Chef Fried Chicken is a blog that features southern fried chicken recipes, easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorials, and a quick reference guide.
Written by the “Southern Fried Chick” herself, this blog provides an amazing selection of recipes that cover everything from tried and true recipes to more complicated dishes.
- 1 How to make Chef Fried Chicken
- 2 Nutrition facts of Chef Fried Chicken
- 3 Health Benefits of Chef Fried Chicken
- 4 Great 6 Freezing Ideas for Chef Fried Chicken
- 5 Selena and the chef fried chicken
- 6 Is Chef Fried Chicken Nutrition?
- 7 Is Chef Fried Chicken Gluten-Free?
- 8 Is Chef Fried Chicken good for losing weight?
- 9 Is Chef Fried Chicken Kosher?
- 10 Conclusion
How to make Chef Fried Chicken
- 5 lbs chicken wings and drumsticks
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 cup of water
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
Step 1: Slice each crumbled chicken wing into three parts. Then, season the flour with black pepper and season the cayenne pepper to taste.
Step 2: Mix all ingredients and coat each chicken part with this mixture. Deep frying is highly recommended.
Step 3: Once the chicken is coated with the mixture, take two cups of oil and heat until it reaches 325 degrees. Once the oil has reached 325 degrees, place each piece of chicken inside a frying pan and fry for approximately 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from fryer and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Step 4: While the chicken is cooling, make a sauce by mixing ¼ cup of water, a pinch of sea salt, and one heaping tablespoon of honey and then coating each part of the chicken with this mixture.
Step 5: Serve!
- Prepare time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts of Chef Fried Chicken
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 341.8
- Total Fat: 8.9 g
- Cholesterol: 69.8 mg
- Sodium: 300.2 mg
- Potassium: 406.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars: 1.4 g
- Protein: 36
Health Benefits of Chef Fried Chicken
The benefits of consuming Chef Fried Chicken are numerous. Firstly, it is one of the most heart-healthy dishes you can eat.
It contains low cholesterol and sodium levels, making it an excellent option for individuals with high blood pressure and heart problems. It is also rich in protein and selenium, which means that it promotes healthy hair and nails.
A serving of Chef Fried Chicken also contains 4 grams of dietary fiber. This helps to lower cholesterol, promote weight loss, and improve digestion.
Another excellent thing about Chef Fried is that it contains a lot of potassium. Potassium helps to prevent high blood pressure and lowers the risk of stroke, heart attack, and kidney stones.
Moreover, Chef Fried contains an important antioxidant known as Vitamin B6, which aids in the proper functioning the brain and nervous system. A single serving also contains Vitamin B2, a nutrient that assists in iron absorption. This helps to strengthen your immune system and improve the overall health of your skin.
Great 6 Freezing Ideas for Chef Fried Chicken
1. Cook the Chef Fried Chicken in a Crock Pot and freeze individual servings to cook on another day.
2. Cook the Chef Fried, leave it in large serving sizes, and freeze it until your party or event arrives.
5. Allow chicken to cool, slice it up, and divide everything into baggies for freezer meals which can be cooked immediately when needed.
3. Finely chop up the meat and the skin into small sizes to use in salads or other dishes.
4. Cut chicken wings into a few smaller pieces and freeze in large sizes until needed.
5. Cook the chicken and leave it in small servings to add to pasta sauces, soups, spaghetti, etc…
7. Cook up a large portion of chicken with some of your favorite sauce and refrigerate it until ready to eat later in the week (with added spices, of course).
6. Place breasts in a baggie and freeze for quick work during the week.
Selena and the chef fried chicken
Welcome to the community Selena; I hope you will enjoy your stay. Thank you so much for this feature, it is a pleasure to have you here, and I am sure our readers will find it beneficial.
Is Chef Fried Chicken Nutrition?
Yes! Yes. Chef Fried Chicken is one of the healthiest and most nutritious dishes you can eat. It does not contain high levels of cholesterol and sodium,
making it an excellent option for individuals with high blood pressure and heart problems. It is also rich in protein and selenium, which means that it promotes healthy hair and nails.
Is Chef Fried Chicken Gluten-Free?
Yes, Chef Fried Chicken is gluten-free. For a simple and quick recipe, you can use your favorite gluten-free flour blend to make a batch of fried chicken for the entire family that is healthy, nutritious, and delicious.
Is Chef Fried Chicken good for losing weight?
Yes! Chef Fried Chicken contains 4 grams of dietary fiber. This helps to lower cholesterol, promote weight loss, and improve digestion.
Another excellent thing about Chef Fried Chicken is that it contains a lot of potassium. Potassium helps to prevent high blood pressure and lowers the risk of stroke, heart attack, and kidney stones.
Is Chef Fried Chicken Kosher?
Yes! Chef Fried Chicken is Kosher. The chicken parts are cooked in kosher water, and the skin is prohibited.
Thank you for reading Chef Fried Chicken. We hope that you found this article of interest. If you have any questions or comments about this recipe, please leave them below, and we will respond shortly. Have a great day!
Chef fried chicken is one of the most popular and traditional dishes. This is because it tastes delicious and contains rich nutritional benefits that aim to improve each individual’s health.