The chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe is one of the most common dishes in Chinese cuisine. Learn how to make this dish by following this recipe.
The chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe is one of the most common dishes in Chinese cuisine. It’s also one of the easiest dishes to cook and can be prepared with either chicken breast or shrimp, depending on your preferences and what you have on hand.
- 1 How to make Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- 3 Best 8 Health Benefits of Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- 4 Chicken and shrimp stir fry with oyster sauce
- 5 Chicken and shrimp stir fry with frozen vegetables
- 6 Chicken and shrimp stir fry with broccoli
- 7 Chicken and shrimp stir fry with cashew nuts
- 8 Healthy chicken and shrimp stir fry
- 9 Shrimp and chicken stir fry with rice
- 10 Shrimp & Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice
- 11 Conclusion
How to make Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes or shrimp, peeled and deveined (500g)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (5g)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (15ml)
For the sauce:
- 1 tsp Asian sesame oil (5ml)
- 2 tbsp chicken broth or water (25ml)
- 1/2 tsp sugar (2g)
For the vegetables:
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (30ml) – divided use
- 3/4 cup green cabbage thinly sliced (150 g ) – divided.
Step 1: Marinate the chicken or shrimp with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and soy sauce, and set aside.
Step 2: Mix the sauce ingredients, and set them aside.
Step 3: Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over high heat until smoking hot, add cabbage, and stir-fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute until they are well wilted (you may have to do this in 2 batches). Remove from pan and set aside.
Step 4: Add remaining oil to the same pan until hot. Add chicken and shrimp and stir-fry till the chicken is no longer pink (for shrimp, this will be after 2-3 minutes, for chicken, this will be after 6-8 minutes).
Step 5: Add the sauce to the wok. Bring to a boil and cook, occasionally stirring, until thickened. Add cabbage to the pan and cook for another minute.
Step 6: Serve hot over rice.
Prepare time: 15 min
Cook time: 8 min
Number of servings: 4
Nutrition facts of Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- Calories: 678
- Total Fat: 15 g
- Saturated fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 79.4 mg
- Sodium: 1533 mg
- Carbohydrates: 40.7 g
- Dietary fiber: 5.8 g
- Sugar: 4.1 g
- Protein: 38
Best 8 Health Benefits of Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
1. Prevents Cancer. The components of this dish serve as antioxidants, and the soy sauce helps your body fight against carcinogens.
2. Prevents Heart Disease. This dish effectively prevents heart diseases due to its L-Arginine content, which helps the circulatory system by reducing high blood pressure.
3. Aids Digestion and Boosts Immunity. This dish is rich in zinc, which helps increase your Immunity and boost digestion processes, as well as potassium.
4. Strengthens Immunity. This dish contains vitamins B and C, which boost overall Immunity and prevent colds, flu, and other infections.
5. Fights Infectious Diseases and Viral Infections. The shrimp supplies selenium, which protects your body against viral infections such as the common cold or influenza.
6. Helps Prevent Diabetes. This dish has a high amount of vitamin A, which helps prevent diabetes by increasing insulin production and reducing glucose levels.
7. Reduces Stress and Calms the Mind. This dish is rich in iron, which increases blood flow, reduces stress levels, and calms the mind.
8. Helps Treat Heartburn and Acid Reflux. The soy sauce in this dish aids in the treatment of heartburn and acid reflux due to various components such as calcium, turmeric, ginseng, etc., which help reduce the stomach’s acidity and relax the esophagus muscles to ease digestive discomfort.
Chicken and shrimp stir fry with oyster sauce
A tasty dish from the Philippines that is very easy to make. A beef stir-fry is often made with ground beef in addition to pork and less common use of shrimp, but at least in my experience, only with chicken and shrimp.
The ingredients for this dish include garlic, onions, ginger, soy sauce (dark amber), chili pepper flakes, and sesame oil.
Chicken and shrimp stir fry with frozen vegetables
A great stir fry recipe for a quick dinner. Stir-fry recipes are easy to make, and this one is no exception. Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes. Chicken, shrimp, and bell peppers are stir-fried with frozen mixed vegetables, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and some red pepper flakes.
Chicken and shrimp stir fry with broccoli
The ingredients required for chicken and shrimp stir fry with broccoli include broccoli florets, bok choy leaves or bean sprouts, olive oil, and soy sauce.
The cooking instructions require a quick sauté of the garlic in olive oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Next, add the chicken pieces and continue to sauté until browned.
Chicken and shrimp stir fry with cashew nuts
For this recipe, cashew nuts are used in addition to the regular ingredients for this dish. Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe a home-cooked Chinese dish that is very easy to make. For this dish, the elements include soy sauce (dark amber), garlic, ginger, white pepper, and sesame oil.
Healthy chicken and shrimp stir fry
Preparing the ingredients before you start cooking is key to this recipe. This dish is quick and straightforward, yet it’s pretty tasty.
The ingredients for this recipe include chicken, scallions, green onions, water chestnuts, peas, chili sauce (red), cornstarch (corn flour), soy sauce, and sesame oil. One crucial factor to remember when making a stir-fry is that the various ingredients should be cut into similar-sized pieces.
Shrimp and chicken stir fry with rice
An easy-to-make and tasty meal inspired by Chinese chicken and shrimp stir fry. The ingredients for this recipe include cooked egg noodles, cooked shrimp, bell pepper, onion, thinly sliced carrots, baby corn (canned), light soy sauce, sesame oil, and fried rice seasoning.
Shrimp & Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice
The chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe is a home-cooked Chinese dish that is very easy to make. The ingredients for this dish include soy sauce (dark amber in color), garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.
Chicken And Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe gives an idea of what to expect when you start your ingredient shopping journey to make some Asian food dishes that are very easy and simple.
We have plenty of recipes for cooking various foods from all over the world, but obviously, not all of them will suit Muslims. For Muslims, it is essential to look for recipes prepared using halal ingredients.
As always, we welcome your comments and constructive criticisms. If there are other recipes you would like us to share with our readers, please feel free to email us using our contact form here.