholesterol, regulate digestion, and promote a healthy immune system.
Best 7 Freezing Ideas for Chicos Tacos Recipe
1. The most common way to freeze Chicos Tacos Recipe is to place the entire meal in a freezer bag. The foil bags work better than plastic bags because they don’t break or crack like plastic does when frozen.
2. Another popular way of freezing Chicos Tacos Recipe is individual servings. These are ideal for the family with more than one member who wants to eat this delicious meal all at once and can be stored for up to three months.
3. Other recipes have been created using the remaining ingredients of Chicos Tacos Recipe. They can be used to make delicious egg dishes and omelets full of protein and health. The only thing that needs to change is the addition of ground beef.
4. This dish can also be frozen before deep-fried if desired. It can then be reheated in a microwave or oven before serving, just as one would with any other frozen meal.
6. The best part about Chicos Tacos Recipe is that it can also be used to make meatloaf sandwiches. Ground beef can be mixed with a few oats to make it more nutritious and fill people up for longer periods.
7. The final way of using leftover Chicos Tacos Recipe is to make tortillas. They can be used as hamburgers, burritos, or taco wraps and are also excellent for a savory tortilla snack.
Chico’s tacos El Paso
Chicos Tacos Recipe is the best taco recipe in El Paso, Texas! Every time I make these tacos, people ask me for the recipe, which makes me feel like a bit of an accomplishment. Everyone who has tried my Chicos Tacos says they are one of the BEST versions they have ever had.
What kind of cheese does Chico’s Tacos use?
Chico’s uses shredded cheddar cheese in their tacos in El Paso. They have used this type of cheese since they opened in Texas to rave reviews! Chicos Tacos also uses shredded Monterey jack cheese in recipes such as the quesadilla, potato omelet, and taco salad.
Where is the best place to buy Chico’s Tacos?
I used only to make these tacos when people invited me to their house because they were so time-consuming! But I realized that everyone wanted them all the time, so I started making them sell at local businesses and events.
Why are Chicos Tacos famous?
Chicos Tacos are famous because they are one of the most popular tacos in El Paso, Texas. The location is well known by visitors and locals alike. The building is set up well with a walk-up window which allows customers to order their tacos as they walk up to the windows or sit down if there is a larger line.
Who is the owner of Chico Tacos?
Chico’s Tacos is owned by three brothers with more than 30 years of combined experience in the food industry. They spent a lot of time learning how to cook when they were young and mastered many different recipes before opening Chicos Tacos in 1980.
Where can I buy Chico Tacos in El Paso?
You can find Chico’s Tacos at any event in El Paso, such as the annual El Paso Street Festival or barbecue festival that takes place downtown every September.
You can also go to the Chico’s Tacos store located on Las Misiones from 6 am-9 pm or call the store and place an order.
You are missing out if you have never heard of Chicos Tacos in El Paso, Texas! These tacos are the most popular taco recipe in El Paso and can be found at any local event.
You can also find them at three locations where they sell their famous tacos by the bag. There are plenty of different ways to enjoy this delicious meal, so try them all!