Can I Eat Burgers With Braces? People need to ask themselves this question before purchasing a burger that has a burger-sized bun, as toppings might get stuck in braces.
This can cause some discomfort, and it would be best to find an alternative solution.
Many restaurants offer buns with a smaller diameter or breadsticks instead so that customers can eat their burgers without worry.
Best 6 Eat Burgers With Braces
1. JOE’S CRAB SHACK – Crab Cake Burger
The burger comes with a generous portion of crab cake made from real crab as well as a brioche bun.
The crab cake beef patty is cooked to medium-rare, and the beef tastes fresh and flavorful. You won’t spot any traces of raw meat, making this one of the best burgers for people with braces.
- Ground Beef
- Crab Cake
- Brioche Bun
- Avocado Spread
- Cheese, Tomato Slices & Lettuce
1. Cook the beef patty.
2. Grill the crab cake patty.
3. Toast the bun and spread with avocado spread.
4. Add lettuce, tomato slices, cheese, and finally top with a beef patty.
5. Cook until cheese is melted, the burger is heated through, and crab cake is warmed up
6. Serve immediately with small size fries for a perfect meal.
2. BURGER KING – Whopper Junior
The Whopper Junior Burger is one of the best burgers you can get when you have braces and want to satisfy your craving.
It comes with a tender beef patty and 100% juicy beef patties made from fresh beef that’s never frozen. It also comes with lettuce and tomatoes to add extra flavor.
- Flour Tortilla
- Beef Patty
- Tomato, Lettuce & Mayonnaise
1. Grill the beef patty.
2. Toast the burger bun.
3. Add beef patty and grill again to the desired temperature.
4. Add cheese, lettuce, and tomato slices on top of the beef patty, sauce, and mayonnaise on the side as needed.
5. Serve immediately.
3. SHAKE SHACK – Shack Stack
Shake Shack is a popular burger restaurant that originated in New York City that now has locations worldwide.
This restaurant serves delicious burgers, shakes, and drinks featuring signature burgers like the Shack Stack burger with crispy seasoned fries and custard sauce.
- Crispy Seasoned Fries
- Shake Shack Burger
- Custard Sauce and Lettuce
1. Cook the burgers as you like them. In this case, I used the regular beef burger with a mild sauce. If you want to enjoy your burgers with more sauce, add more of it on the side.
2. Cut a thick slice of Shake Shack bun and toast it on a skillet to heat it a little. Top the burger patty with lettuce, tomato, and shackle sauce.
4. VESTAVIA HILLS – The Quad
The Vestavia Hills comes in a 1/2 size burger patty, and you can choose from three different types of bread: sesame seed bun, hickory bun, and cheddar bun.
This burger is one of the best burgers for people who have braces on their teeth because the patty is cooked to medium-well, and you can taste the flavor of fresh ground beef. It also comes with mayo, lettuce, and tomato slices. This burger is served with fries.
- 1/2 Size Burger Patty
- Lettuce & Tomato Slices
- Sesame Seed Bun or Cheddar Bun – Your Choice
1. Cook the burger patty to your desired temperature and add the other ingredients.
2. Season the fries to your liking and serve immediately.
5. MCDONALD’S – Cheeseburger
The cheeseburger from McDonald’s is a classic American burger that’s simple. It comes with a 100% beef patty, cheese and vegetables like pickles for flavor, and a sesame seed bun.
The only ingredient this burger doesn’t have is lettuce, which some people don’t like to eat on their burgers anyways.
- 100% Beef Patty
- Cheese, Lettuce & Tomatoes (optional)
- Sesame Seed Bun
1. Cook your burger to the desired temperature and top with other ingredients. Serve with a small side order of fries.
6. HARDEE’S – Double Charbroiled Thickburger
You can get a full 1/4 pound of meat at Hardee’s in the double charbroiled thick burger. This burger comes with two beef patties, two slices of cheese, and a large amount of crispy seasoned fries, all on a toasted bun.
You’ll love the fresh taste of this burger because all ingredients are never frozen. You can make this a perfect meal by adding mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and ketchup to your burger.
- 1/4 Pound Beef Patty
- Two Slices of Cheese
- Crispy Seasoned Fries
- Sesame Seed Bun
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Lettuce & Tomato Slices (optional)
1. Cook the beef patty to your desired temperature and top with cheese, vegetables, and more meat as you like it.
2. Add salt, pepper, and other seasonings to taste.
3. Add the fries and cook until they are ready.
4. Serve with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, and ketchup on the side if you wish to add more flavor to your burger, as most people do.
When you have braces, it is best to eat softer foods easily chewed. Foods such as yogurt, oatmeal, and rice are great because they are easier on the teeth and will not cause damage to your brackets or wires.
The article does not mention a specific occasion where one would need to eat something more complex like a burger.