Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour is a one-stop shop for my favorite fried chicken recipes! Searching for the perfect tender, crispy and juicy recipe is hard enough when you have to fire up the oven or a deep fryer.
But with these recipes, all you need are a few simple ingredients to make an amazing dish guaranteed to impress friends, family, and dinner guests.
- 1 How to make Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
- 2 Nutrition facts of Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
- 3 Health Benefits of Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
- 4 Easy 7 Serving Ideas for Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
- 5 Can I fry my chicken without flour?
- 6 Why should you not use flour in breading?
- 7 What to use if you don’t have flour to fry chicken?
- 8 Can I fry my chicken without buttermilk?
- 9 What happens if you don’t put flour on chicken?
- 10 Is frying chicken without flour healthier?
- 11 Conclusion
How to make Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
Ingredients of Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
- 4 1/2 lb whole chicken cut into pieces
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions of Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
Step 1: Pat dry chicken pieces with paper towels. In a large bowl, combine buttermilk and the next seven ingredients. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Step 2: Let the chicken sit for about 30 minutes before cooking.
Step 3: Heat oil in a large skillet to 350 degrees F.
Step 4: Remove chicken from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Dredge chicken in flour, dip into buttermilk mixture, then dredge again into the flour. Add chicken pieces to the hot oil and cook until golden brown and juices run clear for about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Step 5: Serve hot.
Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Serves:4 to 6 persons
Nutrition facts of Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
- Calories: 484.1
- Total fat: 28.0 g
- Cholesterol: 148.44 mg
- Sodium: 634.2 mg
- Carbohydrates: 5.8 g
- Protein: 43
Health Benefits of Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
Buttermilk contains lactic acid, a natural bactericide and antioxidant, making it beneficial for blemishes and other skin problems when applied to the skin.
Buttermilk promotes healthy digestion by encouraging the production of stomach acids needed for proper digestion. It also has antibiotic properties that help fight off harmful bacteria and microorganisms from the digestive tract.
Buttermilk is high in potassium, which helps to lower blood pressure by countering sodium’s effects on blood pressure. Buttermilk also contains calcium, which helps build and maintain strong bones.
Easy 7 Serving Ideas for Can U Fry Chicken Without Flour
2. Baked chicken is less messy and takes much less time than frying. I also like to make individual servings to enjoy my meal without worrying about making too much food.
3. Kids love to eat fried foods because of their crispy texture, which makes this recipe a favorite among their family and friends.
4. You can make a fried chicken sandwich with your favorite variety of bread or even use potato slices instead. For a savory sandwich, use plain old mayonnaise and whole grain mustard instead of light mayo and yellow.
5. Make this dish using boneless, skinless chicken thighs for added health benefits and extra flavor. Skip the buttermilk marinade, though – the breast meat from skinless thighs is already moist without any added moisture from the sauce.
6. Use your leftover chicken to make this chicken salad with old-fashioned peanut butter and apples.
7. These fried chicken poppers are easy to make, delicious, and fun for kids who love picky eaters.
Can I fry my chicken without flour?
Although it is possible to fry chicken without flour, the outside of your chicken will not be as crispy and crunchy. You will still have some crunchiness if you fry your chicken in hot oil but won’t get that super thick, hard shell that fried chicken tends to have.
Why should you not use flour in breading?
A lot of people feel that using flour on the outside of your food is unhealthy because it can cause a lot of damage to your arteries.
Flour is a white powder composed of starch, and starch is not a heart-healthy food. People who are on a low-carb diet should avoid flour so that they can stay as healthy as possible.
What to use if you don’t have flour to fry chicken?
If you don’t have flour, you can use breadcrumbs and eggs to bread your chicken. The outside of your chicken will still be crunchier and less greasy than the inside of your chicken.
Can I fry my chicken without buttermilk?
What happens if you don’t put flour on chicken?
You can also fry your chicken without flour. But the outside of your chicken will be much greasier and won’t be as crunchy as fried chicken made with flour.
Is frying chicken without flour healthier?
Frying your chicken in oil without flour may be healthier than frying it in flour, but there are other ways to cook chicken that is much healthier.
Baking and roasting food is always healthier than frying it in oil because it limits the amount of fat and grease you put in your body.
I hope you guys have enjoyed my posting. If you like the article, please give it a thumbs-up button and share it on your Facebook or Twitter account. You can also comment below and let me know if you have questions about the recipe. Also, please get in touch with us if you have any issues with this recipe. Thank You!!