Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe is the perfect recipe for all your Halloween décor needs. This simple and easy-to-make mix of candies is the perfect addition to your spooky party.
While this candy is for adults, it can also be enjoyed by children who are not looking to consume a lot of sugar. Plus, everyone will love these festive treats.
- 1 How to make Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 How to prepare time?
- 3 Cook time?
- 4 Servings?
- 5 Nutrition facts of Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- 6 Health Benefits of Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- 7 Easy 6 freezing Ideas for Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- 8 Is Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe Healthy?
- 9 Is Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe tasty?
- 10 Will Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe go bad?
- 11 Are there any side effects of the Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe?
- 12 How long will it take for Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe to expire?
- 13 Conclusion
How to make Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup caramel bits
- ¼ cup peanuts
Step 1: Mix the popcorn, marshmallows, nuts, and caramel in a large bowl. Pour candy corn into the popcorn mix to make it more festive.
Step 2: Mix gently until all the ingredients have combined. Transfer this mixture to a serving bowl and store it in an air-tight container.
Step 3: This snack mix is best stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature. However, it is still edible if stored outside of these conditions.
Step 4: Enjoy the Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe.
How to prepare time?
2 – 3
Nutrition facts of Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Sodium: 139mg
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 29g
- Protein: 1g
Health Benefits of Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe is a great vitamin C, calcium, and iron source. These minerals are essential for the body to function properly.
Candy Corn Snack Mix also has good amounts of proteins essential for building muscle in the body and burning more calories.
Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe also contains dietary fiber that helps you feel fuller longer while trying to lose weight. In addition, it helps your digestion process and makes it easier to put up with constipation or diarrhea issues.
Easy 6 freezing Ideas for Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe
1. Freeze it in ice trays to be used in cocktails. To do this, allow the snack mix to cool down before pouring it into the trays.
2. Mix two parts of the Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe with one part of brown sugar and pour it into an air-tight container. Place this container inside the fridge overnight to let the flavor seep into both ingredients. The next day, enjoy this caramel popcorn mixture as you watch a scary movie or use it in a baked good recipe.
3. Mix the Candy Corn Snack Mix with vanilla ice cream and caramel bits and place this mixture into a small canister. Cover it tightly with plastic wrap and tie a pretty ribbon around it to use as a party favor. Guests at your Halloween party will surely enjoy these sweet treats.
4. Use the Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe as decor. It makes a great centerpiece on the table, too. These festive candies can be used as wall décor for your home or office.
5. Substitute half of the popcorn chips for the peanuts for a completely different snack mix. Or, use two kinds of candy as you combine them in the bowl. This candy corn mix is best stored in an air-tight container at room temperature.
6. One time, my husband was sick, and I wanted to make something that he would like while we watched a movie so that he would not be bored while resting.
Is Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe Healthy?
Yes, Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe is healthy for you because it contains vitamin C and fiber that has health benefits, as stated above.
Is Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe tasty?
Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe is delicious. It tastes like a sweet, crunchy caramel corn kind of snack. Plus, it adds the flavor of peanuts, caramel bits, and marshmallows.
Will Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe go bad?
If the ingredients are not stored properly, this snack mix will go bad. It is best to store this in a sealed container at room temperature or the freezer so that it will be good for up to a month. Still, it is edible even after one week of being left at room temperature.
Are there any side effects of the Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe?
Sugar and corn are responsible for causing cavities and tooth decay. However, this snack mix recipe is not too sweet. In addition, it contains peanuts which are rich in antioxidants and protein that are beneficial to the body.
How long will it take for Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe to expire?
All canned foods will eventually spoil if they have been left out for too long. This snack mix should be consumed within a month after being opened. It can still be eaten after the month if it has been refrigerated properly.
Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe is a great addition to a Halloween party because it resembles the popular Halloween treat. Plus, it can be served with cocktails, ice cream, and baked goods.
What do you think of Candy Corn Snack Mix Recipe? Is it something your family will try adding to its party food list? Let us know by writing in the comment section below.